Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32265 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2009, 10:36:41 pm »

The Man was not terribly welcoming of her hostility. His brow lowered another half-inch, making his bored expression now bear his peevedness. Not intimidated by the shorter being, he presented his case yet again.
 "I believe you may be in possession of a painting taken from the Quarantine Zone. I wish to procure it through whatever means necessary." His tone suggesting that 'means' was unconcerned with the health of anything and everything. He stared back into her eyes, fully intent to go through with his implied threat.
 "I do hope we can manage this... peacefully."
 It wasn't sarcasm, but damn did it seem like it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2009, 10:41:12 pm »

Sofia cocks her head to the side a bit.

"A painting? Serious? That's it? What's so special about this... Painting?"

Back at the reception desk Crimson is flipping through what appears to be a Manga issue of some sort, she seems pretty into it given she didn't notice Tack sit right in front of her.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2009, 10:43:10 pm »

Tack moves behind Crimson, looking over her shoulder as she reads.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2009, 10:45:49 pm »

Menil not having much else to do, moved closer so that he could listen in on the conversation.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2009, 10:50:47 pm »

"Due to the nature of all objects from that cursed placed, nobody really knows. But I have a hunch that this could be a very special painting. One of events long lost and forgotten. To some it is a historical marvel. To others it could be the recipe to some forgotten effect. It matters little. I'll pay whatever is needed for it, no matter how paranoid you might become over what I just said."
 This time his voice was quickening. Things were heating up. He might be able to get out of this one without bodies hitting the ground. He also set the briefcase onto the counter and dialed open the combination lock. He didn't open it, but just left it there in case of something botching up.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2009, 10:55:03 pm »

Little draws on her experience in making sketchy deals.

"Can we see the cash first, please?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2009, 10:56:51 pm »

Sofia smiles, seeming to know what he's talking about.

"I think I might know what you are talking about... Hold on a moment... Ill need to make some preparations to see if what I have is what you want. Just stay put for a while here..."

Crimson notices Tack looking over her shoulder... Revealing the fact she's reading a hentai manga... She yelps and slams it shut noisily, blushing very brightly.

"T-Tack! Uhh... It wasn't what it looked like!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2009, 10:58:38 pm »

Tack moves along beside Crimson, removing his helmet once again and sitting down. "Oh don't worry about it. There's hundreds of them blowing around outside VN." Digging in his pockets, he starts pulling out burnt pages and intact magazines, along with a lot of sand.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2009, 11:06:10 pm »

The Purple figure noticed what Crimson was looking at in the corner of his eye. He murmured to himself.

"Crimson is my favourite."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2009, 11:18:08 pm »

Mission thinks to himself for a moment before walking up to the desk. Then ignoring the business man he pulls the letter he had received from within one of his sleeves and offers it to Crimson.

"I received this letter in the oddest fashion, inviting me to this resort. I figured it would be an interesting place in the least."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2009, 11:22:26 pm »

Tack, seeing that Crimson had work to do, gently pried the manga from her hands and sat against the wall, reading, while he half-heartedly pulled sand out of his pockets with the other. "Geez, sand and yuri. That's all that's left in VN nowdays."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2009, 12:39:45 am »

The NME walks over to Tack.

"Give it back. What the hell is wrong with you? You act like you never even learned basic manners. What, were you raised by wolves?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2009, 12:52:51 am »

Tack raises his head, and gives a bemused smirk. Plunking his helmet back into place, he continues reading, holding on to the magazine tighter.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2009, 12:55:53 am »

"Tack. What the hell is wrong with you? It's like you've lost whatever minisule fragments of sanity you have since the last time I saw you."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2009, 01:03:18 am »

"She's not reading it. She's serving the... Mage. You learn a lot about economy in the desert."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47