Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7093 7094 [7095] 7096 7097 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9438048 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #106410 on: July 28, 2016, 08:43:32 am »

Oh well, just gotta keep popping acetaminophen or however the fuck you spell that amd just hope that for once my mother actually knows what the fuck she's talking about before she assumes that everything is okay.
Get yourself to dentist mate.
+1. Having your wisdom teeth removed is not a pleasant experience, but from what I've heard, not having them removed is a worse one.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #106411 on: July 28, 2016, 09:33:02 am »

Oh well, just gotta keep popping acetaminophen or however the fuck you spell that amd just hope that for once my mother actually knows what the fuck she's talking about before she assumes that everything is okay.
+1. Having your wisdom teeth removed is not a pleasant experience, but from what I've heard, not having them removed is a worse one.
Also acetaminophen is pretty bad shit if you've gotta keep popping it. Painful death bad.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106412 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:42 am »

*boop*
When we see ourselves down, there is no impossibility that we can't pull ourselves up other than what we convince ourselves by, and how that works is by what we think--from what we think, what we make our conclusions from; language matters a lot in those points, but the meaning that we convey rather than our words since we talk to ourselves everyday of our lives is the key point.

People may not know what to say, but it is very possible to learn, improve, and develop or progress with skills to know how to console, advise, aid, and pretty much help other people. If you are unsure, educate yourself. However you don't need to post if you're unsure--you can use PMs. :D

You don't mess up things by you being the origin of it all. That would be a fairly very silly thing to conclude, because everyone is capable of a lot more thanks to their potential. It may suck how things are right now; develop yourself in between the ideal thought of 'doing things without messing up' and the state you're in right now.
That makes sense, even though I have no idea what you're saying :v

So what did you learn?  Because you're, like, the awesomest person on B12 when it comes to this stuff.  And I mean in the 'inspires awe' sense.

Thing is, I don't know how to fix the things that I do that mess things up, and I do mess things up...

@IronTomato:If it's inflammation, maybe ibuprofen is a better choice, but getting treatment is the best choice.

@Gamedragon:Don't worry about them, worry about you.  Be happy with yourself.  You're a pretty neat person.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:48:00 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #106413 on: July 28, 2016, 10:46:27 am »

Lies!

It might not even be impacted, and be coming out fine. TBH I'd watch and wait rather than jump onto surgery, myself.

My own sad: getting mouth aphtas again due to high stress
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:55:27 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106414 on: July 28, 2016, 11:06:10 am »

Welp, called muh client. Not only did he not have the documents I asked him for (and told me he had them), he also hid the fact he actualy did the shit the hospital is accusing him of.

SIIIIGH

At least he's ok with paying me for my lost time.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #106415 on: July 28, 2016, 11:38:45 am »

Also acetaminophen is pretty bad shit if you've gotta keep popping it. Painful death bad.
I only needed one to make it feel better, which wasn't even a full dose (you're normally supposed to take two pills at a time I think), I only needed to do it twice and probably won't have to do it again since it seems to hurt much less today even if my gums are still doing weird shit, which brings me to a final grand total of 2 pops. I don't think you need to worry about me ODing on tylenol if that's what you're saying :P

I am a minor, I have no money, and I have no license. I can't take myself to the dentist whenever I want, it's still up to my mother to decide whether we're going or not.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #106416 on: July 28, 2016, 06:35:33 pm »

Ugh, not feeling terribly well, but i don't think i'm actually sick. Probably just a combination of disrupted sleep and the usual bowel fuckery.

Spoiler: TMI alert (click to show/hide)

I know the doctor has diagnosed it as irritable bowel syndrome, but... What if she's wrong? Hypochondria in a nutshell, but there's always that slight chance that i might be right (disclaimer: I have received all regular examinations that don't require a separate appointment). >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106417 on: July 28, 2016, 06:59:02 pm »

@Shook
It would probably continue though, if it was a long-term issue?  Probably just something you ate.  Or could be a stress thing.

