Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7231 7232 [7233] 7234 7235 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9507518 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108480 on: October 22, 2016, 08:41:31 pm »

Yes, that might have been a problem.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #108481 on: October 22, 2016, 09:08:20 pm »

Spent all day on Twitter pimping out a game development stream on Twitch, to possibly generate some interest in a game I'm developing. Despite some enthusiam (read: a few likes and one RT) not a single soul watched.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #108482 on: October 22, 2016, 10:59:11 pm »

it's been a very bad day. that's all I'm comfortable saying.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108483 on: October 23, 2016, 12:03:45 am »

@iinl:Streams are very time-sucky.  People might very well be interested but not want to set down the time for it.

Whatcha making, by the way?

@misko:*unconditional hugs*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108484 on: October 23, 2016, 12:27:19 am »

What about the thing with extracellular matrix?

Although Kot is in Poland.
This is what you are talking about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracellular_matrix#Medical_applications

I don't know if it will work better than a liver transplant.

Unless Kot were too sick to transport, a cross-Atlantic flight to prevent certain death would not be unreasonable. Unfortunately regenerating livers is still in the experimental phase.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108485 on: October 23, 2016, 02:54:43 pm »

Except money.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108486 on: October 23, 2016, 03:03:03 pm »

In the event you do end up needing a lifesaving cross-Atlantic flight, I'm sure the forum could work something out.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108487 on: October 23, 2016, 03:03:18 pm »

Crowd fund that shit.

Lonely Pole gets condition from unrequited love, drugs almost kill him.

That shit sells itself, son.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108488 on: October 23, 2016, 03:30:30 pm »

If you live in the US and can find a good LGBT / claim lawyer you could try sueing your parents for millions, for psychological neglect and mistreatment.

But first of all, get out of there as soon as your age legally allows for that.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #108489 on: October 23, 2016, 03:45:05 pm »

holy shit

im assuming youre from the us, i hope you applied out of state or reasonably far away

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108490 on: October 23, 2016, 05:34:24 pm »

Caroline, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Like, seriously, anything.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:36:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108491 on: October 23, 2016, 06:21:10 pm »

Pole gets condition from unrequited love
Can we forget that.
The fact that I got it from such retarded bullshit makes me want to shoot someone and I am not sure which of three people that jump into my mind I would shoot first.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #108492 on: October 23, 2016, 07:44:33 pm »

I've got two courses left to take before I can get this computer science associate degree at this community college.

How hard can it be to get just two classes next semester? Apparently really goddamn hard. They only have two options for a course that is absolutely required, and one of those options is way far out form where I live and take almost an hour of driving through shitty city traffic to reach the campuses to take the class, and the other option is slightly closer but it's full, meaning I can only get in if someone drops it, and there's already two people on the wait-list ahead of me, making it even more unlikely that I can get in that class, AND it ends 10 minutes before the other class I've signed up for, which is located at a completely different campus half an hour away. So even if I did get the computer science class, I'd be late to the other class every single day.

So it looks like I'm only gonna be able to take one course this semester and have to take the next one sometime in a future semester.

Good Lord I just want to be done and get this degree already so I can actually think about looking for a job. It's just two bloody classes remaining. I'm so close I can taste it. I'm so tired of college.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108493 on: October 23, 2016, 08:11:27 pm »

-college stuff-
You go tear those two classes a new asshole, man/gurl/helicopter.
Still, it's a bit strange to me how your classes are organized. I mean, we also have a "distributed campus" (read: no campus, cause we're a relatively new college, even though we're well-funded as fuck), but all our buildings are within 30 min. of each other by metro (usually less), and they're usually scheduled in such a way that you have time to get there from any other building if that class is expected to have students from other faculties.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108494 on: October 23, 2016, 08:15:13 pm »

I'm consistently, constantly sad about whatever pops back to make things harder for me again, but sometimes im sad and just don't know why...
Pages: 1 ... 7231 7232 [7233] 7234 7235 ... 8168