Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7602 7603 [7604] 7605 7606 ... 8169

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9529275 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #114045 on: August 28, 2018, 07:31:31 am »

Christopher Robin was great. Most tear worthy bit for me was when Christopher breaks down and cries while sitting with Pooh. The whole movie had great wee philosophical things too.

Also, "I am a bear of very little brain." "No, I think you are.a bear of very great heart."
Hng.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114046 on: August 28, 2018, 04:22:49 pm »

Fuck customer service.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:34:53 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #114047 on: August 28, 2018, 04:26:33 pm »

"Black people have been getting on my nerves. They don't know what they want, they don't know what they're doing, they don't know how to do it, they're pissed off because they expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter no strings attached exactly the way they expect it, they don't want to follow the procedures or rules, they weren't paying attention when you were talking to them and they wouldn't understand what you said anyway, it's your fault they're negro and as incompetent as they are incontinent, they don't want to clean up after themselves and in fact everything should be done for them. And they're suspicious of absolutely everything, including whether they get their refund on gas they didn't pump, and grouchy all the time.

Go sit in the fucking prison if you cant function in modern society. And don't take your money with you. Give it to me. God damn."
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114048 on: August 28, 2018, 04:32:38 pm »

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:34:32 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114049 on: August 28, 2018, 04:34:20 pm »

Fuck, youre right, sorry.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #114050 on: August 28, 2018, 05:29:09 pm »

"Black people have been getting on my nerves. They don't know what they want, they don't know what they're doing, they don't know how to do it, they're pissed off because they expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter no strings attached exactly the way they expect it, they don't want to follow the procedures or rules, they weren't paying attention when you were talking to them and they wouldn't understand what you said anyway, it's your fault they're negro and as incompetent as they are incontinent, they don't want to clean up after themselves and in fact everything should be done for them. And they're suspicious of absolutely everything, including whether they get their refund on gas they didn't pump, and grouchy all the time.

Go sit in the fucking prison if you cant function in modern society. And don't take your money with you. Give it to me. God damn."

Did I miss something here? Is this quoting someone else?

What the fuck is this??
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114051 on: August 28, 2018, 05:50:51 pm »

Its a paraphrasing of Eric Blwnks post. Hence the quotes
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114052 on: August 28, 2018, 06:08:17 pm »

Eyyyy let's move on before everyone gets the wrong idea and things get nuts.

Y'kno what made me sad today? No sugar for my coffee.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114053 on: August 28, 2018, 06:18:31 pm »

Maybe everyone involved should delete the posts?  Including helmacon´s quote?

I say this precisely because I think we should avoid unfortunate misunderstandings.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #114054 on: August 28, 2018, 06:32:55 pm »

Nah we’ve gone more than a year without someone being banned. This madness needs to end.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114055 on: August 28, 2018, 06:39:18 pm »

Yeah, but shouldn´t it be that guy who wanted to move to Somalia so that he could have a slave wife?

I mean, Dwarfy1 will be my main bootlegger of ibuprofen and olive oil in Northern Ireland. Once brexit falls and people start eating each other he will be a key piece for my black market operations.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114056 on: August 28, 2018, 07:54:59 pm »

What are the ramifications of ibuprofen and olive oil? At what point in sauteed people pasta do you add the ibuprofen?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114057 on: August 28, 2018, 08:14:36 pm »

Yeah, but shouldn´t it be that guy who wanted to move to Somalia so that he could have a slave wife?

I mean, Dwarfy1 will be my main bootlegger of ibuprofen and olive oil in Northern Ireland. Once brexit falls and people start eating each other he will be a key piece for my black market operations.
Oh come on, let's not bring up the awkward relationship thread. It was, is, and will be weird as long as I remember it and I don't want to.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114058 on: August 28, 2018, 08:20:00 pm »

What are the ramifications of ibuprofen and olive oil? At what point in sauteed people pasta do you add the ibuprofen?
After you let it rest for two days, before you add the spiralized people.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114059 on: August 28, 2018, 08:21:27 pm »

Oh come on, let's not bring up the awkward relationship thread. It was, is, and will be weird as long as I remember it and I don't want to.
I´ve seen worse. The guy who defied two MMA experts to a fight and expected to be able to coast it basing himself on internet advice, the guy who was convinced that he had a microchip embedded in his teeth, Pathos´lactation induction threads...
Really, Life advice is the gift that keeps on giving.
Pages: 1 ... 7602 7603 [7604] 7605 7606 ... 8169