Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6912 6913 [6914] 6915 6916 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9419020 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103695 on: April 01, 2016, 03:05:01 am »

I did up to problem 6 on the homework (due tomorrow) before the second midterm for prob&stats yesterday...

and if I had done #7, I would have known how to do a conditional p.d.f (which is INCREDIBLY SIMPLE, JUST f(x,y)/f_x(x)) and salvaged two more subproblems ... as it stands, I probably got problems 1 & 2, 2/3 subproblems of 3, and 3/6 subproblems of 4 (out of 4 problems) right. :/

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #103696 on: April 01, 2016, 03:33:22 am »

Gonna take a wild guess and say you don't like April Fools and I will promptly join you in that. For most people it's just another excuse to be a massive fucking prat.
Yeah I can be a prat without a specific day for it, by that point it's just obnoxious
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103697 on: April 01, 2016, 03:52:16 am »

Gonna take a wild guess and say you don't like April Fools and I will promptly join you in that. For most people it's just another excuse to be a massive fucking prat.
Yeah I can be a prat without a specific day for it, by that point it's just obnoxious
I like April Fools Day.

April Fools!

[rimshot]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103698 on: April 01, 2016, 05:18:14 am »

I still suck at life. Bloody anxiety.

(I like April Fool's, by the way. Not kidding. It's good fun.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103699 on: April 01, 2016, 06:08:00 am »

Only awesome pranks should be allowed in April Fools. Turning news sites into dogs shouldn't.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103700 on: April 01, 2016, 06:09:14 am »

Only awesome pranks should be allowed in April Fools. Turning news sites into dogs shouldn't.
*blinkblinkblink*
Huh?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #103701 on: April 01, 2016, 07:51:12 am »

Some of the pranks/jokes are actually very elaborate and well made (Toribash forums have made some pretty fun ones), and those i approve of. It's also kind of funny to see what silly things that might show up, but generally, i don't care enough to do anything myself. Go ham or go home is what i say, and since i can't be bothered to spend any noticable amount of time trying to think up a hamtastic thing, i'm just going to keep an eye out for extremely obvious pranks. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #103702 on: April 01, 2016, 07:52:17 am »

Holy shit I'm fat. This is the biggest I've been in a long time. I am so sick of being overweight. I officially have larger breasts than at least one girl I've dated.

Who am I trying to fool with all the dusty workout junk in my closet and unopened Nerd Fitness emails in my inbox.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103703 on: April 01, 2016, 08:15:30 am »

:(

Get up, drop something, pick it up, repeat.
Sigtext

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #103704 on: April 01, 2016, 08:21:29 am »

Sadly, I no longer ever actually go into the office. So my coworkers would be suspicious if I once again showed up with a bowl filled with M&Ms and Skittles.

i am seriously the worst person - not even enough decency to play a clever prank
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103705 on: April 01, 2016, 08:47:39 am »

Sadly, I no longer ever actually go into the office. So my coworkers would be suspicious if I once again showed up with a bowl filled with M&Ms and Skittles.

i am seriously the worst person - not even enough decency to play a clever prank
You could just not play a prank and thus play on their expectations, which is a prank in of itself.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:29:50 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #103706 on: April 01, 2016, 09:14:33 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DEWD5t3vpI
Well, at least you're not dead, right?
I love ClickHole so much.
And I'm glad you're alive enough to post memes on Bay12 at least.
Thanks c:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103707 on: April 01, 2016, 01:25:28 pm »

Work's been bringing me down pretty bad. I was excited to start a new job but it's not at all living up to my expectations.

So I've been fighting off depression for the past couple of weeks and couldn't even bring myself to come here. Yay.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #103708 on: April 01, 2016, 02:36:59 pm »

I swear I am never not stressed out. Go to college classes, be stressed out and overworked. Come home, be stressed out and overworked. Weekdays, be stressed out and overworked. Weekend, be stressed out and overworked. Work on college homework and study, get stressed out. Don't work on college homework or study, get stressed out because I'm not doing work that needs to be done because if I don't get all the shit done I'll gt more shit to do during the week and be behind on shit and stress myself out even more.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103709 on: April 01, 2016, 02:40:55 pm »

*hugs Sirus*
I hope it gets better.  Hang in there.

*hugs Spehss_*
Oh how I know and loathe that feeling.  Work work work work work.

I hope you get some of that workload off your back soon.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6912 6913 [6914] 6915 6916 ... 8167