Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 66232 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 1: Bunch of Weirdos) [Need 1 Replacement]
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2009, 03:43:47 am »

Also,what's this 'meet-up' thing?
There's this one game called Dwarf Fortress right? The creator occasionally holds meet-ups to have face-to-face chats with his fans. I think that you can find more info here
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2009, 03:48:05 am »

Oh... I thought that was actually done in reality,not over livestream.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2009, 03:51:54 am »

It was at a restaurant. The livestream was just somebodies laptop with a webcam.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2009, 03:53:02 am »

I see it now. Gonna use the on demand feature to watch it.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2009, 09:54:52 am »

It's good that ExKirby has found a replacement, desu.  However, Leafsnail is worried that it will be harder to find a replacement for RedWarrior0, desu.  Leafsnail will do some light analysis now, desu.
Unvote.  A new player enters the mist and I cannot judge the present as the past.

Vote Pandarsenic.  Stop being scum sir.
What's up with this, ToonyMan, desu?  RVS is over and that vote seems very much random, desu.  Scum don't care about who gets lynched, do they, desu?

Leafsnail's posting restriction amuses me to no end, but I can't see how useful Suiseiseki's power will be... he hasn't been posting that much, though, which makes me sad. Seems to be slipping under the radar.
Leafsnail cannot comment on his power or verbal tic, but apologises for not posting so much recently, desu.  Leafsnail now has a week off school, though, so should be able to post more now, desu.

My attitude is that on D1 we should try to stimulate discussion, and just lynching lurkers/people who need to be replaced is not going to do it.  If you don't like that, then tough.
Discussion should be stimulated, but allowing lurkers to get a free pass is bad, desu.  RedWarrior has flaked, and he should be treated with the same suspicion as everyone else, desu.  We should continue to discuss other things though, desu.

My playstyle: As town, I sometimes try new stuff out. I also tend let my mood influence what I say more. (NOT A GOOD IDEA, by the way) As scum, I try and be un-noteworthy. See the recently ended Bay12 Mafia for evidence of that.
Leafsnail thinks Zai was lucky in getting the confirmed towny on Zai's side, desu :P.  But what's up with the constant vote flipping, desu?

I'm going to Unvote Toony, because he seems to have returned back to normal.
After being prodded by several people though, desu.  Could this not be someone who has realised he was dropping scumtells and then stopped, desu?

it sounds like you are saying "I'll scumhunt tomorrow, once we lynch this this guy.
Leafsnail will agree it's odd, but surely Eduren must agree that defending a scum player can be a scumtell, desu.

Unvote.

In conclusion: ToonyMan, please explain ToonyMan's logic, desu.  It's good to see ToonyMan behaving normally, but that doesn't mean he can just point the finger randomly, desu.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 1: Bunch of Weirdos) [Need Replacement]
« Reply #275 on: October 23, 2009, 11:23:49 am »

Sorry people. I quess I need a replacement =(
Ack, did I post this on this thread? I was meant to post it on Parralel Mafia!

Anyway, seeing as everyone is hoping into the say-that-you're-town thing, and I like to minorly stand out, I say nothing on the topic.

Anyway, after minorly flicking through a few pages, I can deduce that RedWarrior0 is either scum or playing below standared.

Actually, now that the word "Replacement" has come up, I may need one on Saturday for 7 days, due to a holiday.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 23, 2009, 11:24:42 am »

ExKirby has already been replaced, desu.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2009, 11:52:40 am »

That works =3
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 23, 2009, 12:00:22 pm »

Aww, I see now.  Pandarsenic is going to come out here and explain this.

You're being scummy.  You are all better now with the laptop, yes?  Then why aren't you appearing before us?  We won NSBM because of your inactiveness and lurking. (if you don't know, Pandarsenic basically did nothing the last two days of NSBM).  What's to say you aren't doing it again?  It's extremely troubling and you are the most like scum in my list so far.

And....a FoS on Zai for using scum logic.  Extremely scummy logic.  Lynch this guy today and then I'll scum hunt, eh?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 23, 2009, 01:55:04 pm »

it sounds like you are saying "I'll scumhunt tomorrow, once we lynch this this guy.
Leafsnail will agree it's odd, but surely Eduren must agree that defending a scum player can be a scumtell, desu.
Yes, I agree. If Redwarrior flips scum, then it is scummy. But Zai seems to not care what happens today, and is hiding under the guise of "I'll have more information tomorrow."

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 23, 2009, 05:01:50 pm »

I care what happens today. But I want someone who's out of the game...well, actually out of the game. Unless the scum is merciful and nightkill RW0 (I doubt it), we will continue to have an inactive player for the rest of the game, even into LYLO, at which point, town or scum, he's hurting the town. We're going to have to kill him sooner or later, so why not now? Why wait? Why not get a player that's hurting the town out of the game?

My playstyle: As town, I sometimes try new stuff out. I also tend let my mood influence what I say more. (NOT A GOOD IDEA, by the way) As scum, I try and be un-noteworthy. See the recently ended Bay12 Mafia for evidence of that.
Leafsnail thinks Zai was lucky in getting the confirmed towny on Zai's side, desu :P.  But what's up with the constant vote flipping, desu?

True, I did luck out on that, I suppose. But that didn't have anything to do with how I played the game; the CT thought I was town because he was using extremely faulty logic.

My vote flipping? I dunno. I've been switching through moods lately. Probably has something to do with it. Also has to do with me trying some stuff and then returning to where my vote was before (RW0).

Also, Leafsnail. In the future when you quote, include the person's name that you are quoting from. It's confusing if quotes just say 'quote'.

...When's the day ending? I don't want this day 1 to last forever like the Day 1 of B12M.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 23, 2009, 08:19:23 pm »

I care what happens today. But I want someone who's out of the game...well, actually out of the game. Unless the scum is merciful and nightkill RW0 (I doubt it), we will continue to have an inactive player for the rest of the game, even into LYLO, at which point, town or scum, he's hurting the town. We're going to have to kill him sooner or later, so why not now? Why wait? Why not get a player that's hurting the town out of the game?

True, I did luck out on that, I suppose. But that didn't have anything to do with how I played the game; the CT thought I was town because he was using extremely faulty logic.

My vote flipping? I dunno. I've been switching through moods lately. Probably has something to do with it. Also has to do with me trying some stuff and then returning to where my vote was before (RW0).

Also, Leafsnail. In the future when you quote, include the person's name that you are quoting from. It's confusing if quotes just say 'quote'.

...When's the day ending? I don't want this day 1 to last forever like the Day 1 of B12M.
Or color mafia. Hehehe

FOS Panda for lurking. He hasnt posted in forever. Is he in this game?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 23, 2009, 08:36:04 pm »

Agreed, come out Pandarsenic.  Now man.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 1: Bunch of Weirdos)
« Reply #283 on: October 23, 2009, 10:57:05 pm »

Vote Count

Cheeetar - Pandarsenic
RedWarrior0 - Mr.Person, Zai
CobaltKobold - RedWarrior0
SHAD0Wdump - Vector
Apostolic Nihilist - Cheeetar, CobaltKobold
Pandarsenic - ToonyMan
SHAD0Wdump - Apostolic Nihilist
Zai - eduren
ToonyMan - Leafsnail

The Day shall end in one Hour?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 23, 2009, 11:00:14 pm »

Agh, great.  I don't want to extend this again, but I'm going to.

Vote Day Extension.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47