Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6896 6897 [6898] 6899 6900 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9419130 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103455 on: March 27, 2016, 05:24:42 pm »

Got into another fight with my wife.
*pats*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #103456 on: March 27, 2016, 06:52:27 pm »

I'm making a list this time. I'm not going to rant about it, that derails WAY to easily :c

1. Told cousins about ex. They have decided to track her down and attempt to kill her. They've actually done this before. Help. I don't hate her, why do they do this  :-\

2. Friend is clinically depressed. Generally tries to avoid her pills. Has enough narcotics hidden in her room to overdose twice.

3. Constant existential crisis. Only escape is reading/playing video games/drawing, they took away my video games and I don't like re-reading a book.

4. Too much of a coward to actually do anything about my feelings, which normally makes everything I do worse.

5. Every time I get close to someone, I push them away so I can't hurt them, but in the process hurt them even more. Really messes with my head thinking about it :(

6. Funyuns made me sick, but I love Funyuns. Help.

7. Drawing tablet is definetely in a storage unit, and because of the way my family is, no one is going to help me find it, and they won't let me go over there on my own to look for it. No digital art :(

In other news, they gave me more Funyuns.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #103457 on: March 27, 2016, 07:02:28 pm »

1. What in fuck, call the police. Seriously.

2. Convince her to get therapy if possible.

3. That sucks. Call them gay until they give your games back.

4. Dunno what to do here. I assume calling people gay will fix the problem.

5. That's totally gay, man.

6. What the balls is a funyun

7. That's also gay. Have you considered calling them gay?

8. Disregard responses 3-7
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #103458 on: March 27, 2016, 07:04:02 pm »

So from what I heard she told more people that she would want to talk with me but she still doesn't, also apparently thought a lot about me and her and him (heavily implied second thoughts, I recently learned that they had a big disagreement because he lied to her about something though apparently nobody knows what), what the fuck ever that means. She still is with the guy, like, it's 2 fucking AM and she is online right now, and I'd bet that she is talking with him after another succesful date or someshit. What fucking game are you playing I don't even... when I finally thought it's getting calm it starts to speed up again like fucking rollercoaster to the point I'm suspecting interference (as in someone wants shit to happen instead of quieting down) rather than natural course of events.

1. Problems
Wait what. They've done this before? Are you part of Irish mob family or something?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:56:17 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103459 on: March 27, 2016, 07:05:45 pm »

Arrgh. Only here for a few more days, so this bitch decides to seriously step up her hassling of me.
I should really have seen this coming, I'm pretty sure the same thing happened last time I visited... stupid.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103460 on: March 27, 2016, 07:09:45 pm »

@chaotic skies:
1)Uh....Did you mean the literal meaning...?
Because, uh, I don't think it's a good idea to let them go through with that.  (IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY KILLING PEOPLE CALL THE COPS.  SERIOUSLY.)

2)Apply hugs.  What OW said too, but be there for them.

3)https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-last-angel.244209/page-1
Here, something to read.  Other than that, uh...Good luck?

4, 5)I would tell you to be brave or something, but that's so clichéd that I can't even.  But seriously, you can express your feelings, and you can and should get close to people.

6) :(  Get better soon?

7) That sucks...*pats*
Practice paper-and-pencil art in the meantime?

Arrgh. Only here for a few more days, so this bitch decides to seriously step up her hassling of me.
I should really have seen this coming, I'm pretty sure the same thing happened last time I visited... stupid.
*patpatpat*

@Kot: I have no advice to offer, I'm afraid.  Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #103461 on: March 27, 2016, 07:10:49 pm »

1. Told cousins about ex. They have decided to track her down and attempt to kill her. They've actually done this before.
What in the hell.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103462 on: March 27, 2016, 07:35:03 pm »

I sort of get the sentiment.

That being said, don't call the cops unless it's really necessary - but do talk them out of it. Explain to them that you don't want that other person to be hurt, that you'd think less of them if they went through with this. Ask them the favor of not hurting that person.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103463 on: March 27, 2016, 07:36:05 pm »

My mom has a serious mental problem, or many of them.

She gets very upset. Everyone has trouble dealing with her.She's in her own hell.

She has no lue as to social skills and keeps asking the same question over and over, until she either gets the answer she wants or she gets very very very upset.....

She's very possibly bi polar. She might be on the spetrum, who knows. It's hard for all invovled. No real help for her. She won't see anyone and doesn't have a problem "...."

(sigh)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #103464 on: March 27, 2016, 07:39:43 pm »

I'm making a list this time. I'm not going to rant about it, that derails WAY to easily :c

1. Told cousins about marshmallows

2. Friend is clinically depressed. Generally tries to avoid her pills. Has enough narcotics hidden in her room to overdose twice.

3. Constant existential crisis. Only escape is reading/playing video games/drawing, they took away my video games and I don't like re-reading a book.

4. Too much of a coward to actually do anything about my feelings, which normally makes everything I do worse.

5. Every time I get close to someone, I push them away so I can't hurt them, but .

Dude, if they really mean it then you HAVE to call the police... particularily after posting this in the forum. If something happens now that post can be used as evidence of complicity. Whatever it is they actually do
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #103465 on: March 27, 2016, 07:56:35 pm »

The part that gets me is that "they've done it before". Like, uh...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #103466 on: March 27, 2016, 08:00:16 pm »

They've tried shit like this before. They haven't been successful, but they couldn't drive then. They can now. Luckily they don't have her address, and it's not on the internet. She should be fine, but I'm still keeping a very close eye on them.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #103467 on: March 27, 2016, 08:03:40 pm »

It doesn't matter. If they try anything illegal you're likely to have shit land on you, after posting that.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103468 on: March 27, 2016, 08:15:56 pm »

problems
I, uh...
Well.
Huh.

Call the police.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103469 on: March 27, 2016, 08:20:44 pm »

It doesn't matter. If they try anything illegal you're likely to have shit land on you, after posting that.
Seriously.
I don't want to see you arrested.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6896 6897 [6898] 6899 6900 ... 8167