Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 66224 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 2: That's Elmo's World)
« Reply #480 on: October 29, 2009, 11:31:49 pm »

As for Eduren, simply discrediting everything doesn't make me happy.  Mind if I ask why you were so pushy on Toony again?
I'm just scared that we'll let him get away with an immortality claim (We'll never hear the end of it).

So let's see..you're focused on him, putting us at risk of a lylo, not because he's scummy but because you're afraid we may focus on him when it's important....like being a mislynch away from lylo.

This isn't helping.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 29, 2009, 11:39:45 pm »

As for Eduren, simply discrediting everything doesn't make me happy.  Mind if I ask why you were so pushy on Toony again?
I'm just scared that we'll let him get away with an immortality claim (We'll never hear the end of it).

So let's see..you're focused on him, putting us at risk of a lylo, not because he's scummy but because you're afraid we may focus on him when it's important....like being a mislynch away from lylo.

This isn't helping.

No, it seems more like "not because he's scummy, but because I'm afraid of him gloating."

Honestly?

Lynch scummy people, and don't be afraid of having people laugh at you.  It blows over after a little while, and soon you'll be the main person who remembers.  I speak from experience.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2009, 01:28:10 pm »

Day ends in 9 Hours!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2009, 01:44:56 pm »

Give us a vote count!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2009, 03:27:30 pm »

I'll vote for Eduren, since he seems to be acting crazy. His "lynch ToonyMan" plan was also quite stupid, especially since he never really did explain why we should lynch ToonyMan over somebody else.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2009, 03:33:42 pm »

Okay, just got back, and Im leaning on lynching Eduren, although I am still kinda thinking about Toony. If anyone has a Investigating Role please investigate him.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2009, 03:49:04 pm »

especially since he never really did explain why we should lynch ToonyMan over somebody else.
I only said this once, and that was before the math was explained to me. Afterwards, I said that he may not be the best lynch but personally I have no other suspicions.

I understand that I have made a mistake but with no other targets, he seems like a good lynch for me.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2009, 03:53:40 pm »

especially since he never really did explain why we should lynch ToonyMan over somebody else.
I only said this once, and that was before the math was explained to me. Afterwards, I said that he may not be the best lynch but personally I have no other suspicions.

I understand that I have made a mistake but with no other targets, he seems like a good lynch for me.

Your logic is scummy. You don't want us to look for a target, you want us to just lynch ToonyMan and be done with it.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2009, 04:00:40 pm »

Okay, just got back, and Im leaning on lynching Eduren, although I am still kinda thinking about Toony. If anyone has a Investigating Role please investigate him.

*sigh*

Read my claim Org.  I come up Mafia to investigations.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:57 pm »

Oh, woops. Sorry Toony.  :-X

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 30, 2009, 04:18:31 pm »

Your logic is scummy. You don't want us to look for a target, you want us to just lynch ToonyMan and be done with it.

And you are not listening.

I don't give a flying fuck who you guys look at for a target. I never have. It is too late in the day for me to reevaluate my vote, but you fuckers can do Whatever you want.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 30, 2009, 04:29:47 pm »

Unvote.
Vote Eduren.

Whatever you say.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 30, 2009, 05:20:33 pm »

And you are not listening.

I don't give a flying fuck who you guys look at for a target. I never have. It is too late in the day for me to reevaluate my vote, but you fuckers can do Whatever you want.

No, it is NOT too late in the day for you to revaluate your vote, and even THINKING as such is enough to cement your scumminess. But please, if you have any suspicions, go ahead and post them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 30, 2009, 05:45:58 pm »

Eduren

Because I can do Whatever the Fuck I want apparently. Sweet.

And because that wa sreally scummy and you have time to reevaluate.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 2: That's Elmo's World) [Need 1 Replacement]
« Reply #494 on: October 31, 2009, 05:40:48 pm »

Vote Count

ToonyMan - Leafsnail, eduren
Vector - dakarian
eduren - Vector, dakarian, Apostolic Nihilist, Mr.Person, ToonyMan, Org
SHAD0Wdump - Cheeetar

"Look!" shouts eduren. "That guy's Sparticus!"

Everyone turns and looks at some random individual. A few more minutes of staring reveal it to be a trick! But, by then, eduren had boarded a plane headed for Mexico, and changed his name with a hobo in the alley.

Luckily, the random stranger seems to know all about this Sparticus guy. Apparently, he was some old-timey mafia guy that pawned his identity off on random strangers.

Huh. I guess he was a bad guy after all.

It is now Night.

Spartacus

You're Sparticus! No, he's Sparticus! No, HE'S Sparticus. Now that's confusing...

Each Night, you can choose someone to be Sparticus. All actions targetting you will target him, and all actions targetting him will target you.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47