Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6833 6834 [6835] 6836 6837 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434293 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102510 on: February 27, 2016, 06:48:28 pm »

(do not not go to the dentist!)
I haven't been to a dentist in ~10 years. Sue me.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102511 on: February 27, 2016, 06:55:29 pm »

*facepalms*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102512 on: February 27, 2016, 07:00:09 pm »

(do not not go to the dentist!)
I haven't been to a dentist in ~10 years. Sue me.

See, I've been in braces for 6 years and am therefore prone to basically everything by this point. Gum infections can spread to fun parts of your body like the brain or heart, due to the proximity and blood flow. So like, not going would not be a great idea.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #102513 on: February 27, 2016, 07:10:08 pm »

In all honesty, whether a given priest or religious person is obnoxious or not depends more on the general culture he or she is enmeshed in than in their particular denomination. For instance, in the academic world you're likely to meet catholics, muslims, and protestants of a scientific mindset, and tolerant. If, however, you go meeting people in backwater places, well..
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102514 on: February 27, 2016, 08:37:08 pm »

I'm taking the religion discussion to the religion thread. Head over there if you're interested!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102515 on: February 27, 2016, 11:20:29 pm »

:-\ I can guess the factors into the backstory to why you've been :'( these past years, Kal...
That's heavy (and stupid) discrimination far past a religious background and far into more aspects of life there.
Kudos to your mom for being intelligent about it and applying humane wisdom there. But umph. Could I PM you for chats?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102516 on: February 27, 2016, 11:34:20 pm »

I just now looked back at the previous page.

*applies platonic nondenominational hugs*

Good luck for you and your family.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102517 on: February 28, 2016, 11:27:31 am »

i really need to do homework but i feel like absolute shit. nothing ive done in the last two months has gone well. every fuckign week i feel like garbage and i cant do shit.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102518 on: February 28, 2016, 04:48:06 pm »

Cought a cold from my sister in my last two days of being home. It's kinda fucking with me even tho it never hits too hard. But the constant headache and runny nose is very annoying. Tho I guess it helps me shift my focus from other thoughts, which can be considered a plus.

Anyways, that's not the real sad, that's a thing that kinda happened. This is probably more WTF but I'm in this wierd state right now where I am both hopeless and incredibly hopeful at the same time. Where I know I'm in a black tar pit when it comes to mood and general thought patterns, yet, I feel euphoric at times, completely randomly triggered it seems. So it feels like both happy times and sad times rolled into one stupefying mix, I can't remember the last time I've felt like this, if ever really. It's kinda worrying tbh, I'm not sure where it might lead or how to bring this in order exactly.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102519 on: February 28, 2016, 05:38:14 pm »

Platonic aloe vera is best aloe vera.
It's a miracle substance, like real-life bacta.
Helps that I hate sunburns with the passion of someone who has suffered them so, so many times.

SUPERHOT is like 14 minutes late to release I'm panicking
Wait, what
Oh, wow.
I was gonna make some dumb awful sad-post after I caught up, but it's finally here!
haha how the fuck is it 4GB

WHATEVER!  Thanks, Dorsidwarf, and catch (up with) yous later!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102520 on: February 28, 2016, 06:00:01 pm »

I clock in in about two minutes. I can think of three urgent assignments that I could finish in the eight hours I work today, as well as miscellaneous studying, and coloring a comic I drew.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102521 on: February 28, 2016, 06:11:18 pm »

Take a day off?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102522 on: February 28, 2016, 06:41:44 pm »

I haven't mentioned it yet but I had really bad day on friday. It started pretty great, but it quickly went to shit. First of all, I saw her with him again, getting out of school like five hours early, which was pretty bad but whatever, but soon enough other stuff happened and in the end I basically stormed out away from my "friends" because reasons. Fuck this shit. I don't want to wake up in morning anymore. Or at least take a week or two off everything and just sit in home and don't do shit.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102523 on: February 28, 2016, 07:27:57 pm »

Oh my gawd that would be amazing. If I could have a day where I can stay in bed all day and not get up, I would be so happy.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102524 on: February 28, 2016, 07:30:46 pm »

Huh, I feel depressed. I mean, I think so. Depressive, maybe. I'm pretty sure that has a different meaning. Not nice, though.
Pages: 1 ... 6833 6834 [6835] 6836 6837 ... 8167