Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9477860 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #1650 on: January 06, 2010, 03:46:41 am »

Okay I really don't wanna start a thread for this but... My laptop came back, but also...

Life is getting busy for me again, like really busy. Good busy though, I feel like my life has purpose now. I havent felt happier and more alive in my whole life. But My free time is at an all time low at the moment. Right now I am free for a bit but there aren't gonna be many moments like this in the future and I don't know how long this is gonna be.

What I am trying to say here is ill be away for a while. Might be for a few days. Or a week. Or even a month. I don't know right now, and it could be even longer. But yes, ill be away.

I really don't know what more to say. Ill miss you guys while I'm gone, and I WILL be back. But for now I got a lot to do and only 24 hours a day to do it in.

So... in short... Bye guys... Ill miss you all while I'm away. And I will be back, no sooner than the end of the week, no later than the beginning of summer. Might be a while but I will be back. I promise.

Well I've spent enough time stalling and not getting to the end... So... See you guys...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: January 06, 2010, 03:48:27 am »

Ceeyah, glad to hear things are better for you.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: January 06, 2010, 04:41:52 am »

Mmm. I agree. bye, Sofia, I'm glad you're getting your life on track.

Not that you'll be able to read this.
Bah.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: January 06, 2010, 04:46:41 am »

Well I'm not GONE gone. I can still get some time to read you know, but no real time to do much.

Also it looks like I wont be gone THAT long. Possibly just a week or two.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 04:55:08 am by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: January 06, 2010, 05:23:19 am »

SOFIA! Why isn't this in the HAPPY thread!?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: January 06, 2010, 07:39:48 am »

Because its sad?

Goodbye (for 1-2 weeks)!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: January 06, 2010, 07:51:44 am »

Bye (for a while). :(
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: January 06, 2010, 12:34:27 pm »

See you, Janet. Nice to see the life's back on track.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: January 06, 2010, 03:28:28 pm »

Bye guys...See you guys...
This makes me sad. And it makes me sad that it makes me sad the Janet is happy. and it makes me happy that it makes me sad that it makes me sad that...

Maybe you shuld chose one or two thread to keep up with  daily, just so pepale can reach you? And  will still check your email right?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: January 06, 2010, 03:57:21 pm »

Due to snow it is currently very difficult for me to get into university. The uni buses have been cancelled and the road and pavements are covered in ice and snow, combine this with the fact that Portsmouth was apparently built in a wind tunnel and even walking to the nearby shop is difficult let alone walking all the way to uni (Over 3 miles, doesn't help that I left my boots at home). The university has recognised this and lectures are cancelled, anyone with coursework due in today tomorrow or Friday  gets a weeks extension. My coursework is due in Monday and requires the use of software only available in labs which are closed over the weekend.   :(
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: January 06, 2010, 04:07:49 pm »

Bye guys...See you guys...
This makes me sad. And it makes me sad that it makes me sad the Janet is happy. and it makes me happy that it makes me sad that it makes me sad that...

Maybe you shuld chose one or two thread to keep up with  daily, just so pepale can reach you? And  will still check your email right?

Do you really have to be able to reach a person?  When someone goes away, most people say "Oh, that sucks.  See you in a week"
Shoes...

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: January 06, 2010, 04:15:59 pm »

Do you really have to be able to reach a person?  When someone goes away, most people say "Oh, that sucks.  See you in a week"

Gaps in communication are so pre-transhuman.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: January 06, 2010, 04:53:57 pm »

I just lost five hours to TVTropes unintentionally.
Seriously, this thing should be illegal.
It's possible to lose five hours to TVTropes intentionally? That site is like a black hole- the only way to survive is to stay as far away as possible.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: January 06, 2010, 06:33:09 pm »

I goddamn hate flying. Hate it hate it hate it. And my back just did something or other and I can't bend and it hurts when I sit. 4 hour flight.

Not so much sad as infuriated but sad too, I guess.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1664 on: January 06, 2010, 08:03:46 pm »

I just lost five hours to TVTropes unintentionally.
Seriously, this thing should be illegal.
It's possible to lose five hours to TVTropes intentionally? That site is like a black hole- the only way to survive is to stay as far away as possible.
Someone in one of my usual news site visits was asking about a where to find a "Geek Database" in a wiki form or something (of course, a comment to the news post). I suggested TV Tropes, and cursed the whole site into visiting it. As karma would have it, I lost at least 12 hours to that site.

Thank God Firefox crashed when it did. How often do you hear that? And I was trapped in the Nightmare Fuel Anti-Spiral when it happened.

And later Sof/Jan. We'll miss you.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:15:15 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 8167