Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7208 7209 [7210] 7211 7212 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9508097 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #108135 on: October 04, 2016, 11:03:03 pm »

Okay, this is gross.
Spoiler: GROSS SAD (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108136 on: October 04, 2016, 11:04:16 pm »

@KoSS:Yikes.  That's ungood.  There a doctor you could talk to?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108137 on: October 04, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

Lay off the tacos, bro. Seriously, though, BRATY diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, Yogurt. Get fluids. Don't die of dysentery. Fight doc's orders.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108138 on: October 04, 2016, 11:08:08 pm »

In other news, my roommate's sleep schedule is negatively impacting mine.  I have to get up in 8 hours, they probably won't go to sleep for another.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108139 on: October 04, 2016, 11:23:37 pm »

I'm suffering from a severe lack of drive lately, which makes me feel extra bad because I'm letting down all the people who are donating to me to keep working on DF modding stuff, which I can't seem to make myself do.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #108140 on: October 04, 2016, 11:29:13 pm »

Mm-mm, people petrol bombing your university is the best way to start the day.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108141 on: October 04, 2016, 11:34:41 pm »

*hugs*
Stay safe as you can :o

I'm suffering from a severe lack of drive lately, which makes me feel extra bad because I'm letting down all the people who are donating to me to keep working on DF modding stuff, which I can't seem to make myself do.
*hugs Japa*
Take a day off officially.  Sounds like you need one.
Sigtext

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108142 on: October 04, 2016, 11:46:47 pm »

Day off is the last thing I need.

I've already gone a couple weeks without anything productive done.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108143 on: October 05, 2016, 04:05:19 am »

Japa, sometimes rest is progress. Gotta take care of yourself to be at peak productivity.

If you still feel bad, though, you can maybe set a small and fun goals related to your projects, and get back into the swing that way?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #108144 on: October 05, 2016, 08:30:27 am »

Okay, this is gross.
Spoiler: GROSS SAD (click to show/hide)

The stool burns with Hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes, and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the Damned. You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained... For now.

You pray that you have become strong enough to contain the Demon and keep him at bay. Although you have been fortified by your quest, you can still feel him clawing his way down from the dark recesses of your innards

Fighting to retain control, your thoughts turn toward the ancient mystic lands of the Far East. Perhaps there, beyond the desolate wastes of Aranoch, you will find toilet paper. And, perhaps... salvation

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:34:16 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108145 on: October 05, 2016, 08:33:29 am »

My friend from UA has failed to apply for Polish citizenship. Turns out they currently only accept married people with children :(
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108146 on: October 05, 2016, 08:34:53 am »

My friend from UA has failed to apply for Polish citizenship. Turns out they currently only accept married people with children :(
:(
*hugpats*
Sigtext

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108147 on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:53 am »

I am pretty sure that's not a thing, but you have to spend considerable amount of time here, but you can work around that by marriage.
Or just straight out ask President in person or something. Wear Hussar Wings.

Also, I suppose those problems might come from the Middle Eastern immigrant waves and are here to help families rather than dozens of lone, able bodied males that flood the Europe.

As for my sads - the same as usual. Also, it's raining like hell since past few days. Quite fitting, really.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #108148 on: October 05, 2016, 11:53:44 am »

Shit, one of my friends is sick with something that seems to give some pretty bad nausea. I feel like a bad person for thinking "i hope it's not contagious" before "i hope he'll be okay". Everyone knows that nausea sucks, and i know it more than most people, but for some reason, my first thought was to distance myself rather than hope for his well being. I mean, it's not dumb, but it also doesn't feel terribly nice of me. :/ (in my own defense, i am somewhat emetophobic, and have experienced more than enough bowel discomfort to last a lifetime, i don't need any more of that shit)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108149 on: October 05, 2016, 12:25:19 pm »

I just realized that at least one person in my school won't be coming back after the hurricane.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.
Pages: 1 ... 7208 7209 [7210] 7211 7212 ... 8168