Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32272 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2009, 01:04:45 am »

"Oh yeah, big great sand pit uninhabited by anything with a decent sized brain, you sure can learn about the economic systems of nations there."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2009, 01:07:50 am »

Tack is still as impartial as ever. "When you go for weeks at a time without food or water, you learn a lot about personal economy."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2009, 01:12:52 am »

"Well, what you do may be okay within a sparsely-inhabited wasteland-"

Without breaking his pace, he swipes the manga out of Tacks' hands so fast he probably didn't notice.

"-But this is a civilized place, and we have something called "not acting like a jackass" here."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2009, 01:17:21 am »

"If you weren't able to observe." Pushing himself off the wall, he swipes the manga back. "I was quietly reading, at least while Crimson is busy serving the customers. Hardly jackass at all, I should assume. And you proved that the same laws are in effect even in a sparsely-inhabited wasteland. If any life is left in there, after your... escapade."
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2009, 01:20:31 am »

"Ah, you mean the destruction of a singular building, that we just happened to be in at the time? Get over it. In any case, enjoy your reading."

He walks away, as Tack looks down and realizes that he stole Robobotany Monthly instead of the hentai manga.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2009, 01:24:50 am »

"Fuck. Martian was too quick for me this time." Pulling a different one out of his pocket, he continues reading.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2009, 02:16:27 am »

Crimson snaps to her senses, she fell asleep at the desk...

"Wwha? Huh? Where's...."

She notices the invitation placed on the desk and a lack of someone it could belong to...

"Oh crap... Mistress isn't gonna like this..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2009, 02:17:59 am »

NME walks over and sits on the desk. He takes out the manga and leaves it next to him.

"I do believe that this is yours."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2009, 02:20:22 am »

She looks at the magazine and blushes...

"Uhh... T-that's not mine! No! Really it isn't! Why would you... Uhh... Think that!"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2009, 02:21:39 am »

"Not hers, see? Now give it back, and I'll give it to her later." With a sharp look at NME "With a bit more tact."

"Crimson, the invitation belongs to the man standing by himself in the corner."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2009, 02:23:02 am »

"From what I've seen of you, that may well involve a sledgehammer, Tack."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2009, 02:25:04 am »

"I haven't touched a sledgehammer since the war, and you well know that, NME. Try to credit me with more sociality. I've met just as many new people as you in the last half-year."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2009, 02:26:12 am »

"Meaning none whatsoever."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2009, 02:28:37 am »

"Exactly" Sliding the manga from the counter, he leans forward, while tapping the edge of it against Crimson's leg. "Ahhh, but I missed you, Martian Man. How are the experiments going, anyway?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2009, 02:30:00 am »

Crimson looks down at her leg after Tack taps it.

"Huh? Are you... Uhh... Did that mean something?"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47