Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47

Author Topic: BYOR Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 66163 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR Mafia (Day 1: Bunch of Weirdos)
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2009, 08:48:51 am »

Vote Count

Org - Cheeetar, ToonyMan
Cheeetar - Leafsnail, ExKirby, Pandarsenic
Leafsnail - eduren, Vector
eduren - Vector
RedWarrior0 - Zaithemaster
CobaltKobold - RedWarrior0
RedWarrior0 - Mr.Person, CobaltKobold
ToonyMan - eduren

Day ends in 12 hours? Or do we need more time?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2009, 10:10:36 am »

I am definitely pro-town. But depending on what other roles are, mine sucks.

I'm guessing there's zombies as well. Keyword being 'guessing'; nothing in my role PM indicates there's anything, let alone zombies. I just have a hunch, mainly based on Web's role in the MYO Mafia. But whatever.

Org, do something and talk. My vote is very changeable~

RW0, talk or die. Your choice.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2009, 11:12:26 am »

Unvote, even though I never got that joke Leafsnail.
Sorry, it wasn't a joke, desu.  Leafsnail was too busy checking his posts for first and second person pronouns, desu.

I'm here. Cobalt Kobold
RedWarrior0, why is RedWarrior0 voting randomly and without explanation, desu?  Perhaps he hopes to stay under the radar, desu?

And Leafsnail's role pm said something about robots, desu.  Odd, I'm already clockwork, desu.  Perhaps there's some role who's trying to confuse us all, desu?

And for the Truth Reader if there is one, desu:

Leafsnail is not part of any anti-town scumteam (be they pirates, ninjas, cultists, doppelgangers, robots or flying pumpkings that shoot lasers out of their asses, desu), desu.

And Zaithemaster, at least Zaithemaster's role allows him to talk normally, desu.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2009, 11:32:50 am »

Odd, I'm already clockwork, desu
Oops, Leafsnail has slipped up, desu.  Webadict said he would allow the odd mistake though, desu.  Doing it too much or deliberately would make him mad though, desu.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2009, 12:14:39 pm »

I have a good feeling that Leafsnai's role is related to Dobby from Harry Potter-he talks in third person.

My vote will hold.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2009, 12:18:24 pm »

Leafsnail has a good feeling that everyone else has already worked out his role, desu.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2009, 12:26:18 pm »

So, it seems like we've got maybe 4 mentioned scumgroups running around.  I didn't hear mention of such, but in any case

I am pro-town.

It seems like we don't have too much longer in the day, so we'd probably better either ask for an extension or find someone to off.  I think that Cheeetar was probably either fooling around or has some sort of difficult role, so it'd probably be good to wait on him until we see how he's acting tomorrow.

That said, RedWarrior0.  I'm hoping that if he realizes he's going to be lynched, he'll show up and actually contribute something.  Otherwise, there's no real point in leaving him in the game for trouble later.

EDIT: WTF, ExKirby.  Is there any reason why you're voting someone just because you incorrectly assume that they're Dobby?  You're being pretty ridiculous, dude.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2009, 12:40:17 pm »

Exkirby could try looking up Leafsnail's role, desu.  While roles are probably not indicative of alignment, Exkirby shouldn't be voting Leafsnail based on his weird verbal tic alone, desu.  Why is Exkirby's vote on Leafsnail, desu?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2009, 12:46:11 pm »

Dobby? Seriously now...

This whole Desu thing is technically obscure to me and yet I know about it pretty clearly.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2009, 12:51:30 pm »

So, I'd understand if it were JarJar Binks.

But Dobby?

Really?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2009, 12:56:26 pm »

Leafsnail's just glad he doesn''t have to refer to everyone as chibi-, desu.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2009, 01:30:03 pm »

Exkirby could try looking up Leafsnail's role, desu.  While roles are probably not indicative of alignment, Exkirby shouldn't be voting Leafsnail based on his weird verbal tic alone, desu.  Why is Exkirby's vote on Leafsnail, desu?
Since when was I voting for you? I'm voting Cheetah!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2009, 01:46:40 pm »

... That would explain something.

Sorry, I read your sentence structure without actually checking where your vote was.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2009, 03:28:46 pm »

RedWarrior comes in, votes, then leaves.  Not the path of a man.  That is the path of a caution man, or scum.  Org must speak up, I am tired of how he acts.  The boy thinks he can be unhelpful so he's never suspicious for doing so.  This is wrong.  One wants to help Town, so Town can win.  One wants to find scum, so Town can win.  Org does neither and I want him to say his word.  You cannot analyze that that isn't there.

List of suspicions:

RedWarrior0
Org
ExKirby

I have one problem with this list, that is.  I highly doubt more than one of these people is scum.  It is sad, but true.  We can watch others patterns though, see if we can find them through these.  These that look so damn suspicious always.

Let me look through the history once more, to find what I seek.  Scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2009, 03:33:23 pm »

I am definitely pro-town. But depending on what other roles are, mine sucks.

I'm guessing there's zombies as well. Keyword being 'guessing'; nothing in my role PM indicates there's anything, let alone zombies. I just have a hunch, mainly based on Web's role in the MYO Mafia. But whatever.

Org, do something and talk. My vote is very changeable~

RW0, talk or die. Your choice.
Not a good idea, as its very very scummy.

And Toony, I love what you just said. Like the pot calling the kettle black.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47