Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7061 7062 [7063] 7064 7065 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9440740 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #105930 on: July 08, 2016, 04:59:42 pm »

Either my teacher has a poor memory with Mafia, or he has something against me.

Either way, the latter might be true after how I reacted when he forgot something a fourth time in a row (one of his own rules).

Also, most of the boys have something against me as well, and I react fairly poorly when accused (apparently my entire forehead turns red?).

I prefer to sit out now when the class plays Mafia.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105931 on: July 08, 2016, 05:09:09 pm »

Either way, the latter might be true after how I reacted when he forgot something a fourth time in a row (one of his own rules).

Also, most of the boys have something against me as well, and I react fairly poorly when accused (apparently my entire forehead turns red?).

I wish any teacher I ever had would play Mafia.

And on my end... just feeling self conscious about a quality of myself. Temptation is there to take the flag out of my sig for a bit...

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #105932 on: July 08, 2016, 05:35:42 pm »

I wish any teacher I ever had would play Mafia.

And on my end... just feeling self conscious about a quality of myself. Temptation is there to take the flag out of my sig for a bit...
I'm not sure which approach I want to take here, so I guess I'll try to put down all my thoughts? (I have no experience with being LGBT or with making people feel better in the sad thread, mind, so please forgive me for my incompetence/rudeness.)

*hugpats Kabal*

I know I, for one, am perfectly fine with who you are, and I'm not the only one.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #105933 on: July 08, 2016, 06:01:09 pm »

I think I might need a break from the internet as a whole, I'm not entirely sure yet but I might leave for a month or two. This place has had a tremendous impact on my life, in more ways than one but I feel like I need a change, a big one at that. I've been here almost daily for the past three years, some other places as well, taking a break from all that and some other habits could do me some good hopefully. We'll see either way.

I'll sleep on this and decide in the morning tho, I've had some wine and I'm kinda tired so my mind might not be firing on all cylinders.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:02:44 pm by BlackHeartKabal »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105935 on: July 08, 2016, 09:00:47 pm »

*hugs BHK*
Be proud of yourself.  I'm fine with you being you too.

*pats AzyWng*
Yeah, RL Mafia is never as good as the B12 version anyway.  ;P

@Jopax:
*hugs*
I wish you good luck, no matter what you decide.  I personally hope you stay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #105936 on: July 08, 2016, 11:08:44 pm »

RL Mafia is random as hell, but B12 Mafia is just pure salt.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #105937 on: July 08, 2016, 11:09:45 pm »

Can confirm.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #105938 on: July 08, 2016, 11:12:41 pm »

Can confirm.

I have a pic in my sig that's surprisingly relevant.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #105939 on: July 08, 2016, 11:18:06 pm »

Can confirm.

I shall take your word for it, I don't want to encourage sigtexts :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #105940 on: July 09, 2016, 12:12:47 am »

Can confirm.

I just see two links, no pictures.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105941 on: July 09, 2016, 12:32:36 am »

Sigpics=off masterrace
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #105942 on: July 09, 2016, 01:31:39 am »

So that's why you don't see my flashing "Orange Wizard is a poopy butt" banner.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105943 on: July 09, 2016, 01:46:22 am »

My entire FB feed is full of tragedy.  There were two more videos of police killing black men in the space of two days, and then (I think in the same week) sniper attacks on police during a peaceful blacklivesmatter protest.  It hasn't even been been a month since Orlando.  I'm just not in a place to deal with this right now, too much of this BS in too short a period of time.  It makes me want to shut myself off from the world and the news.

3 years ago I remember looking out from the front door of my dorm and seeing people with military weapons walking around on the Boston Common.  All my friends were freaking out because the news had played direct footage of the bombs going off at the marathon less than a mile away.

A few weeks ago I was scrolling through my FB feed and someone had shared security footage of people running away from a bomb detonation in a subway.  And I did not need to see that.  Its just like... every week, someone I know in meatspace is like "have you heard of the ____ shooting/terrorist attack?"  It just gets fucking exhausting.

I keep telling myself the world has always been violent and Americans have always been killing each other and its just more televised now.  But... I dunno, maybe things have gotten worse in a concrete way.  It feels worse.
There are more people in the world, therefore there are more opportunities for tragedy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105944 on: July 09, 2016, 01:49:19 am »

I think I might need a break from the internet as a whole, I'm not entirely sure yet but I might leave for a month or two. This place has had a tremendous impact on my life, in more ways than one but I feel like I need a change, a big one at that. I've been here almost daily for the past three years, some other places as well, taking a break from all that and some other habits could do me some good hopefully. We'll see either way.

I'll sleep on this and decide in the morning tho, I've had some wine and I'm kinda tired so my mind might not be firing on all cylinders.
Wherever you are going, may good things happen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.
Pages: 1 ... 7061 7062 [7063] 7064 7065 ... 8167