Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6871 6872 [6873] 6874 6875 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9430122 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #103080 on: March 17, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

I peek my head into the sad thread and I have no idea what the fuck I just witnessed...

I vote a new 'Fuckability rankings' thread be opened!
something something bay12 photo share thread something something
Isn't that still even more against forum guidelines? This is bay12, not Tinder or Ashley Madison or whatever the hell the recent fuckbuddy site is called nowadays...

In sad news I'm having one of those "I am not happy with my life and don't know what the hell it is I'm doing wrong that's making me feel this way" moments. Woooooo.
I get what you mean. Listing all the things that is on my mind usually helps narrow it down. Works best in an actual face to face conversation though, because you don't think about it, you just say it. Giving that time to think gives you the time to second guess yourself. I tend to find with myself recently, its the fact I get lonely because I'm not hanging out with people
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #103081 on: March 17, 2016, 10:43:46 pm »

Isn't that still even more against forum guidelines? This is bay12, not Tinder or Ashley Madison or whatever the hell the recent fuckbuddy site is called nowadays...
I was making a shitpost joke about how photo posts in the photo share thread could get comments on users' attractiveness/fashion/general appearance/etc. Did not mean to imply that was the red-light district of Bay12 general discussion or anything.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103082 on: March 17, 2016, 11:38:31 pm »

I was making a shitpost joke about how photo posts in the photo share thread could get comments on users' attractiveness/fashion/general appearance/etc. Did not mean to imply that was the red-light district of Bay12 general discussion or anything.
I don't think I picked up on that since I don't ever go on that thread. Sorry for that.

Another sad today, my buddy and I got into an argument today, and while at the start, it was REALLY interesting and actually philosophical because we set aside our emotions and such, but he kept trying to dodge everything I said after I started to relate what I said into a situation he was doing.

Essentially, I was trying to tell him that doing things sexually with his ex was not something he should be doing and, despite him saying he agreed nothing will change between them and they won't go back to what they were doing, he's doing the exact same thing; which was using the guy he was dating (he isn't now) for sex because he didn't feel any connection with him...

I told him him when he was with him that he's gonna hurt his at the time boyfriend, and he did anyway, and he DID hurt him. Now he's starting to do this with his ex after three months of being broken up. He said the whole thing was unplanned and I gave him a bunch of reasons why he shouldn't be doing that regardless, and all of his answers boiled down to either saying "sex is sex" which, when he did sat those things, didn't pertain to my points at all, or "your morals are fucked".

After talking more, it started to become obvious the whole point that his ex came along to his house WAS to use my buddy (again, he said his ex coming over was completely unplanned), and when I finally saw that and told him that his ex used him, he said he didn't care.

I'm really starting to lose patience with this guy... He has no self worth about himself to the point he doesn't care people are walking all over him and using him (this is NOT the first time this has happened) and it doesn't help that he does the same thing to people.

I'm sincerely at a loss and even though he does and says things to upset me and my friends (one of my other friends is uncomfortable with him because he keeps flirting with him, despite him and others telling him to stop). And I know for a fact the guy just doesn't give a fuck about anything anymore because when he gets sad and depressed, when I give him suggestions or try to motivate him, he doesn't listen. Like, he tells me hes depressed because hes got work to do but he doesn't want to do it, and I have to jokingly yell at him to even get him to simply get out of bed. He has no motivation, no self worth, and he just doesn't care about anyone but himself and I'm sick of it. It's like trying to babysit someone who was taught their whole life they are useless, and then trying to show them they arent and then trying to get them to do things to bring up his self worth. BUT HE JUST DOESN'T CARE. Like holy fuck, I have never seen a guy ignore twenty cases of me telling him to stop flirting with someone who doesn't want it.

The worst part about it, is a lot of things I brought up, he either dismissed it, red herring the fuck out of the current topic, or he would drop the "sex is sex" card (again, even if it has nothing to do with the topic), and I don't know when he tries to justify things, I can't tell if he's legitimately naive or he's hiding his feelings about it, because the way how things are looking, he seems more and more psychopathic each day...

I'm out of options now. I've already told him to stop bringing up the topic of his sex life because I'm sick of hearing him using or being used by someone for the purpose of sex. It doesn't help he, again, refuses to acknowledge the fact I said that several times. Like when you say that when you screw and you have NO EMOTIONS at all with it other than just getting off, that's fucked up.

