Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7194 7195 [7196] 7197 7198 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9487424 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107925 on: September 26, 2016, 09:46:58 pm »

How was the debate? Only caught the end and that wasn't very enlightening, beyond Trump answering the final question with a small attack on Clinton and then answering it.
Ameripol thread...
I'd rather avoid -pol threads. They're not good for meh.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107926 on: September 26, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »

They did live commenting of it...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107927 on: September 26, 2016, 09:49:20 pm »

How was the debate? Only caught the end and that wasn't very enlightening, beyond Trump answering the final question with a small attack on Clinton and then answering it.
Ameripol thread...
I'd rather avoid -pol threads. They're not good for meh.
Clinton won pretty handily. Trump had a couple of good moments, but it was pretty obvious that Clinton was much better prepared.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107928 on: September 26, 2016, 09:49:51 pm »

I know. Though I unfortunately only remembered they did that after I posted initially.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107929 on: September 26, 2016, 09:55:35 pm »

Have accidentally taken a drop of hot sauce to the eye. x_o
Ouch. Is it very bloodshot?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107930 on: September 26, 2016, 09:57:09 pm »

Have accidentally taken a drop of hot sauce to the eye. x_o
Ouch. Is it very bloodshot?

Not a lot. It's a very mild sauce. Still hurt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107931 on: September 26, 2016, 10:00:46 pm »

That which doesn't kill you... just makes you smell like hot sauce for a while, I dunno.

I remember the time my friend and former housemate decided to shake the bottle of hot sauce he'd just purchased, whilst sitting next to me. This was after he'd opened it and replaced the lid. I had just opened my mouth to say something as he started shaking it, but I was too late. The lid flew off, hot sauce sprayed across the entire loungeroom, and we both had a moment of shocked silence before bursting out laughing.

Even after cleaning the room thoroughly we were finding splatters of hot sauce hidden around the place for weeks or even months afterwards. :P
As well as some that landed on my shoes, in my hair and somehow on the back of my jeans that should really have been shielded by the rest of my legs, considering I was seated at the time.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107932 on: September 26, 2016, 10:05:07 pm »

Just caught the first bit of the presidential debate.  It's a circus.

Any of y'all from canada, do you have any place like florida up there?  I'd like to move, but I can't do snow.
Your best bet is, like... The coast. Either B.C. or the (southern) maritimes. Even then... Probably snow.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107933 on: September 26, 2016, 10:15:50 pm »

That which doesn't kill you... just makes you smell like hot sauce for a while, I dunno.

I remember the time my friend and former housemate decided to shake the bottle of hot sauce he'd just purchased, whilst sitting next to me. This was after he'd opened it and replaced the lid. I had just opened my mouth to say something as he started shaking it, but I was too late. The lid flew off, hot sauce sprayed across the entire loungeroom, and we both had a moment of shocked silence before bursting out laughing.

Even after cleaning the room thoroughly we were finding splatters of hot sauce hidden around the place for weeks or even months afterwards. :P
As well as some that landed on my shoes, in my hair and somehow on the back of my jeans that should really have been shielded by the rest of my legs, considering I was seated at the time.
Fluid physics is interesting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107934 on: September 27, 2016, 12:30:07 am »

Any of y'all from canada, do you have any place like florida up there?  I'd like to move, but I can't do snow.
Your best bet is, like... The coast. Either B.C. or the (southern) maritimes. Even then... Probably snow.

Should we start a Prospective Canadian Immigrants thread? I would join your commune.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #107935 on: September 27, 2016, 02:33:53 am »

What's the protest even about?

Fee increases, mostly. Also some ridiculous demands that can never be met.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #107936 on: September 27, 2016, 02:56:35 am »

Finding it extremely hard to actually concentrate on work of any variety. Keep getting distracted by depressing thoughts and stuff.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107937 on: September 27, 2016, 05:03:57 am »

Should we start a Prospective Canadian Immigrants thread? I would join your commune.
Oh lord,if that's serious I would join. I have been trying to find a way to emigrate legally to Canada for at least two years.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #107938 on: September 27, 2016, 08:34:59 am »

Iirc there's this place in Canada called France, I hear the southern parts of it is pretty warm.

I'd like to imagine the result being seeing everything you look at with that eye as if it was ablaze and burning.
Love, scriver~

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107939 on: September 27, 2016, 11:52:55 am »

Today, I woke up.

I also vomited.

These two things happened within five minutes of each other.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 7194 7195 [7196] 7197 7198 ... 8167