Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7011 7012 [7013] 7014 7015 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9430621 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #105180 on: May 31, 2016, 05:03:48 pm »

Hey hey hey, hugging people is my shtick.  ;P

And chaotic, you never know until you try.

*hugpiles GUNINANRUNIN*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #105181 on: May 31, 2016, 05:06:37 pm »

I still can't stop thinking about all the shit that's happened the past few years for no reason in particular. Nothing bad even happened, no, I've just felt like crying for like 4 days because apparently I have to be that much of a fucking baby that I can't get over anything. Nah, instead of dealing with shit like a big boy let's just feel bad and post about it on the internet and then feel bad about it some more.

Sorry if this is starting to bother you guys.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105182 on: May 31, 2016, 05:07:07 pm »

What, I can't help hug people?

And I have tried. Honestly, I really did. That...didn't end very well.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105183 on: May 31, 2016, 05:22:46 pm »

I still can't stop thinking about all the shit that's happened the past few years for no reason in particular. Nothing bad even happened, no, I've just felt like crying for like 4 days because apparently I have to be that much of a fucking baby that I can't get over anything. Nah, instead of dealing with shit like a big boy let's just feel bad and post about it on the internet and then feel bad about it some more.

Stuff like this is exactly why the thread exists, so don't tear yourself up about it.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #105184 on: May 31, 2016, 05:55:26 pm »

Oh wow my mother actually just told my sister that the reason I avoid other people my age is because I don't understand humor. I would have appreciated if she could have saved that until later when I don't already feel like vomiting.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #105185 on: May 31, 2016, 07:00:57 pm »

Good grief, it wrenches my gut to hear how much undeserved shit you get, IT. I'm uncomfortable with physical contact, and yet i want to offer hugs. :I

also re: this

It's okay dude, don't worry about bothering us. If it helps you cope with all the abuse you're being/have been subjected to, even just a little bit, then by all means, POST AWAY.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105186 on: May 31, 2016, 07:50:53 pm »

This is kind of the point of the thread, to be sad in and to help people with their sads.

*hugs.*

Oh wow my mother actually just told my sister that the reason I avoid other people my age is because I don't understand humor. I would have appreciated if she could have saved that until later when I don't already feel like vomiting.
*hugs more, because that's just wrong to do, y'know?*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105187 on: May 31, 2016, 08:35:38 pm »

My god, you're under so much stress it's causing you physical distress. Obviously experiencing said distress makes you a complete wimp and totally isn't a symptom of greater issues.

...I hate when people interpret their own suffering as a sign of personal moral failure or something as opposed to, say, a problem to be solved.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #105188 on: May 31, 2016, 08:43:26 pm »

This is kind of the point of the thread, to be sad in and to help people with their sads.
I know, but I once had a thing where the owner of one of these threads was apparently bothered by the things I was posting, so I guess you can't be too careful.

abuse
I don't really like it when people use this word to describe the problems I have, since there are people even on this forum that have it way worse than I do and it's not like my mother beats me or anything. Calling it abuse doesn't really seem respectful to people who are subject to much worse shit.

Still, thank all you guys for being so nice. I did end up crying, although it wasn't on purpose, it was because I read the end of The Great Gatsby. Either way, I do feel a little better after that and the venting.

"ANEWREPLYHASBEENPOSTED"EDIT: Sorry.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #105189 on: May 31, 2016, 08:44:04 pm »

phone doubleposted
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:45:35 pm by IronTomato »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105190 on: May 31, 2016, 10:14:58 pm »

Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse.  Worse, even.
Sigtext

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #105191 on: May 31, 2016, 10:26:15 pm »

The worst part about emotional abuse is there are no scars or marks, so there's no indication it's happening. At least if your parents hit you there's a mark, I guess. Still doesn't make either one good.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105192 on: May 31, 2016, 11:26:53 pm »

More of a rage than a sad.

Been dealing with a guy who wants to join my pathfinder, and he's new to pathfinder, which is understandable; everyone else in the game is new to the system too. But instead of doing what the others do and keeping it simple with the basic stuff, what does he do? Dabbles in EVERY SINGLE THIRD PARTY CONTENT. Every hour, I get like 3 questions, and he doesn't even have anything put down. I literally come home every day and I open up my laptop to sit down and relax after working 9+ hours of construction, and this guy, as soon as I'm seen as online on steam, HE ASKS ME MORE QUESTIONS. Most of which is "can I do x?" and most of which is things in game. His concept was originally to be a mad doctor who fucked with biology, but no classes did that, so he scrapped it. And then he has a million more questions, and then he come sup to me and asks me if he can be a teletubby... IN FUCKING PATHFINDER. I said no, but he refused to drop it. When I asked what he meant afte saying no like 4 times, he said "i'll be too stupid to know im hurting people" and I agreed, assuming thats all he meant. NOPE. HE WANTS A FUCKING TELETUBBY SUIT TOO. I've had just about enough of him because the guy sent me like 5 questions to me in the span of finishing one question and me going to take a shit and him coming back. I answered his questions and after arguing, he puts it all on me and says its all MY fault. FUCK YOU, YOU DECIDED TO JOIN, YOU DECIDED TO DO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND YOU DECIDED TO NOT TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY, YOU OWN UP.