I'm at the point I'm either gonna stop being his friend or I'm gonna fucking lose it on him because of how dense or uncaring about himself he is...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103083 on: March 18, 2016, 04:56:33 am »

*(platonically) pats awkwardly*

I can't really give any advice here but best of luck, okay?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103084 on: March 18, 2016, 09:30:38 am »

My boss had a small meeting with me and, long story short, reminded me that I need to quit and find a new job. I'm clueless as to what to do though, I'm guess I need a better education. I'm staring at the online application form for a local college, and Christ am I filled with anxiety. There's a million choices, and I don't know what to do. This is just one of those moments where I'm forced to confront my utter lack of involvement in my life and complete aimlessness, and I wish I could just stop existing. This is what my therapist said I NEEDED to do, over and over and over, before he abandoned me, so I'm trying to finally do it... roughly 3+ months after the fact. Fuck I'm slow, how can I ever expect to live my own life when it takes me so long to do fucking anything? My last date with a girl was almost 3 years ago, and I still fantasize about that and still feel anguished that I got thrown away like the piece of male garbage I am. Just what the fuck is wrong with me.

Conquering the apathy that has ruled my life absolutely is difficult, especially when it feels like there's just no place for me. Even though I have a job, I still feel jobless. I have a home that I hate living in. I have a life I hate living, what point was there in even being born? I'd have been better not existing, than ever existing.

I'm sorry I can't touch this thread without overflowing with all my angsty shit. I could collect all the posts I've made here, put them together into my manifesto of worthlessness. I'm not sure how long it would be, but far too long, I'm sure of that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103085 on: March 18, 2016, 09:33:08 am »

*applies (platonic) hugs*

This is what this thread is for, don't be sorry about using it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #103086 on: March 18, 2016, 10:16:18 am »

what the fuck, RK
I sowwy.  :-[

you said you were taking notes, it seemed like a logical conclusion at the time.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #103087 on: March 18, 2016, 10:17:35 am »

The pen1s is evil
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103088 on: March 18, 2016, 10:29:56 am »

So now my relatives laugh at me for succesfully dropping weight from 78 to 70 : hue hue hue, wind will carry you away, not only that, they also try to seduce me on returning to old way of living by baking/buying my favorite cakes/ other sweet stuff and tease me with that.
What a bunch of assholes, really.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103089 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:25 am »

fakedit:  Wow yeah that's asshole behavior alright.  Congratulations, that's a serious drop!

I'm apparently out of practice at last-hour herculean efforts, or I just bit off more than I thought...  I've been working on this for 18 hours straight (with 15 minute breaks every couple hours or so).  I almost passed out a couple hours ago which would have been pretty fuckin bad, but loud anime music saved me and I think it's finally subsided.  Can probably make it another 13 hours now (I have to).

I do feel kinda good from being in the zone, but also I technically only have half done.  The second half is going to be... shoddy, by comparison.

welp this was a good break (mmm sustaining scraps of attention), back to the zooone!
(and to clarify, I don't need anyone to reply, in fact I won't be checking for several hours.  It's enough to know people are seeing it, maybe even reading it)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:29:56 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103090 on: March 18, 2016, 11:21:24 am »

*applauds sprinkled chariot, Rolan7 for getting their stuff done!*
(and @Rolan7: as a procrastinator myself, I feel your pain, albeit a bit less than 'have gotten no sleep'.  Good luck, work well and quickly.  Even if you only read this when you're done.)
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103091 on: March 18, 2016, 12:18:16 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:05:14 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103092 on: March 18, 2016, 12:22:08 pm »

what the fuck, RK
I sowwy.  :-[

you said you were taking notes, it seemed like a logical conclusion at the time.
first rule of fight descan club

never take anything i say seriously

unless it's politics or transhumanism :V

* Descan loves on RedKing

* Descan ain't mad, brah
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #103093 on: March 18, 2016, 12:26:33 pm »

So now my relatives laugh at me for succesfully dropping weight from 78 to 70 : hue hue hue, wind will carry you away, not only that, they also try to seduce me on returning to old way of living by baking/buying my favorite cakes/ other sweet stuff and tease me with that.
What a bunch of assholes, really.

Pounds or kilos?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103094 on: March 18, 2016, 12:28:17 pm »

Almost certainly kilos. 70 kilos is about average, 70 pounds is ohmygodareyouapreteenorjustmalnourished?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6871 6872 [6873] 6874 6875 ... 8167