Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32274 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2009, 03:07:46 am »

Relieved of the the annoying creature (or at least, one of many) Luke strolled up to the front desk, and handed the receptionist his invitation "I got this through the mail, although I don't know why. I'd assume it for the opening of this...uh...establishment"

Luke looked over to Worker drone, and gave a small smirk "No thanks, WD. I'm perfectly fine with blue. Not too many people laugh when someone's face get's crushed with a power fist"

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 03:10:14 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2009, 03:10:50 am »

"You were not supposed to get an invite, someone has screwed around, and is very good at covering their tracks. You are of course, welcome to stay, but I am trying to get to the bottom of this."

NME suddenly gets struck by a thought.

"Say, could I see that invite, Luke?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2009, 03:10:57 am »

Ignoring the Techno-Abomination, WorkerDrone readdressed Luke again. "I'm not exactly crushable Luke. But I'm afraid we'll have to save that pointed test for another time, far away from anything smashable. Tell me when your done lazing around with these miscreants."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2009, 03:14:31 am »

Suddenly there's the sound of loud banging and screaming from the stairs! Eventually Crimson rolls down the last flight with Sofia not far behind her...

"Oops! Sorry Crimson, I guess I slipped!"

Crimson painfully sits up, not saying a word...

"Oh, right... Worky! So uhh... Hi? Needed to talk?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2009, 03:15:25 am »

"Well, looks like it's back to work." Walking over, he hoists Crimson up, and sits her behind the bar, checking out her bruises. Removing his helmet, he walks away to grab an ice-pack
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2009, 03:17:34 am »

NME's eyes narrow at Crimson falling, but with Tack helping, he turns away, back to Luke.

"So, may I please see the invite?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2009, 03:19:00 am »

Luke hands the invite to NME, not at all interested. "Go ahead, knock yourself out" Luke turned back to WorkerDrone "I'm always ready. Besides, you're the only one here I know aside from Sofia"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2009, 03:20:29 am »

"Hail Sofia. I have news from the front that might interest you, despite your...recent machinations, and this...establishments purposes. That, and..." He looked back distastefully at the miscreants, aside from Luke, crowding the room. "If it was only another Astartes standing here I wouldn't mind informing you right now, but I ask we take this to your office." Grudgingly, WorkerDrone turns his chainsword over to Sofia, hilt first. He is visibly unhinged about parting with his weapons, even for a moment.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2009, 03:23:42 am »

NME closes his palm, and when he opens it, a small, strange metal bird is there. He gives the invite to the bird, which proceeds to speed away, out the door. Then, he turns to Crimson.

"Oh, dear. I hope Tack comes back with that Ice Pack soon."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2009, 03:25:04 am »

Moving back with a double-handful of ice, he looks around for something to hold it in. Seeing nothing, he removes his glove, revealing his splotched, half-metal half-human, techno-abomination hand. Slipping the ice into it, he puts it up against her shoulder where the worst damage seems to be, guiding her hand to hold it herself before standing back at the counter. "She should be all right" *He tells to the agitated NME*. "I'll hold the counter for her... Does anyone here need a drink?"
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2009, 03:25:57 am »

Sofia takes the chainsword and looks it over a bit...

"Hmm... A lot more flimsy feeling than I imagined... Well let's go then. Crimson! Get up we're going to my office!"

Crimson frowns a bit and gets up to follow Sofia.

"Yes mistress..."

The group heads uo the stairs, about five floors till they reach the office. Quickly entering and shutting the door.

"Well alright then... What's going on?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2009, 03:27:30 am »

NME looks somewhat pained as he watches the group ascend the stairs. Turning back to the rest, he wondered what was going on up there.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2009, 03:28:29 am »

"Hey, NME... If you have another one of those birds..." Putting his helmet down, he points upstairs, then gestures at his ear.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2009, 03:29:54 am »

NME gets it, and creates and sends a small insect up to eavesdrop on the others. It flies under the crack of the door, and hides itself.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2009, 03:36:00 am »

WorkerDrone remains standing as they file into the room. "I understand that you were the last out of VN, when we started pulling out when The Toad dropped the hammer on the place. Inaluct is at it again. Starting border conflicts in Finally again, but it's just him and his remaining Penguins, which are dwindling significantly. But that's not what I came here to tell you. We were digging through the outskirts when it happened, a tank that seemed to be in working order, if abandoned. We found your Sis-" WorkerDrone slid out his Plasma Pistol, a blazing blue bolt driving itself between an empty bookcase, melting right through it and into a wall.

Outside the room WorkerDrone's enhanced hearing allowed him the benefit of the groan emitting from downstairs, visibly pleased. "As I was saying." The bookcase collapsed. "We found your sister." WorkerDrone let that sink in.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47