Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7260 7261 [7262] 7263 7264 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9495923 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108915 on: November 09, 2016, 03:33:49 am »

Tired, nauseous, the next president is a dangerously unstable maniac and I need to write a speech by tomorrow at 10;30AM.
fuck classwork

world's ending

There's more than booze.

Don't do worse than hash man.

I would much rather some marijuana be abused than alcohol in the circumstances. Depending on the state, this could be newly legal for you, if not now, then very soon. Even if not, at a young age,

i'd rather you not at all, i never did, I'm 21 and don't feel it, but seriously, marijuana before alcohol, please
new york?

You!

Don't fuck your self up just because goddamn Trump.

I like you, even though your excessive positivity is like totally grating. In an ice way ()literally, you're positivity is awesome.

You're what, maybe 19? Don't let this shit FUCK you up (why does autocorrect capitalize my f-words?) you are awesome. Don't quote me on this please.

You have a few years of college and hopefully maybe a year or so of a Trump presidency. Do not let this affect the rest of your life man. It's temporary.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108916 on: November 09, 2016, 03:37:01 am »

those few years of college
also a trump presidency
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108917 on: November 09, 2016, 03:38:05 am »

those few years of college
also a trump presidency

TEMPORARY! Cunt won't be pres forever man. This doesn't make me feel better but FUCK you feel better anyway
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108918 on: November 09, 2016, 03:40:02 am »

Tired, nauseous, the next president is a dangerously unstable maniac and I need to write a speech by tomorrow at 10;30AM.
fuck classwork

world's ending
1. Language. (:P)
2. Your studies are more important than whatever lack you see in the current elected president.
3. You will live through this, and what you'll be gaining through this timeline is what matters--because this is what you'll be carrying after this presidential term, and whatever worries are external to you.

While the worries around you may be great and many, that doesn't mean you have to deny yourself access to what can help you, because those worries do not define you. They can influence emotion and other important matters, but not define them.

And do not let that alone continue into a mental mindset because it will affect any future and current thinking.
What you will learn will stay with you; what the president is now is temporary. How will you face this if not with learning and understanding? Keep moving forward.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108919 on: November 09, 2016, 03:41:37 am »

fuck classwork

world's ending
1. Language. (:P)
2. Your studies are more important than whatever lack you see in the current elected president.
3. You will live through this, and what you'll be gaining through this timeline is what matters--because this is what you'll be carrying after this presidential term, and whatever worries are external to you.

While the worries around you may be great and many, that doesn't mean you have to deny yourself access to what can help you, because those worries do not define you. They can influence emotion and other important matters, but not define them.

And do not let that alone continue into a mental mindset because it will affect any future and current thinking.
What you will learn will stay with you; what the president is now is temporary. How will you face this if not with learning and understanding? Keep moving forward.

You're nice, say something awesome, make us all feel better.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108920 on: November 09, 2016, 03:43:05 am »

The racists won.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108921 on: November 09, 2016, 03:43:15 am »

Tir

while i appreciatecwhat yoiyre saying

i doubt i could do anytgingif i tried
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108922 on: November 09, 2016, 03:44:41 am »

Tir

then go to bed?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108923 on: November 09, 2016, 03:45:41 am »

Tir

then go to bed?

Get drunk.

Unless too young. So sad. Fuck.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108924 on: November 09, 2016, 03:46:02 am »

Tir

then go to bed?
tried that

didn't stick
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108925 on: November 09, 2016, 03:49:48 am »

Tir

then go to bed?
This. :P

Intense emotions are big influences to someone's thinking and choices--taking a moment to rest or relax or do anything under all those influences help.
Also going to school and continuing studying too. Because that's going to be very important for you in the future--continuing your learning by exposure, experience, and self-education. (On the note there, I remembered a lot of what people said back in Marcos' day...yeah, memories. And that got me really sad because of recent events happening now :V).

It seems around early morning in America anyway. So, sleep this over, or rest. If you'd like to talk it over, go meet your friends or otherwise. I get that you feel down and all, but the issue with whomever is president is not something you can fully control at the moment (and any collateral caused by personally feeling bad will come back to you if it hurt anyone, or something o_O).
You can however control what you're gonna do about it (like what you're going to say to others and stuff).

You too hector. :P Rest a bit please.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108926 on: November 09, 2016, 03:51:18 am »

bit late for resting
what with it being 4 am already
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #108927 on: November 09, 2016, 03:51:28 am »

Really want to suggest not getting drunk, Fish. Please don't do anything that would end up legitimately damaging to yourself. I don't want to see that happen.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108928 on: November 09, 2016, 03:52:46 am »

am not going to
just have explicable desire to do so
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #108929 on: November 09, 2016, 03:53:58 am »

Alright, that (that you aren't gonna) is good to hear.
Pages: 1 ... 7260 7261 [7262] 7263 7264 ... 8168