Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7252 7253 [7254] 7255 7256 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9498509 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108795 on: November 04, 2016, 02:20:34 am »

What happened, if you don't mind answering?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

The Beast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108796 on: November 04, 2016, 02:25:11 am »

I'm a goddamn loser and there's no helping it.
If you think you are a loser then thats what you become brother.
There is helping it! You need to do the work though.
Yes I see your pain, yes I understand it. Sure bringing people back home especially a girl can be a strange moment for yourself, don't make it stop you though cause the right girl wont care and it can be a good personality filter.
Take it slow man, Im in a personal slump after leaving home then having to come back.
Yes I have had girls at home, yes its strange AND yes she loved how funny my father is. I just had to be quiet.

You can achieve so much when you set your mind to it.
Power through this emotional break and get yourself happy before you consider others needs.
Its a mistake we make as social creatures.

P.S you need cooking advice ask anyone in the Kitchen thread, I can even help you.
Next time you feel down and want to post something ask for help directly on what you need help for.
Haha you are only 20 man. Be worried if you are 30 and cant cook/live at 'home'

We are here to help eachother, you just need to ask.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108797 on: November 04, 2016, 02:27:14 am »

What happened, if you don't mind answering?
i do mind, honestly
it was bad
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #108798 on: November 04, 2016, 02:31:17 am »

*Hugpats* to you TBF, of all people who deserve one.  Whatever it was, it can't have been as bad as it seemed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108799 on: November 04, 2016, 02:34:37 am »

it was though

it was exactly as bad as it seemed

either way i am going to try and sleep now
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #108800 on: November 04, 2016, 02:51:54 am »

I'm a goddamn loser and there's no helping it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:54:26 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108801 on: November 04, 2016, 02:52:23 am »

Fish, you really aren't as bad as you think you are. I only wish I could make you see how amazing you are
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #108802 on: November 04, 2016, 03:03:40 am »

Sounds like your siblings aren't carrying their share of your family problems, instead leaving at all up to you. And that's not cool of them, and you should tell them that.
Love, scriver~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108803 on: November 04, 2016, 04:00:06 am »

Fish, you really aren't as bad as you think you are. I only wish I could make you see how amazing you are
This :D
The same goes with anyone who use negative generalizing labels to define themselves :-\ They aren't definitive, but they are conceptual, and everyone works with concepts for definition.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #108804 on: November 04, 2016, 05:55:13 am »

Speaking of which, I don't know if I'm completely uncreative or everyone else is just as uncreative and I'm just better at seeing what I'm plagiarizing whenever I try to make things.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #108805 on: November 05, 2016, 04:51:02 am »

As i always say, good artists borrow, great artists steal everything that isn't nailed down. :v

see what i did there

In other news, i'm sick for the second time this week, with what even seems like the same sickness as before. I'd consider it an achievement if it didn't suck. ::)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108806 on: November 05, 2016, 08:01:46 am »

As i always say, good artists borrow, great artists steal everything that isn't nailed down. :v
This is very true. I mean, as long as you're not taking something made by someone else and showing it off as yours you're doing the same thing that everyone does. If it looks cool - take it, add something yours to it or add it to something yours and THERE YOU GO YOU MADE SOMETHING COOL TOO! Edit, change, be inspired - technically you can't really come up with something completly 100% original - everything you make is inspired by something, sometimes the inspirations are very hard to be connected to the final material and usually you make something out of many, many things, but in the end you're just rearanging the Coca-Cola bottle into assault rifle or making heavy metal version of Shchedryk with lyrics taken out of cooking book. And remember that whatever you're using as source material is proably ripped off someone else too. This is something you notice after a while, after seeing arts of twenty different people in exactly the same pose and so on. If someone says this is not the case they proably don't even realize they're doing this.

I am 100% guilty of this too, by the way.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108807 on: November 05, 2016, 01:52:28 pm »

Try as I might, I never manage to reduce my monthly grocery bill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108808 on: November 05, 2016, 02:23:37 pm »

Try as I might, I never manage to reduce my monthly grocery bill.
How have you tried to do so so far?
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108809 on: November 05, 2016, 02:27:49 pm »

Now this is a radical strategy, but have you tried eating your tinfoil instead of using it to preserve food?

I hear it's pretty alright, and very high in...tin...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 7252 7253 [7254] 7255 7256 ... 8168