Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7274 7275 [7276] 7277 7278 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9493968 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #109125 on: November 16, 2016, 02:58:39 pm »

Pretty sure happy means happy, not apathetic.

"If the feeling is gone, then it's time to take it back"

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #109126 on: November 16, 2016, 02:59:47 pm »

I don't even fucking care about how ugly or attractive I am. That's not a real problem for me. I know that people can be attracted to me and that most aren't, but it's like this way for most people.
It appears that the problem is proably the fact that I am so fucking ridiculously unlucky.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #109127 on: November 16, 2016, 05:42:52 pm »

Rocky Horror remake was awful.  And it was sad to see Tim Curry that way.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109128 on: November 16, 2016, 09:48:46 pm »

I feel an illness of some kind creeping up on me. Hopefully its a minor cold that I'll knock out in a couple of days, and not a flu bug that'll knock me out for a couple of days :c
Damn I hate being right. Spent the entire day sniffling and coughing, and dayquil won't keep it at bay :X
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #109129 on: November 16, 2016, 09:54:29 pm »

that feel when you procrastinate so hard you even procrastinate doing stuff you enjoy because that's wasting time and wasting time is bad so instead you spend an entire free day doing literally nothing
Yo :O
Procrastination is in a way a mental defense mechanism versus anxiety. Said anxiety should pretty much be followed-up and supported by other methods as a bit of adjustment can go a long way.

Pretty much based on admonishment in perceived output, or anything less than what it really is. You're one of many awesome people Caroline! Replace whatever stuck onto you with better ideas :3 Put in mind the possible terms you can call yourself nicely too. \o/

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109130 on: November 16, 2016, 10:13:20 pm »

I always feel better after I stop procrastinating and get whatever it is done, so that I don't have to worry about it anymore.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109131 on: November 16, 2016, 10:44:51 pm »

made art today :V
bububu
how is this a sad
*hugs Digi*

Kot:I care.

*hugs*

@Caroline:*hugs*
Do the things :x
As Tiruin said, you are awesome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109132 on: November 16, 2016, 11:17:21 pm »

I don't want to visit family
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109133 on: November 16, 2016, 11:18:05 pm »

Is the sad that you don't want to, or is the sad that you are?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109134 on: November 17, 2016, 12:04:21 am »

that feel when you procrastinate so hard you even procrastinate doing stuff you enjoy because that's wasting time and wasting time is bad so instead you spend an entire free day doing literally nothing

yeah, i did that this last weekend. mostly ended up refreshing bay12 and stalking TBT since they're consistently the latest unread poster

the sad is that i did that instead of doing schoolwork and i thus had to rush around today doing that instead
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109135 on: November 17, 2016, 12:23:52 am »

I don't want to visit family
Dude, same here. My extended family is full of despicable people, but my parents still expect me to tolerate them, and are sometimes offended when I say I don't want to visit them.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109136 on: November 17, 2016, 12:38:07 am »

Well that's funny, you'd think I wasn't most recent poster when I was asleep, but huh.

Procrastination does suck, don't do it.
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #109137 on: November 17, 2016, 08:49:16 am »

Ugh, my mood is just right proper shitty today. I don't know if this is an expression of a deep depression hiding within me (spawned from my acute awareness of how fucked my future is and/or how politicians are doing everything in their power to screw up the entire nations future), or if it's just sleep deprivation cranking up my depression knob. Either way, this sucks. As if that wasn't enough, my colon has decided to scrunch up like the face of a baby who ate a lemon, which feels pretty bad. Right now i don't care much for being alive, but hopefully this'll all be sorted out by tomorrow.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #109138 on: November 17, 2016, 12:03:50 pm »

I think I'm the dumbest person in my class.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109139 on: November 17, 2016, 12:43:04 pm »

I think I'm the dumbest person in my class.

Maybe other people are just really good at pretending to pay attention. You'd be surprised how thoughtful a person who understands fuck-all can look.
Pages: 1 ... 7274 7275 [7276] 7277 7278 ... 8167