Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6927 6928 [6929] 6930 6931 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9442385 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103920 on: April 04, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »

:o

That's not good...

My condolences.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103921 on: April 04, 2016, 07:54:57 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:51:15 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103922 on: April 04, 2016, 08:03:01 pm »

That sucks.

Good luck, that guy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #103923 on: April 04, 2016, 08:05:01 pm »

So yeah, don't think I've ever told you guys how much of a sociopathic bitch my grandmother is before, but she has outdone herself.

Apparently in a conversation with my mom, if my mom were to theoretically die before her, then she would try and get guardianship over me to "put me in a home with other people like me"

Yeah.
Man, having relatives like that has gotta be tough. I feel for you.

...You know, reading this thread has given me a terrible feel for how many people actively discriminate against intellectuals and nerds on principle. It's kinda disheartening, really.
Well in this case "people like me" means people with autism. Because she is old and still sees that as roughly analagous to down syndrome.
Shit, that's even worse. :/
Yeah. She'll have a HELL of a wake up call if it ever comes to that though. I'm more depressed/angry about this then actually threatened, and I kinda expected something like this from her (though didn't think she would go so far as the home) as it is 100% typical for her.

So the score is that in a legal context I AM considered disabled currently (free medical and monthly dosh woo) so she COULD potentially have a case, but quite frankly these things are invariably thrown before a judge and I don't see it being that difficult to show that I'm capable of taking care of myself. If we met in person you would never know I have autism y'see. Thanks Mom. Probably the main reason I overcame the more socially crippling aspects of it.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103924 on: April 04, 2016, 08:24:12 pm »

I feel like a whiner. People with legit problems, please take care.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:27:59 pm by Solifuge »

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103925 on: April 04, 2016, 08:27:25 pm »

Coroner hasn't seen to him yet, but there is a large chance it was his diabetes. He wasn't really taking care of himself that well.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103926 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:19 pm »

People with legit problems, please take care.
This.
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #103927 on: April 04, 2016, 08:28:54 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #103928 on: April 04, 2016, 08:41:47 pm »

Employment is haaaaard.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #103929 on: April 04, 2016, 10:37:14 pm »

So, I dropped my sister off at her basketball game like I was asked. She didn't know how she was getting home, so I told her that if mom didn't pick her up she should call me. So she called, and I got her home about 20 minutes later than expected.
So obviously I deserve a lecture about how I'm wasting my life and don't care about anyone and I'm a terrible sibling for abandoning my sister like that and how I made her feel like no one cares about her and I'm terrible for not working hard enough... (Note, my sister was fine with the whole thing. She was a little disappointed with her loss, but she didn't lose by much. She's hoping to do better with a bit more practice.)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #103930 on: April 04, 2016, 10:40:24 pm »

Employment is haaaaard.

I only ever applied for one job, at Tescos. It was meant to be hard to get, because everyone wants to work there for the great pay and there were only two openings. I still got it.

Although after writing that I now realise you may not have meant "getting employment is hard," but have meant "working is hard."
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103931 on: April 04, 2016, 11:37:05 pm »

Mostly rage that's causing sadness. Be warned

Shitty day at work. Had to deal with mega-bitch who reported me for throwing things out into a regular garbage bin rather than a specific bin. Even the manager who wrote me up for that was confused about the whole thing. Then she has the fucking audacity to claim I didn't do enough work when I worked 5 skids down by myself, put it all away, filled everything that can possibly go out from it, following my orders. She sat there all fucking shift throwing stuff out and doing it as slow as possible and complaining there is too much. I THREW OUT TWO TO THREE TIMES AS MUCH IN A FOUR HOUR SHIFT, INCLUDING FILLING AND OTHER JUNK, YOU DID THAT MUCH IN FIVE HOURS! I DID MORE WORK IN MY 6 HOUR SHIFT THAN YOU DID IN A FUCKING 8+ HOUR SHIFT. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Throw on top of that, earlier to day, my classmate, who I love like a second mother, starts complaining to me that shit that I've been avoiding has gotten so bad, that its now spread to HER group. And shes complaining and sad that she can't study or anything anymore, and I give her the alternative to come sit with me ad my buddy away from it, and she says no and then goes on with assumptions that I can fix her problem. I am NOT going back to that fucking douchebag who wants to fight me and his succubus and try and end the drama. No, until that fucker drops that girl whos starting all this shit, I will not even ASSOCIATE with that group.

