Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: The Island of RPing 2.0, An RP Thread  (Read 5773 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing 2.0, An RP Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 11:33:50 pm »

Several of the Arathinians tackle the GDI trainees to the ground, two of the others dash back into the fighter/transport they arrived in and the rest spread out and try to find whoever fired the shot.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 11:40:18 pm »

A glint is seen, along with some dudes running towards the Arathinians
"Um, Suicide bombers..."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 11:50:14 pm »

"Damn. If Dan was here, all we'd need to do to disarm them is get him to hug the bastards."
A soldier in red and silver armor unslings a Gatling BFG with chainsaw bayonet and starts blazing.
((Can you pick the tropes I've used so far?))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 11:51:28 pm »

[Today is not one of my Read Some Tropes days, afterall, I really don't care about 'em.]

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 11:56:47 pm »

Phantoms platoon comes out of nowhere, after some Jump Jet Troopers from Ghost's platoon clean up the bombers and the sniper, Phantom Walks to the Trainees and the Armored dudes
"Theres to much shit going on today, if anyone wants a drink, follow me to the bar, or follow Guardian to the Independence 97."
Guardian stares aggressively at the Arathinians

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 12:07:57 am »

"Hey! It's that annoying idiot that LT told us about!"
"SHUT UP TACHNOS!" The corporal glares at Tach, then turns to Phantom as the heavy weapons man stops firing. "Hello. I'm Selvae. You've met my lieutenant, code named Archangel, right? He's taken several months leave. Have you seen Dan? Tall bloke, wears pink armor? We should go find sarge, he's probably rather annoyed right now."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:13:23 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 12:10:47 am »

"What the hell with the guy in pink!? Here take this."
He hands an ATOM Missile launch designator

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 12:17:46 am »

'It's one of Dan's most distinctive features. Others include having only one name, his pink and blue beanie that breathes fire and his efforts to make a working jetpack." Selvae looks at the designator. "What are you giving me this for?"
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 12:23:14 am »

"Reasons, I use to be part of some Spec Ops team that patrolled a nearby outpost, weird things came up, mangled corpses, unidentified shadows, it ended when several creatures attacked the base, most notably, something happened to Lt.Durant, call in an ATOM missile strike on the outpost to the north, something went wrong..."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 12:29:09 am »

"Uh, please repeat that in a more coherent manner."
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 12:32:30 am »

"Long story short, bunch of creatures attack base, base was overwhelmed, something happened to 3 of my team and a LT named R. Durant, go check the base out, find anything, blow it up with an ATOM missile, after doing an Evac of the survivors. Ghost will accompany you."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:34:38 am by Phantom »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2009, 12:42:54 am »

"Right." He says a couple of sentences in Arathinian. The squad pile into their ship, each soldier switching to his or her most powerful weapon. Selvae puts his helmet on and follows. The ship takes off and flies towards the destination.
My full sig

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 12:57:05 am »

A blue aura fills a space on southshore, several archaic looking runes starting taking form pulling from the aura. The runes glow momentarily with the same blue as the aura then spark as Ferri came through the warp portal. Shaking off the odd feeling from traveling through the portal he looked around.

He looks up for a second and freezes as he sees many guns pointed in his direction.

*short description*

Ferri is a male Elf, brown hair, he is young for any race... being in his late teens. He is wearing simple linen pants and a linen shirt as well. Over this a tan cloak with a embroidered design on the back, he currently has the cowl raised. Covered by the cloak is a small dagger on his left hip, on his right he has three pouches of which the contents are unknown. Also on his right hip is a rolled up scroll, in front of the three pouches, the scroll can be pulled out without detaching to scroll from his belt which allows him to view it without difficulty. His boots are made of simple leather.

Almost forgot, he also has a cat's tail hidden under his cloak. I'll go into more description as it becomes relevant.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 01:03:02 am by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 07:51:36 pm »

Meanwhile, at the bar
IPD Officer (Island Police Department):"What was the description of the suspect again sir?"
IPD SWAT Off Duty Officer: "I can't say, but he reminded me of a Space Marine."
IPD Officer: "Ah shit."

Meanwhile, at the Outpost, Ghost and 2 other troopers recon the area
"This is Ghost, all clear in the barracks, i'll continue in the basement with REX 01."
"Yeah yeah."
"This is MANTA 04. What the hell is with the con yard and the armory, its covered in flesh!"
*GRAAAAGH*
"Hey, Manta, still in there?"
"Is it me, or is there something wrong with the OH SHIT!"
"This is Ghost, respond Manta, how come your HUD Cam is not working?
"Well, it was either a Mutated Zombie, or kind of humanoid monster with tentacles."
"I hate my job sir."
"We all do Rex."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 08:00:48 pm »

The ship lands. The squad exits. "I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. Men, break out the nukes."
"Sir yes sir!"
My full sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5