I gave him a deadline. I'm not gonna hold his fucking hand for this long on doing something his friend and several others did in a week's time and its taken him about a month. I'm actually tempted to kick him off the waitlist because he isn't taking this seriously AND his character concept ALONE is an insult to my players and the world I spent MONTHS working on before even starting it.

I just want to come home and sit down and just have some time to relax and not be bombarded with 50 questions as soon as I sit down. Most of these questions also suggest he's dropped some other concept, which is all he has right now.

I can see why I blocked him before; the guy will NOT leave me alone. Like dude, if I sit down and because I auto log into steam, that doesn't mean I want to talk to you or hear you whine or complain or ask me questions you can figure out on your own. I literally gave him the resources to do things, but he instead asks me. The guy even messages me AT WORK when I get a notif from steam about a wishlist item going on sale.

For another sad, my sister, while I'm extremely happy for her getting accepted into college and finally getting to move out of this shitty household, it made me realize that I'll be the only target for my mom's shit. Today even, I called her to ask her if I had time to go to Chatam (16km away) because I know my sister had to be somewhere. What does she do? SHE FUCKING SPENDS FIVE MINUTES YELLING AT ME ABOUT SHIT THAT I DOESN'T EVEN INVOLVE ME. AND I STILL DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FUCKING GET AN ANSWER. And then I tell her to stop being juvinille because I told her that this isn't my problem and she should be bringing it up to my sister and SHE GOT OFFENDED AND UPSET BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT AND ENDED THE CONVERSATION, NOT LETTING ME SAY ANYTHING. She does this all the time like a six year old kid who goes "ok, bye!" when they're annoyed that they have to do chores.

She's fucking miserable and she takes out her depression and anger out on me all the fucking time and then expects me to fix it or have the answers. My group leader in rehab even told me to not let myself get stuck in business that isn't mine when it comes to her. While he says I'm not a parent (especially to my sister), my mom starts saying "oh, YOU'RE the better parent, so go ahead. Do whatever the fuck you want! I don't care! I'm not helping her! Thats YOUR job!" and suddenly I'm forced to miss MORE work time because my mom is too fucking lazy to get off her ass and be a parent.

I'm fucking jealous and disheartened because my sister is moving to Chatam and I'm stuck living here in this shithole still... My only solace is the fact my dad and I are getting closer every day, and thats it. My mother is ruining my life; I haven't coded since school started and I've only hung out with freinds three times since mid april. Why? My mom thinks that I shouldn't HAVE friends, that I should "be a man" and do nothing but work. I had a girl I was gonna ask out when I moved out,but since that fell through, I COULD ask her out now, but fuck, I can't because I'm always busy AND if I try to get a day off, my mom harasses me! Like holy shit, just beacuse you're miserable and alone doesn't mean I have to be!

I fucking hate my life... I keep getting fucking screwed over, and the more times I get screwed over, the more I just want to give up and accept the shitty life I'm gonna have to deal with... It doesn't help that EVERYONE relies on me to do everything for them save for my dad who wants me to do my best, and my friends who want me to be there with them. Some days, I wish I WASN'T the big brother, or the firstborn, or the one who got forced to rehab.

And that's another thing. My mom complains that I haven't been going to rehab meetings but I don't have time anymore. I'm busy doing work and the off chance that I DO have time to go, I have other shit to do!

I just want to hang out with my friends again... I want to be able to fuck around and do stupid shit with my closest friends, fanboy and talk writing with my ex, start to get to know that girl I want to ask out better, play random, stupid games with my classmates, play D&D with some people on skype or in person...

I'm miserable because I want to be with the people I love... I miss my friends so much...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105193 on: May 31, 2016, 11:36:44 pm »

God I'm tired of being fat and out of shape and I keep telling people this and that I'm trying to eat healthy so please please do not bring easy snacks, cakes, soda, etc. into my house, especially not in large quantities I'd have a hard time throwing away

And whenever I try to explain this in media res, I get a wink and a cheeky "you need to treat yourself once in a while" ;^)

I've been treating myself a fair bloody lot more than "once in a while" for around 20 years, that's why I have a body like a ziploc full of gelatin and can't run for more than thirty feet without getting winded god dammit, and now that I'm trying too little too late to change it I wish you would just god damn listen to me for once
I know just how this feels, sorry man.
Good luck making them understand. It was really hard for me, but eventually I managed it and lost a lot of weight. You can do it! :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105194 on: June 01, 2016, 05:52:43 am »

*hugs highmax*
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7011 7012 [7013] 7014 7015 ... 8167