Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32269 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2009, 02:32:27 am »

"Wonderful! I'd describe them, but they are really hard to visualize at this point. Plus, trying to distract me is a futile affair."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2009, 02:35:24 am »

Noticing Crimson's infuriating naivete' he slides the magazine under the counter. "Actually, I believe I told you last time how interesting I actually found it. Right before you blew the place up. Where's the evolution at?"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2009, 02:37:31 am »

His mood brightens a bit with this.

"Well, I'm up to advanced animals now. Once made a creature that looked like a moose. It escaped though, which makes me regret designing these things to not need air."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2009, 02:38:08 am »

The door opened again, the massive bulk of power armor known as Luke pushing his way through. Scanning the area showed that a rather decent size group was already here, most of them hovering around the fount desk. after fishing for the letter in his pocket, he removed the actual invite from the envelope. It was mostly intact, although it was crumbled. He stood outside of the group, waiting for a chance to enter.

Around Luke's leg was the cranifex that he fought earlier, only now much smaller. Despite being fun sized, it continued it's attack, although it's talon and claws can barely scratched the pain job let alone do any real damage. Even after becoming disconnected from it's hive mind when Luke traveled to this other dimension, it fought, because that was the only thing it knew. Luke viciously shook his leg in an attempt to throw it off, but it continued to cling on.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2009, 02:40:27 am »

Crimson pokes her head to the side to get a better look at the... THING that just entered... And quickly hides herself again.

"... Uhh... G-guys... Big... Blue thing..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2009, 02:42:44 am »

NME seems to be mildly taken back by the new visitor.

"Oh dear. Don't worry he won't hurt you. *sigh* But you do have to tend to him."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2009, 02:46:35 am »

"Ahhh! Interdimensionals! Portal big enough for a casual holiday, but not big enough for nations to spread. Welcome, illustrious traveller, and parasite." Walking up, he rips the cranifex from Luke's leg, wincing as it instead finds purchase in Tack's metallic hand. Shaking the thing onto the ground, he steps on it.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2009, 02:48:33 am »

Crimson looks at the squished... Thing...

"Eww... Uh... Mr... Blue... Thing. You need something?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2009, 02:50:04 am »

NME seems nauseous at the sight of the squashed carnifex.

*Urgh*"I'd forgotten how disgusting organic things are when they die."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:05 am »

"Why? What happens to you when you die?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:48 am »

NME smirks.

"I won't."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:19 am »

"What he needs, is a new paint job. How about it Luke? Black and White?" A similarly armoured and hulking figure appears behind Luke, an iron grip resting on the Ultramarine's pauldron. "That ridiculous blue fare must be getting a few laughs behind your back. Or right to your face, as I'd prefer."

WorkerDrone took a cautionary jaunt away from the group. Stepping up to the servant girl the founder of this establishment had wrapped around her finger. "You." The none to pleased looking mug, looking vaguely that of a Plasteel skull with a respirator attached to it, wasn't very far from Crimson's face. "I require a word with your Master. In private. News is news, and she doesn't like being left out of the loop. Send word of my arrival."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2009, 02:59:43 am »

NME is suprised at Worker's arrival and proceeds to fall off the counter backwards before salvaging himself.

"Hello Drone! It's been a while. Have you heard about the new space wolves codex?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2009, 03:01:35 am »

Crimson stares blankly for a while before wordlessly running at top speed to and up the stairway. Presumably to tell Sofia...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:29 am »

"Christ, the Black Templars are here. Soon he'll invite his squad, and there goes the Neighbourhood... I mean, Hi Drone!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47