Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bad things about people  (Read 1464 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Bad things about people
« on: October 15, 2009, 01:44:16 am »

this is another simple game
you write 1 or 2 things that you find bad,stupid or idiotic about the person above you.

that is all.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bad things about people
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 01:50:47 am »

He attempted to team kill me and is starting repeated threads in FG&RP that will drag down real RP threads and don't have capital letters in their descriptions.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:56:02 am »

I find this game flaming war-ish, therefore user above condones flame wars I guess

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 04:06:46 pm »

"Minister of Elves and Advertising"

Need I say more?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:41:15 pm »

Yes. You DO. It is social convention on this forum that, when mentioning elves in a diminishing way, that said diminishing mention be accompanied by a rant of at least one full sentence detailing WHY you are being racist against extra-tall hippie people that whore spam bow attacks like crazy and eat the fallen of their enemies.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 04:32:17 am »

That mans' Lolcat avatar fills me with miscellaneous rage.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 06:06:38 am »

Old mars doesn't have an emperor, So why does the "new" one need a blueguy?
And he tries to threaten full world destruction on everybody for no reason at all (Yeah... That one was an inside).
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 06:46:07 am »

Oooh, a flamethread! Nice  ;D

Attention whore. Desperately needs attention, especially from girls. Stalks them where ever he can, oblivious to his own obnoxiousness.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 07:03:46 am »

Ooohhh. You hit a sore spot there. Touche', meistro.

First of all, He has an Invader Zim picture, yet can't keep up the amount of evil needed to live in it's shadow. He also tries excessively to get into arguments and flame-wars, but doesn't ever post anything else of value. And needs to get some, to cure his endless pent up edginess.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 07:53:29 am »

"Needs to get some". So typical of these youngsters, talking about sex as if they know what they're talking about. You know about needs, but not about fulfillment, my young padawan. Go back to school and come talk to me in, say, 15 years. Maybe then, when you've also settled down, have a kid or two, you can finally make some sense of the world, so we can make sense of your babbling.

Although it's more probable that you'll still live in your parent's basement, stalking girls on forums.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 07:55:33 am »

lulz about the stalking

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 08:40:04 am »

He he he, this can't end well!  Anyway, it encourages people to break the guideline about insulting people on the forum and is a source of negative thought waves bound for a bad, bad end, so I'm going to do a preemptive lock, if it even counts as preemptive at this point.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!