Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Island of RPing 2.0, An RP Thread  (Read 5772 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing 2.0, An RP Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 08:06:46 pm »

An Allied soldier is seen running out of one of the other barracks, while Manta runs into him
"Watch it Jackass."
"Kill me."
"What the hell! I'm supposed to evac you assholes!"
"Just Kill me no-"
The soldiers begins, mutating, or something, Manta looks very sick
"HOLY CRAP! I just vomited in my suit, and he turned into one of those things except with something like scythes from a zergling!"
Ghost radios in
"Blow up the base while we're in it, get blown into hell by our bullets."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 08:14:06 pm »

Tachnos and the (yet to be named) heavy weapons girl come up behind Manta and blow the mutant to obliteration.
"Beat that!"
"I'm sure I will, girlie!"

The rest of the squad is heading over to Ghost. Extremely cautiously.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 08:18:26 pm »

It seems Ghost is carrying an Avenger Minigun now, Rex is carrying a Gauss Minigun
"GET SOME!"
"Shut up rex."
"Sorry."
Ghost and Rex are in the underground complex, Mid Level, the main Armory, it happens some GDI and Allied soldiers are with them, as indicated by the HUD on Mantas visor
"Screw this pistol, i'm getting one of those M60 Paras the GIs are using."
Manta runs to Ghosts position, while picking up a Shotgun and an M60 Para

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 08:58:47 pm »

Most of the squad has reached Ghost and co, but Selvae, Tachnos, Nalasna and to unnamed grunts are missing.

There is some very quiet gunfire and some extremely loud explosions. The people in the armory hear Selvae yell "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS?!" then the unnamed soldiers run in, knowing that they are currently much more likely to die and wanting to make sure that they don't.

((Note: The squad normally has 18 soldiers plus the NCOs and the lieutenant. 1/3 of the grunts are female. Since Dan is missing, Archangel is on leave and the sergeant is nowhere to be found, there are a total of 18 Ararthinians present))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 09:06:15 pm »

The outposts Quartermaster backs up the squad, along with 2 unnamed GDI Spec Ops
"I suppose none of you checked the crates?"
A GDI Soldier nearby checks through a crate, finding several Gauss Rifles, Laser type Weaponry, Flamethrowers, and PANCOR Meatgrinders (Gatling shotgun)
While another brings in a Titan armed with a machinegun and its cannon

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 09:18:12 pm »

*since there was no response to my post I guess I'll rp it myself*

Ferri eyes all the armed men around him...

"Before all of you start shooting me, I have something that may make things more friendly between us"

He slowly open up the scroll on his belt and oddly enough reaches into it and pulls out another scroll from within. He offers the scroll to the nearest soldier to him.

"This is a letter written by a friend of mine, Menil, he said I may need it just in-case things don't start off to hospitable."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 09:19:44 pm »

The Soldiers, which appear to be starting to put down there weapons, just walk away, towards an outpost in the distance

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:23 pm »

Suddenly, a graboid bursts through the floor!

Just kidding. Pieces of a rather scorched tentacle rain down on the soldiers coming out of the armory. The soldiers are immediately attacked by a horrible creature. Weather it's been made more so by the many burn wounds on it's body is debatable. Behind it can be seen a room mostly filled with chunks of eldrich horrors or horrors in various states of injury. The Arathinians are in the middle of the room, blazing at the creatures with what can best be described as BFGs.
My full sig

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:53 pm »

Ferri shrugs, puts the scroll back in the other scroll. Then looking around he sees a sign labeling the building as an armory, he walks in.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009, 09:37:16 pm »

Manta starts getting pissed
"Can't we just evac already?!"
A GDI Spec Ops codenamed Vigilante nods
"There are transports outside."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2009, 09:41:21 pm »

Inside the Armory, which was actually labeled Vehicular Armory, Ferri meets a guy with his name tag labeling as "Carl."

"You have anything interesting in here I can 'barrow'?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2009, 09:45:13 pm »

"You wanna put vehicles in a burial mound? What kind you looking for? Heck I got a sandworm, you know, those GIANT ones?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 09:49:29 pm »

"Wait, we don't have to kill these bastards? Alright squad, grab anyone who can't take as much damage as you and get out." The Ararthinians jump to it, quickly getting everyone, and all the equipment, out of the base and into the transports.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 09:51:58 pm »

A very large tentacle bursts out of the con yard
"Thats Durant."
"Anybody got a paperclip, a pipe, and a microwave? I'm pretty sure I can make a nuclear missile."
"Shut up Rex."
"Sorry."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2009, 09:54:49 pm »

'Should we kill it?" The soldier who asked the question radiates hope despite his whole body being covered by armor.
My full sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5