I know that mine is dark and sick looking when I drink too much red wine.  Garbage in, garbage out...  It changes rapidly as your situation changes.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106418 on: July 28, 2016, 07:10:23 pm »

I really shouldn't be disappointed when everybody ignores me, but I have to mention that. Guess no matter what I'll be disliked, huh.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #106419 on: July 28, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »

You're not disliked, stop jumping to conclusions like that
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106420 on: July 28, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »

Then stop havi me prove myself to get any respect. I've proven myself several times, holy shit.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #106421 on: July 28, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »

What
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106422 on: July 28, 2016, 07:55:07 pm »

Then stop havi me prove myself to get any respect. I've proven myself several times, holy shit.
Might attract unwanted attention with this which is a sad of its own but to hell with them and that problem currently

You are respected, even though it might be low key, but then again who does receive truly... overt respect commonly?  You are respected, liked, and more from certain others.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #106423 on: July 28, 2016, 08:36:23 pm »

cinder you have no idea how much i want to say things that are genuinely on my mind but which would make me sound like a huge asshole because i know you have insecurities

But this i will tell you: If you don't want people to dislike you, then stop saying that they do, because what if they suddenly agree one day? Shoving words into peoples mouth is both impolite and, in my case, quite peeving. But here, let me tell you what respect is: Respect is me deciding to not tear into you for what i perceive as mistakes that you don't necessarily know of. Respect is also me saying yes, i do believe you're a good person at heart, even if you are a bit egocentric. Respect is NOT me or anyone else following your every move and responding positively to your every action, however small it may be. That's just mindless fanaticism, and i'm not going to do that. What i am willing to be, however, is a friend.

@Rolan:
Yeah, probably, thanks. It's just a bit worrying when something that usually only happens occasionally (the discharge bit) suddenly happens three days in a row, namsayin'? Thankfully, it is listed as a possible symptom of IBS in many places, which does alleviate the hypochondria a bit. More annoyingly right now is that i am horrendously tired and it's hard to tell myself to go to sloop when my bowels are being silly. >:I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #106424 on: July 28, 2016, 11:23:22 pm »

First wisdom tooth coming in, in the lower left corner of my mouth. Mother insists it's fine, despite the fact that I can't even see it yet and it's still causing pain and the gum is swollen as fuck. My mouth is already a fucking horrifying sight to behold because my teeth are so crooked and generally misaligned, which my mother could have fixed by allowing me to get braces years and years ago, but instead she chose to completely ignore it forever in the hope that she would never have to help her children in any meaningful way, much like most of the parenral choices she's made. Now I get to completely ignore wisdom teeth and see how much worse it gets, then probably continue to ignore it once it gets worse, which it definitely will with my luck. Oh well, just gotta keep popping acetaminophen or however the fuck you spell that amd just hope that for once my mother actually knows what the fuck she's talking about before she assumes that everything is okay.
Go to the dentist, as everyone else said. If you already have very crooked teeth then you'd probably want braces really. Then I think it's 1 in 4 people that get wisdom teeth have issues with them and need them removing or correct. I'm fortunate, the only issue I've had is one of them is slightly crooked, but it's not causing any issues (they do hurt a fair bit when coming through though. They're basically spearing their way through gum tissues and gum tissues are sensitive).

Just... dentist it up. Unless she's a dentist herself it's a bad idea to trust your mum's judgement with teeth.
I already said I can't go to the dentist.

Also, yes, I know I need braces, thank you. I was kind of trying to say that my mother was aware of this and still did nothing about it even though it was a problem since I was 7 or something.

I don't see why everyone thinks that I can just make her chamge her mind and take me to thw dentist at the drop of the hat. Especially since the whole point of the post I made was I know that I have a problem and just can't do jackshit about it because of my mother's insane stupidity

It makes me feel like shit, that's all. Sometimes I wonder why she even bothered to have children if she hates having to do anything as a mother so much.
Pages: 1 ... 7093 7094 [7095] 7096 7097 ... 8167