Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 66246 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 3: Radiation At Dawn)
« Reply #600 on: November 04, 2009, 09:27:32 pm »

I would so do that if SHAD0Wdump was here, but sadly he is not.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 04, 2009, 09:28:24 pm »

Oh no. oh no. nononononononnononjmnononononononon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 04, 2009, 09:29:13 pm »

Don't you hate that?  Ah, well.  It was such a good lie.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 04, 2009, 09:31:07 pm »

ITS ALL A LIE. HURR. HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 04, 2009, 09:44:27 pm »

Vote Count

Org - CobaltKobold, Vector, Leafsnail, Mr.Person, Apostolic Nihilist, Cheeetar, Org
Apostolic Nihilist - ToonyMan

"You're all wasting your time..." says Org, "I've clearly got something up my sleeve."

Of course, you're all aware of these tricksy people. One minute they're talking, and the next minute you're staring at someone you were led to believe was Sparticus.

Au contrare, Org leads himself to the nearest canyon and jumps off.

And then appears next to you all in perfect health.

... Huh.

It is now Night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Night 3: Jumped Off A Canyon And Lived)
« Reply #605 on: November 06, 2009, 11:36:49 pm »

You all awake to find a gruesome sight. Someone had forgotten to close the garage door and raccoons are everywhere!

Also, Org, CobaltKobold, and ToonyMan all seem to be dead.

Org, wearing lots of armor, seems to be Famous WWII veteran Ursakar E. Creed, or some such nonsense. HE'S ALSO PALE AND STUFF! And he's clearly an evil mafia type.

CobaltKobold has nothing particularly hilarious to say about him. Death isn't a joke. He seems to be Vizzini!

ToonyMan, however, stands valiant, riding a horse and posing despite being dead, is obviously President Roosevelt!

Oh wait, what's that wheelchair behind him for...? There's two of him! And all he wanted was to live...

Anyhow, you all start bickering about who killed whom and what-not.

It is now Day.

Survivors:
Mr.Person
Cheeetar
SHAD0Wdump
Leafsnail
Vector
Apostolic Nihilist

Ursarkar E. Creed

You are the current leader of the Imperial forces of Cadia... And some other crap. I don't care. This guy has some crazy history...

As a battle-scarred general, it takes a little more to kill you. You will revive once upon death.

Vizzini

You're the orginial WIFOMer. However, you were cheated when that came up. So now, you're going to cheat.

Each Night, you can WIFOM someone. This causes them to spend so much time figuring out that there's not poison in either of them that they waste their Night. However, you may choose to poison BOTH the glasses, in which case, both you and your target will die.

Extra: Becoming a Pirate might be a bad thing...

Presidents Roosevelt

We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And the mafia. Seems you'll need to speak softly and carry a huge stick. It seems Grandfather and Grandson are working together on this one.

Each Night, you can be either Theodore or Franklin. If you are Franklin, you will be Kill-Immune. If you are Theodore, will be Unlynchable. However, when in either mode all non-kill abilities will fail against you except inspects, which will bring up Mafia. You cannot choose the same role twice in a row.

Oh, and you are a Survivor.

Extra: Becoming a Communist might be a bad thing...

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 4: Stop Lights)
« Reply #606 on: November 06, 2009, 11:59:19 pm »

bah-post
CobaltKobold has nothing particularly hilarious to say about him. Death isn't a joke. He seems to be Vizzini!
Org jumped into a canyon and climbed up alive? INCONCEIVABLE!

AHAHHAHAHAHHAA! Aaahhahhaaahhhahahha! ahhahaha- *keels over, dead*
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 07, 2009, 05:48:52 am »

6 players... probably 1 scum, desu.  Leafsnail would be tempted to vote for a No Lynch today, desu.

Leafsnail supposes AN landed the kill on ToonyMan, desu.  Perhaps CK poisoned both cups against Org, desu?  But that wouldn't explain where the mafiakill went, desu...

A massclaim may be in order soon, desu.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 07, 2009, 10:14:39 am »

Town just lost.

:-P

Maybe you shouldn't have killed me.

Also, nice role Org.  :-D

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 07, 2009, 07:55:46 pm »

I don't think a massclaim would help. The mafia PMs don't seem to clearly indicate that he is mafia, so they could just claim the role they were given.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 07, 2009, 10:29:52 pm »

I agree, a no lynch is in order.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 07, 2009, 10:31:28 pm »

Woah I forgot I was in this game!

<_<==>_>

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 08, 2009, 12:37:57 am »

I half expected I'd be removed from the game after I killed ToonyMan; seems as though I'm still in.
I'm not sure what happened. CobaltKobold probably used his double-kill ability after Org resurrected -- perhaps CK was the mafia target, too?
No lynching isn't a great idea, but it gives our PRs more time to investigate, which is good.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 08, 2009, 01:09:24 am »

I half expected I'd be removed from the game after I killed ToonyMan; seems as though I'm still in.
I'm not sure what happened. CobaltKobold probably used his double-kill ability after Org resurrected -- perhaps CK was the mafia target, too?
No lynching isn't a great idea, but it gives our PRs more time to investigate, which is good.

NL is good because we SHOULD only have one kill tonight. Wink wink. That way, we can improve our odds of hitting scum from 1/6 to 1/5 with no penalty. Factoring in the second lynch helps out, in the form of going from 1/4 to 1/3. This is if we randomly lynch, btw, so our real chances should be higher, really.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 08, 2009, 01:57:14 am »

NL is good because we SHOULD only have one kill tonight. Wink wink.
I don't get it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47