Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7731 7732 [7733] 7734 7735 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9510491 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #115980 on: May 11, 2019, 11:06:48 am »

I don't want to continue any longer.
Talk to someone about it.

Like, now.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #115981 on: May 11, 2019, 11:26:27 am »

There's nothing to say. My psychological rehabilitation programme has told me there's nothing left to do. They don't see any point in continuing treatment any further.
Love, scriver~

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115982 on: May 11, 2019, 11:27:32 am »

I mean, did they give a reason for their decision?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #115983 on: May 11, 2019, 11:39:15 am »

There's nothing to say. My psychological rehabilitation programme has told me there's nothing left to do. They don't see any point in continuing treatment any further.
You should go to speak with them again. Because it's very clear that you're quite distressed and I'm fairly certain that they weren't implying that they wouldn't attend to you if you were.

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115984 on: May 11, 2019, 11:39:59 am »

That seems like an odd decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115985 on: May 11, 2019, 12:50:23 pm »

By the psychological folk, yeah. Like, what is the point of them if they say they’re not giving help to someone who needs it?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #115986 on: May 11, 2019, 01:47:51 pm »

By the psychological folk, yeah. Like, what is the point of them if they say they’re not giving help to someone who needs it?
🤦‍♂️ lets just agree that scriver should go back to talk to them and avoid making assumptions about events we did not witness instead
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115987 on: May 11, 2019, 03:37:37 pm »

Mom found a story about mysterious staircases to nowhere being found in the woods. It took me about five minutes of Googling to find the source, which was a 100% fictional Reddit post because of course it was. When I showed her this and tried to explain that r/nosleep is for wannabe horror writers, she angrily insisted that she saw it on "some official website" and ended the conversation.

You can lead a horse to water... :-\
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #115988 on: May 11, 2019, 04:36:04 pm »

Oh, I remember those, pretty cool shit.
My sad is the inability to sleep despite being tired as fuck while also needing to wake up in about five hours. Not sure what exactly is the issue either, just feeling drained and restless at the same time.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115989 on: May 12, 2019, 08:06:15 am »

So I'm feeling a bit better today. Right now the worst part is the shame of having aired my little breakdown on here too, it makes me feel like I want to have another little breakdown just because how embarrassing it is.

Anyway, what happened is that I'm turning 30 next week, which means there'll be a while lots change in my welfare program stuff. So I've been feeling very down lately, reinforced by feeling like none of the programmes are helping me get ant closer to a normal life. So I when we had a pan-agency/bureau (I'm part of an additional special cooperation-across-all-involved-government-bodies programme) meeting last Friday it all came to a head and I childishly acted out and quit everything because I am an idiot who absolutely at all turns must ruin every single thing for myself.

So that's where I'm at. Don't really know where to go from here.
Love, scriver~

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115990 on: May 12, 2019, 08:19:05 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:03:33 pm by dragdeler »
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115991 on: May 12, 2019, 08:37:30 am »

Well you were in distress, man, you don’t have to deal with that alone.

Call ‘em up, sort out another meeting as per dragdeler. One would hope they realize that you having mental health issues will sometimes result in reactions like you had.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #115992 on: May 12, 2019, 11:26:08 am »

TBH I'm beginning to wonder more and more what the fuck am I doing so far from my home  and my people.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115993 on: May 12, 2019, 11:36:14 am »

Stealing blood, mate.

Is there something - beyond familiarity - that your home and/or people offer that nowhere else does?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115994 on: May 12, 2019, 11:56:46 am »

TBH I'm beginning to wonder more and more what the fuck am I doing so far from my home  and my people.

Patata naiz Lurraren sagar bat naiz

Stealing blood, mate.

Is there something - beyond familiarity - that your home and/or people offer that nowhere else does?

Well, Basque cooking tradition is supposed to be world class, for one
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 7731 7732 [7733] 7734 7735 ... 8168