Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9493906 times)

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #1275 on: December 16, 2009, 10:29:56 am »

Fuckin' Twillight.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 16, 2009, 10:40:04 am »

If you hear popping sounds, don't worry, that's just your brain cells deciding that they can take anymore!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: December 16, 2009, 10:52:40 am »

I hurd tose sounds urlier.

I just ignord tem.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1278 on: December 16, 2009, 08:57:41 pm »

Not good at riffing on the spot, huh? Sucks to be you. I wouldn't mind seeing New Moon. I have this way of turning movies I hate into a hilarious time for me and no one else at all (especially if they like the movie and get annoyed by my constant guffaws).

Also, I'll miss you all until the 7th, when I get back.
Everyone has that reaction to anything I watch and riff. Even horror movies.

Advice: If you're a girl, and lack any sense of humor, and love delusional romantic comedies and dramas; don't, for your own sanity, invite me to watch it with you. I might bring a couple robot pals to riff along with me.

Now for something more on topic of the topic. As fortunate it is that my work week is over with; I feel like crap after dealing with customers, and all my shopping tonight was all for naught since it had to resupply everyone at the house. So much for my snacks, or at least an extra drink to have on hand. Not like I bought it with my own money or anything. Ugh.

Worse off, the dinner waiting for me after work was shrimp and other stuff I can't stand eating. Bleh. Not really pleasant right now. Maybe a little more Tropico and possibly replicating Lost might help.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 16, 2009, 08:59:39 pm »

I'm depressed. And I've developed insomnia sort of.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: December 16, 2009, 09:02:00 pm »

I only sleep during the days now. It seems that I'm a night person, I'm happier and more awake at night.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1281 on: December 16, 2009, 09:04:59 pm »

I only sleep during the days now. It seems that I'm a night person, I'm happier and more awake at night.
Amen to that. Who needs mornings? My average wake up time is usually within or past 11AM.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: December 16, 2009, 09:09:22 pm »

No, I mean falling asleep at around 7-9am. And waking up around 6-7pm.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1283 on: December 16, 2009, 09:15:41 pm »

Oh, ouch. I can't do that. I need natural light once in awhile.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: December 16, 2009, 09:38:46 pm »

Natural light is overrated! I even have a T-shirt that says "do not expose to direct sunlight"
That said, I am nowhere near nocturnal, still gotta go to college.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: December 16, 2009, 09:47:00 pm »

Natural light is overrated! I even have a T-shirt that says "do not expose to direct sunlight"

I'm on break. This morning I went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 12 am, drank 48 of mountain dew. Around 5 ish, I felt like I was going to die, so I drank some water and ate a sandwich.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: December 17, 2009, 12:07:37 am »

I couldn't do that, my classes are from 8 to 12 AM, four in a row.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #1287 on: December 17, 2009, 12:14:10 am »

I'm on break. This morning I went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 12 am, drank 48 of mountain dew. Around 5 ish, I felt like I was going to die, so I drank some water and ate a sandwich.

Sounds like me. I can't get to sleep until it's... reeeeally late at night. Or early in the morning. 5-6 AM, usually. I can't stand lying down to sleep because, when I do, my mind's unoccupied and it sort of turns on itself. It's all very annoying. And soul-crushingly depressing.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: December 17, 2009, 01:13:28 am »

Sounds like me. I can't get to sleep until it's... reeeeally late at night. Or early in the morning. 5-6 AM, usually. I can't stand lying down to sleep because, when I do, my mind's unoccupied and it sort of turns on itself. It's all very annoying. And soul-crushingly depressing.

Around 4 am, my morals are eroded by sleep deprivation and I become evil.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: December 17, 2009, 01:15:11 am »

It's almost time for bed. 6:15am.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 8167