Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7362 7363 [7364] 7365 7366 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9509199 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #110445 on: March 29, 2017, 03:17:24 am »

The pain in my lower back and right leg has started up once again. Can't sleep, probably can't walk very well, not that I'm going to get out of bed and try. After several days of wake up -> sit with terrible posture for ten to fourteen hours -> sleep, this result isn't too surprising. But fuck ow does it hurt god damn.

I don't want things to be wrong with my body anymore. I wish I hadn't been such a picky, sedentary shithead when I was little. Then when I was less little, preteen, teenager, young adult and now.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110446 on: March 29, 2017, 11:20:35 am »

I may have some form of ADHD. It's only doubts now and I'm not sure if I can even confirm them with a proffessional, (since that kind of healthcare isn't really a thing in these parts afaik) but most of it kinda checks out on the general symptoms list.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #110447 on: March 29, 2017, 12:17:55 pm »

Ach. It seems like the thing that really sets off the pain in my arms isn't actually gaming (well, a little, but surprisingly not that much), but TYPING. Considering how much that's relied on in our world, that's kinda bad. It's also one of my very few marketable skills, so writey jobs are out of the question. It also severely complicates communication with a lot of people. :C

There are some pretty good speech-to-text programs out these days. I recommend finding one that works pretty well for you and using it. Even if you don't use it for everything, having an option to give your arms a rest can be quite helpful.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #110448 on: March 29, 2017, 01:00:03 pm »

There are some pretty good speech-to-text programs out these days. I recommend finding one that works pretty well for you and using it. Even if you don't use it for everything, having an option to give your arms a rest can be quite helpful.
Hmm, might be worth looking into, even though it'll have to contend with rapid-fire danish accent. Either that, or voice chatting, but few people do that and i can't keep it up for long. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #110449 on: March 29, 2017, 04:39:26 pm »

My depression is reaching levels where I'm actually too ashamed to speak of the details in a spoiler. :-\
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110450 on: March 29, 2017, 05:10:11 pm »

*hugs Felissan*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #110451 on: March 29, 2017, 06:34:46 pm »

I'm just in a shitty mood now. Kinda angry, kinda depressed.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110452 on: March 29, 2017, 09:47:55 pm »

Recognized somebody that I haven't seen in a long time from afar. Was about to wave and get their attention when they saw me, looked again to confirm recognition, then did the duck-and-hide-face thing when they realized I was looking back.

:(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #110453 on: March 29, 2017, 11:11:27 pm »

My depression is reaching levels where I'm actually too ashamed to speak of the details in a spoiler. :-\

Hang in there, mate. Things look pretty bleak now, but they have a way of starting to look up.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110454 on: March 29, 2017, 11:59:01 pm »

Man if there is one thing that really sucks about depression is... well...

If you are sad (or having "depression" as in what most people mean when they say they are depressed) you can typically be cheered up.

When you are actually depressed... being cheered up will sometimes just make you more depressed.

It is like your mind uses endorphins oddly.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110455 on: March 30, 2017, 12:56:32 am »

Woke up in a great deal of pain, hacked up bloody mucous. Why.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110456 on: March 30, 2017, 08:04:51 am »

Hmm, might be worth looking into, even though it'll have to contend with rapid-fire danish accent. Either that, or voice chatting, but few people do that and i can't keep it up for long. :v

times 3.29.17 reporting bb speech doubleplusungood refs unperson rewrite fullwise  :P
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110457 on: March 30, 2017, 08:11:49 am »

Woke up in a great deal of pain, hacked up bloody mucous. Why.

Never a good sign. Seek doctor's opinion.
Have you recently traveled abroad? If so, inform your doctor that you have, when, and where you went.
Has your house ever had a black mold infestation? If so, check your roof and crawlspaces for a recurrence.
Are there any strange tastes in your mouth in the morning?

etc.

Tell anything like this to your doctor, and they will evaluate your lung function, and maybe order a chest Xray. They can then tell you what is the cause of your bloody sputum.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110458 on: March 30, 2017, 08:45:16 am »

That does not sound good. Doctor's visit may be needed.

I've been getting some spectacularly bad marks in one art class. Chances of passing aren't good.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:04:36 am by BlackFlyme »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110459 on: March 30, 2017, 08:52:45 am »

That seems a bit nuts, yes...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 7362 7363 [7364] 7365 7366 ... 8168