Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6925 6926 [6927] 6928 6929 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443775 times)

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103890 on: April 04, 2016, 01:38:47 am »

Having 2 blisters from playing street fighter 5 and still wanting to play.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #103891 on: April 04, 2016, 10:17:26 am »

... so... yet another person from my (former?) place not answering to my inquiries.

Strongly considering cutting links for good.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #103892 on: April 04, 2016, 11:04:13 am »

I'm having my bi-monthly realization that my teeth are really fucked up and crooked and I need braces.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103893 on: April 04, 2016, 11:11:13 am »

I'm having my bi-monthly realization that my teeth are really fucked up and crooked and I need braces.
Same here. Although I think it might be at least partly my jaws that are to blame. And mine are probably more frequent...
It sucks. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #103894 on: April 04, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »

Graknorke got banned? What the hell happened? He never seemed to me like the kind of guy to get banned.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #103895 on: April 04, 2016, 01:06:07 pm »

Like most bans of long term people, all mystery.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103896 on: April 04, 2016, 01:08:38 pm »

I'd noticed him being aggressive at times, but I can't recall ever seeing him use something that would be classed as 'bigoted language'... then again, I rarely visit the politics threads so I have no idea what could have been going on in there.

I think it's a bit of a shame that Cochramd was banned after being baited like that, though.
Not that I agreed with what he said to begin with, but the way people reacted was absurd and I doubt they received so much as a warning. Oh well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #103897 on: April 04, 2016, 01:56:10 pm »

So yeah, don't think I've ever told you guys how much of a sociopathic bitch my grandmother is before, but she has outdone herself.

Apparently in a conversation with my mom, if my mom were to theoretically die before her, then she would try and get guardianship over me to "put me in a home with other people like me"

Yeah.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103898 on: April 04, 2016, 01:59:10 pm »

Graknorke and cochramd got banned?  What?

Where?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103899 on: April 04, 2016, 02:06:18 pm »

I'd noticed him being aggressive at times, but I can't recall ever seeing him use something that would be classed as 'bigoted language'...
Yeah, I see what you mean. Grak was kinda confrontational a lot of the time but it always seemed to me the kind of passive-aggressive, sarcastic confrontationalism that seemed kind of detached but also had a kind of hint of friendliness and wanting to avoid an actual argument underneath.

I still won't forget the horror he indirectly induced in me when I met Jean Armstrong in Ace Attorney 3 the first time, though.
So yeah, don't think I've ever told you guys how much of a sociopathic bitch my grandmother is before, but she has outdone herself.

Apparently in a conversation with my mom, if my mom were to theoretically die before her, then she would try and get guardianship over me to "put me in a home with other people like me"

Yeah.
Man, having relatives like that has gotta be tough. I feel for you.

...You know, reading this thread has given me a terrible feel for how many people actively discriminate against intellectuals and nerds on principle. It's kinda disheartening, really.

Where?
WTF thread, by the looks of it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #103900 on: April 04, 2016, 02:11:09 pm »

Where?
WTF Thread. Grak went too /pol/ for Toady to ignore.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103901 on: April 04, 2016, 02:12:47 pm »

Oh.  I must've missed it, it didn't look that bad when it was there.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #103902 on: April 04, 2016, 02:41:26 pm »

Yeah.

...You know, reading this thread has given me a terrible feel for how many people actively discriminate against intellectuals and nerds on principle. It's kinda disheartening, really.
Well in this case "people like me" means people with autism. Because she is old and still sees that as roughly analagous to down syndrome.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103903 on: April 04, 2016, 02:43:55 pm »

Yeah.

Well in this case "people like me" means people with autism. Because she is old and still sees that as roughly analagous to down syndrome.
Shit, that's even worse. :/

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #103904 on: April 04, 2016, 04:21:17 pm »

Stress over the littlest things be fun. That's all I got to say today, now I'm going to go farm levels on ESO with my friends.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer
Pages: 1 ... 6925 6926 [6927] 6928 6929 ... 8167