Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7251 7252 [7253] 7254 7255 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9498321 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108780 on: November 03, 2016, 08:30:13 am »

Sent a message to my mum about stuff, I'm sure you can figure out what "stuff" refers to, I really hope that this doesn't blow up in my face.
EDIT: Got a reply telling me that I'll always be loved, etc. I think that this will be alright. I think MetalSlimeHunt could be right, just do the thing to unfuck your life. Hopefully.

That's very good! My mom basically reacted with "As long as you're happy, you have my support" when I told her about being pan/etc. Something that she's basically always said and stuck to. Basically the best reaction I could've hoped for, especially given the rest of my family's reaction...

Sounds like something to put in the happy thread rather than here :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:42:28 pm by ECrownofFire »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108781 on: November 03, 2016, 10:09:23 am »

I started to consider killing myself again.
Life sucks.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108782 on: November 03, 2016, 10:13:33 am »

*hugs Kot*

Please don't.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108783 on: November 03, 2016, 06:27:04 pm »

My life is crumbling down around me. Every goal I've set for myself, I'm failing at. I'm missing a shit ton of classes and assignments. I won't make it into law school at this rate. I can almost feel a breakup in my future and I'm certain I'm going to end up completely alone. Therapy isn't working. Pills aren't working. Broke off from being like 6 months "clean" from cutting and it's getting worse. My "friends" are annoying the hell out of me.

It's like I'm sliding back to where I was though middle school. Except my coping mechanisms aren't working like they used to.

Fuck. My. Life.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #108784 on: November 03, 2016, 07:50:34 pm »

Minor sad compared to everyone else's, but the Rimworld thread got closed down due to some hoopla or another the same day I find a really neat Stream by Jef Major that showed off some hilarious Twitch integration mod people are working on.

People need to chill more.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108785 on: November 03, 2016, 08:46:22 pm »

*hugs Silthuri*

Talk to people.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:51:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108786 on: November 03, 2016, 08:50:34 pm »

Minor sad compared to everyone else's, but the Rimworld thread got closed down due to some hoopla or another the same day I find a really neat Stream by Jef Major that showed off some hilarious Twitch integration mod people are working on.

Note that Jef isn't planning on doing the Rimworld twitch integration again just yet. It makes chat unusable, so the hope is that a less intrusive version of it can be made.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108787 on: November 03, 2016, 09:10:32 pm »

Oh, I was here for more than 'Sad thread has replies', wasn't I.  :s

Not getting enough sleep sucks, especially when you can't muster the motivation to actually take a nap.  Not that it'd help if I did now, it's too late.  Anyway.  Feeling kinda bleh.  Which sucks.
Sigtext

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #108788 on: November 03, 2016, 09:16:28 pm »

Note that Jef isn't planning on doing the Rimworld twitch integration again just yet. It makes chat unusable, so the hope is that a less intrusive version of it can be made.

Sure, but it was hilarious and I figured people would have fun watching it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108789 on: November 03, 2016, 09:38:49 pm »

Sure, but it was hilarious and I figured people would have fun watching it.
You know there's a laugh thread???
Sigtext

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #108790 on: November 04, 2016, 01:48:43 am »

I was feeling alright about myself because I cooked something I never had before and it turned out okay. Was enjoying it and feeling a little bit proud of myself, like "Yeah, I'd be fine if I had to cook for myself."

Then mom had a panic attack with a major dizziness spell thrown in and fell out of bed and I realized oh wait, I'll never be able to live alone. Then I realized I'm 20 years old and still have to take the bus and bum rides from classmates because I don't have a driver's license and nobody will teach me, and it's not like I can bring a girl over or have dinner with friends because I live with my fucking mom. Then I realized I'm 20 years old and my judge of self-sufficiency was making fucking applesauce. I'm a goddamn loser and there's no helping it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108791 on: November 04, 2016, 01:52:28 am »

Cannae sleep. Too warm, in November, in Wisconsin.

Pfft.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108792 on: November 04, 2016, 02:02:56 am »

bad things happened, and worse things almost happened, and i feel responsible for them
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108793 on: November 04, 2016, 02:07:27 am »

Were you responsible for them?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108794 on: November 04, 2016, 02:09:05 am »

maybe
at least partially, if possibly inadvertently
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7251 7252 [7253] 7254 7255 ... 8168