And then I come home, find out Huniecam studio, which I've been anticipating since I played Huniepop, is already banned twitch and people are not only trying to remove it from steam but trying to fucking make sure it doesn't go on youtube. Apparently as well, some dumbasses released a fucking fan-made DLC for Baldur's Gate II, which was a game released in 2000, which that alone shouldn't have happened, but they released a glitchy, horrible piece of shit that not only removed mods, not only insults its fanbase and consumers, but it fucking insults Wizards of the Coast, D&D Players, D&D itself and everything that made the game Baldur's Gate. YOU DO NOT RELEASE A SHITTY FANFICTION AS A DLC, INSULT YOUR CONSUMERS AND THEN PREVENT THEM FROM ADDING THEIR OWN STUFF WHEN IT WAS THERE ORIGINALLY. As a famous canadian comedian says (who probably quoted someone else with this) IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT. IT DOESN'T NEED ANY MORE DLC, ESPECIALLY IF THE GAME IS TOO FUCKING OLD FOR MOST COMPUTERS NOWADAYS WITHOUT SOME SORT OF PATCHING.

And to drive the nail deeper, my nose is in so much pain that when I bopped it on accident, it felt as painful as when my toe got infected and run over, and probably for that reason, my nose is bleeding.

I am the thickness of a hair away from berserker rage or breaking down into tears right now... Hoping some rest will calm me down...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103932 on: April 04, 2016, 11:53:05 pm »

@Kal I don't know who's lecturing you there, but they sound a bit like an ass. You didn't abandon anyone there, and if your sister is fine, there should be no reason for you to get lectured. You going out there for your sister completely contradicts their lecture.

@Max, I can sympathize with some of that. Hopefully your coworker can find themselves working alone very often. Ever since my mom stopped working with her shitty coworker, said coworker's customers have been complaining nonstop, since it takes her over six hours to clean a single house, when her and my mom could do it in two hours. Or rather, my mom can do it in two hours, while that bitch hides in the washroom on her phone.

Can't say anything about the friend issue. I hope it gets better. Closest comparison I got is a friend of a friend of a friend bitching about their girlfriend trying to get him to ditch literally all of his friends so he can be with her.

And idiots do stupid shit. Huniepop isn't much compared to some of the more lewd stuff out there. I understand Twitch and possibly YouTube having a kneejerk reaction, though. Hell, Blizzard is getting rid of Overwatch's Tracer Win Animation for being too sexy.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #103933 on: April 05, 2016, 12:04:10 am »

Hell, Blizzard is getting rid of Overwatch's Tracer Win Animation for being too sexy.
remove buttcrack REMOVE BUTTCRACK
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103934 on: April 05, 2016, 12:06:42 am »

There is no nudity at all in huniecam. Lucahjin, who is known for her more lewd lets plays, has confirmed there is no nudity. Even she's baffled as to why twitch banned it.

The coworker isn't the only one. It honestly feels like me and a handful of people out of the entire staff crew in my department (like 4 of us) actually do work, the rest either sit on their phones, complain, or do minimal work and say they're done. There is one guy who does all three AND HE GOT A POSITIVE REVIEW AFTER HIS 90 DAYS AFTER LIKE 3 PEOPLE REPORTED HIM FOR NOT DOING HIS WORK.

The friend thing is continuing and spreading from the circle jerk of drama that happened to me months ago, and since I stepped out and I'm not doing damage control anymore by stopping the shit disturbers and preventing more shit from happening, it's just gotten worse. It's like high school all over again. Except it's with the geeky kids who grew up and never got to have that experience because they were alone, bullied or worse. NOW THEYRE the bullies and they're the ones causing drama when everyone else has fucking grown up. And the worst part is people expect you to overlook it like its nothing, then they complain about it, and they won't do anything to stop it or avoid it. I've been asked by the same friend like twice now, not counting this time I just mentioned, to reconcile with the girl who not only hurt me, but destroyed my reputation by saying things that weren't true about me (Like seriously, I told you the deepest, darkest shit I have ever done, and instead of using that, you LIE!?) and her lapdog that she's preying on like she did to me, and expect it to be all fine and dandy? I cut her off for several reasons. The major one being she gives me a panic attack every time I look at her from the flood of emotions ranging from deep overwhelming anger and resentment, to longing, love and jealousy and everything in between. And the guy wants to fight me because she claims I ruined her life WHEN CLEARLY EVERYONE STILL LOVES HER DESPITE THE BULLSHIT SHES CAUSING!? I will walk through Valhalla's Gates before I will talk to her again; and with him, I will only speak to him again once she's no longer in his life. I'm not going to let them have any more control over my life than they already do...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Pages: 1 ... 6927 6928 [6929] 6930 6931 ... 8167