Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7018 7019 [7020] 7021 7022 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452245 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #105285 on: June 05, 2016, 09:42:56 pm »

Well, she mostly left due to people relying on her too much, and she was tired of being a parent, which she has said to me on multiple occasions. I think she reached breaking point. And me being trans helped not at all, it made things much, much worse.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105286 on: June 05, 2016, 09:52:51 pm »

Yes, but I am the third, and youngest of three, one of which caused major disruption to both my family's financial situation and emotional situation, and I think she's tired of being a parent. I've known from the start, that being the youngest means you get the shittiest deal.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105287 on: June 05, 2016, 10:00:10 pm »

Ah, yes, the lovely oldest child perks of facing punishments under absurd reasoning or circumstances, only to watch your siblings evade punishment under the exact same circumstances for equally absurd reasoning. Also very little room for unorthodox behavior or mannerisms, since you have your siblings looking up to you.

Right, Digital, I only have my condolences to give. I generally don't respond to more delicate things like this, so I don't end up saying something stupid and making things worse, but you and others can generally assume that my support is there if it's something I'd rather delegate to someone more experienced.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105288 on: June 05, 2016, 10:02:50 pm »

First off, Digital, it's not your fault.

Second off, *hugs.  hugs.  lots of hugs.*

Third off, I'm sorry I don't have better advice to give.

If you want to PM me my inbox is open.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 10:07:21 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105289 on: June 05, 2016, 10:06:28 pm »

...did she not understand that being a parent entails having people rely on you?
I think there's a lot of parents who don't understand that. But, yeah. Leaving's pretty rude. Have to wonder just how hard she's been taking things.

Are you going to cope okay, DD?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105290 on: June 05, 2016, 10:13:54 pm »

Well, I texted her, and she called me, saying it's not my fault, and how she has nothing left. We said our goodbyes, and I still blame myself. I don't know if, or how I'm going to cope. I don't even know why I'm living anymore? What is the point, in the end?
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105291 on: June 05, 2016, 10:16:54 pm »

*applies more hugs*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #105292 on: June 05, 2016, 11:03:53 pm »

Sincerest condolences Digital.  It's not your fault.  Absolutely not.  Please, please don't hurt yourself.  You've already been hurt enough.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105293 on: June 05, 2016, 11:13:22 pm »

-Thank you DD, NRDL, OW, Amp, Magnumcannon, Rolan7.-
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:00:11 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105294 on: June 05, 2016, 11:16:06 pm »

Well, she called again.. and she said that she was planning on coming back in a few days. but she doesnt think she will now and i said "i cant tell you what to do. but promise me, that youll come back so i can hug you one last time."

I'm going to stay strong, and not hurt myself. I'm just.... Kinda numb.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #105295 on: June 05, 2016, 11:29:01 pm »

*Hugpats BiggerFish

It's no one's job to help everybody.  You're not less important or less in need of reassurance than literally anybody else.  If not being able to help another human being counts as hurting them, then everyone who's ever lived has hurt everyone who's ever lived.  It doesn't make sense.  You didn't do anything wrong. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #105296 on: June 06, 2016, 01:46:30 am »

~~~
Sounds like a crappy situation all 'round. I don't have any advice but you're welcome to PM me if you want to vent.

Please don't quote.
Don't fret over the things you can't change
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105297 on: June 06, 2016, 01:53:46 am »

*Hugs Fish*

Yo, nobody's perfect, but you at least seem to be trying in the right way. Don't let shit get you down.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #105298 on: June 06, 2016, 02:42:43 am »

@TBF if there is someone who really has helped me, it is you. (I mean, both in this thread and in that programming thread)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:01:19 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7018 7019 [7020] 7021 7022 ... 8167