Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7224 7225 [7226] 7227 7228 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9507615 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108375 on: October 18, 2016, 08:55:57 pm »

My Imgur albums have been like that lately. It used to be that I could just number the images and they'd be in that order on imgur, but not anymore it seems.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108376 on: October 19, 2016, 03:51:04 am »

The phone battery completely dies just when you absolutely need mobile phone and dont have money to replace it.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #108377 on: October 19, 2016, 03:51:44 am »

*hugs Gamedragon*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm being made to share a small room with them for another two-ish months. And I can't really complain about since everyone here speaks Japanese  :P

This is probably going to make me sound like an incredibly weird person but I hate the Japanese communal bathing system for one particular reason right now, basically I don't like knowing that I have ~male genitals~ and I really don't like other people seeing and knowing without a doubt that I have aforementioned ~male genitals~. This sucks because I don't have much of a choice for the bathing situation here. This is made worse by the fact that one of the people here (who I used to trust, I don't know if I do anymore) knows that I dislike the bathing for this reason and so of course they decided to take my clothes and towel and glasses while I was in the shower. I just... I don't... I'm sick of people making fun of me, I honestly think that if I did kill myself they'd just laugh.

Fuck me, everything's broken. Especially me. I mean, look at me. I want to be a girl for fuck's sake I look like a fucking stereotypical short, stout masculine male and I want to be a girl. I couldn't be a female if I tried. I feel like I'm just so incredibly fucked and people adding to that is not great. Why can't they just figure out that when I ask to be left alone, or I ask them to stop being stupidly cruel that I mean it? Why do people continually laugh at me? They're always fucking laughing and pointing fingers at me. They don't even try to hide it anymore, they think I'm pathetic and they're right. Dying would not be an altogether awful thing right now because at least I wouldn't be constantly feeling like the worst human being on the planet.

There's nobody I can look to but here and even everyone here is fucking sick of me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my whining little bullshit. Problem is I obviously can't manage to do anything so resorting to that is the only pathetic thing I can fucking manage.

Oh and the kids in the room with me have been threatening to ~desecrate~ my bed in ~interesting ways~ for every time that I irritate them. I don't even understand how these sorts of people exist.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:01:07 am by Gamedragon »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108378 on: October 19, 2016, 07:23:45 am »

*hugs Gamedragon*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm being made to share a small room with them for another two-ish months.
By whom?

Because seriously, that's a good reason to request a change of roommates :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108379 on: October 19, 2016, 10:14:02 am »

i am apparently dying
it's ok
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #108380 on: October 19, 2016, 10:17:19 am »

i am apparently dying
it's ok

... :o  ellaborate?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108381 on: October 19, 2016, 10:17:42 am »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108383 on: October 19, 2016, 10:34:02 am »

Some complication due to medication I was taking. It's internal, something serious with the liver I think. I honestly don't even know exactly what. I didin't even care when I heard it. Still got some time though, few months.
It's not straight death sentence (a transplant could possibly save me, if I understood right) but still it seems pretty bad, and at this point I think it would be better this way.

My mother went "so why the hell was I even keeping you if you're going to die soon after reaching adulthood". For some part I understand her - my father died from some sort of completly unexpected liver failure too, I think she expected me to help her with... stuff. I guess at least I will beat him in dying younger.
The most ironic is proably the fact that the girl I love (and, even more ironically, is very indirectly very responsible for all this) is falling out with that other dude. Really bad. It's his birthday though today, so maybe there is hope for them.

It sounds like one of these sad stories, the kind you read about in books or watch in movies. It's even raining as I write this. I don't have anyone to tell it to, though.
Fuck, my whole life I wanted something interesting to happen, to be like the characters in the books, to have interesting life. I seem to have picked up wrong genre.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108384 on: October 19, 2016, 10:37:32 am »

*hugs*

*tries to blink whatever it is out of their eye*

:'(
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108385 on: October 19, 2016, 10:41:53 am »

Sounds like a bit (lot) of negligence on the part of the doctor folk. If this was something to be expected from the medication and you have a family history of it, why were you put on the medication in the first place?

Were they monitoring this shit?

*grumps*

I find myself more upset about this than I would expect for you anonymous internet people.

Presumably you are being put on lists or whatever for transplants?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108386 on: October 19, 2016, 11:02:45 am »

Yeah...
Sigtext

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108387 on: October 19, 2016, 11:06:28 am »

Not really. I mean, it was never explained why he got it in first place. The chance to get it from medication was there but pretty low and... they didin't really had a choice. While psoriasis is not really lethal, I didn't respond to any other form of treatment and it was really severe case so they just went with it. I was getting check-ups but only once per month and due to the whole deal with me reaching 18th birtday I had to be switched from one doctor to other because I couldn't be treated by my previous doctor because laws. So, when that happened the new one apparently checked over everything once again and they found that something is not okay and Hospital called me on Saturday to get there on Monday. They didin't tell me much then, just started checking stuff and I learned what's going on only today.

Presumably you are being put on lists or whatever for transplants?
That's a thing, I suppose.
My father however was also on one and died about day before getting one, IIRC, because it took so long to find it. I suppose that everything might turn out okay but it seems only fitting. Fuck my life.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108388 on: October 19, 2016, 11:08:39 am »

*hugs Kot more*
Sigtext

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108389 on: October 19, 2016, 11:09:19 am »

Man that's some serious bullshit.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 7224 7225 [7226] 7227 7228 ... 8168