Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: It's been a while since our last little . . . zombie apocalypse.  (Read 13977 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while since the our last little . . . zombie apocalypse.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 05:30:48 pm »

Eh, what the hell. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A couple side notes here...  As is probably clear, I know absolutely bupkis about the military.  Feel free to "fix" all areas regarding that at your discretion.  Provided you even decide to take this character on, that is.  I can see you've already got a full lineup.

Also, I'm probably missing something...  If you wish for any more information regarding the character, just ask and I'll make something up.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 04:47:05 am »

Please note that I've changed my equipment list a bit.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 08:04:17 am »

Username: Flintus10
Character Name:Har-El Rozen
Physical Description: Average height, lean but muscular, scarred and ragged facial features.
Life Description: Har-El is a member of the Israeli special operations institute 'Mossad' there he served for 13 years of his life including his training. After rising through the ranks Har-El's talents in individual unit tactics and competent gunning skills saw him stand out and he was seen equal to some of the very best of Mossad's elite ground troops.

A devout Jew his whole life Har-El was the son of a disgraced Mossad agent who was heavily involved in the 'Lillehammer affair'. Because his father was constantly away Har-El was raised by his mother and despite her attempts to draw him away from a life in the military her death at the hands of a Palestinian car bombing sealed his destiny. After spending long periods in boarding houses and orphanages watching as constant turmoil enveloped his home land Har-El was further detached from humanity after his father commit suicide in suspicious circumstances.

After serving time in ground operations where he learned leadership abilities as well as the compulsory weapon and hand to hand skills Har-El decided to act instead as a counter-terrorism agent overseas and after training in diplomatic and international skills Har-El was sent abroad where up until now he had spent his time gathering intelligence on terrorist activities.

Skills: Skilled "tactical" leader, Competent Automatic weapon user, competent stealth, Knife wielder, Hand to Hand fighter, Novice Diplomat.
Weaknesses: Detatched from teammates, barely any personal skills, Cannot drive, Very distrusting.

Base Location: Har-El has been provided with an apartment in the 'R' sector where his actions are hidden well enough.

Despite eating out most of the time the Har-El has some food leftovers lying around and he has an almost addiction to energy drinks.

Medical supplies inside include the basics: Bandages, painkillers and little else.

While not in his apartment inside his building Har-El has a combination controlled safety deposit box where he keeps.
A silenced Mossad .22 LRS (loaded)
Two '22 LR mags
Combat knife.
$2000
Mossad 9mm Uzi (loaded)
3 9mm mags

On his person he has; a small throwing knife, 2 cans of 'Rockstar' energy drink, Wallet with I.D, $50 in cash and $10 in change, cell phone and a sling backpack. 

Other: Has a calm and almost robotic personality and although he is very distrusting of strangers he is still an honorable man who will not backstab others unless completely necessary.

Sorry if something is missing.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:54:13 pm by Flintus10 »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 11:31:49 pm »

Might as well name myself the Mortician...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 12:37:18 am »

Well, I seem to have the devil's own cold right now, so this will affect the update schedule (look on the earlier post for more). I also added some more rules. Notably, I highly recommend that you don't read other people's turns. Lends some fun suprisingness to the game when you don't know where the other eight people are. Here is turn 0.

TURN ZERO: BEEN AWHILE HASN'T IT?

User: Archangel

User: Flintus10

User: Humaan

User: Kagus (What's the point of this, exactly?  You can clearly see who we are...)

User: Little

User: Luke Prowler

User: Mission

User: RAM (and anyone else, if they want to play)

User: Sofia

When making your turn, start by having a spoilered and update character sheet (there won't be any changes from the ones I've posted this turn), then have a separate spoiler with your character's turn. Feel free to have as much or as little information as you want. Turns will encompass about one hour right now. Get those actions in! I'm going to update the early posts now.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while since our last little . . . zombie apocalypse.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 01:13:12 am »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:13:59 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 01:32:48 am »

User: Archangel
Spoiler: question (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: sheet as I typed it (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: actions (click to show/hide)
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 01:40:08 am »

You'll note that, in some cases, characters didn't have all of their equipment with them. Sadly, the zombies took about half of the players by surprise. Realistically, if the zombies were to pop up right now, even my own paranoid self would need at least five minutes to get my stuff together. The rest of everyone's stuff should be around their starting location. Hopefully, nothing'll eat you while you're looking for it.

Little:

Also, turn lengths will be variable. For now, they'll be an hour long, but they'll probably become four hours later. I'll have a little "The next turn will be X hours long" at the bottom of any turn posts.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 01:42:31 am »

Spoiler: To Strife (click to show/hide)
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 02:00:41 am »

I PM'd, strife. Would I have been better off posting here?

Obviously. Well, here's my late character sheet then, sorry.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 03:17:06 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 02:09:40 am »

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 02:47:00 am »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 07:37:36 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:26 am »

Speaking of hours and whatnot, what time *is* it currently in Zombieland, NJ?  Owen takes his meds at roughly breakfast and dinner times, so I need to know if he's just taken some or if it's been a while.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 03:13:04 am »

Speaking of hours and whatnot, what time *is* it currently in Zombieland, NJ?  Owen takes his meds at roughly breakfast and dinner times, so I need to know if he's just taken some or if it's been a while.

6 o'clock.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 03:31:32 am »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11