Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6810 6811 [6812] 6813 6814 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9437107 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102165 on: February 18, 2016, 08:34:24 pm »

Ouch...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102166 on: February 18, 2016, 08:52:08 pm »

Eh. You get used to losing shit for no fucking reason beyond "Hm...Fuck that guy." after it happens everyday for 8 years. You also learn to compartmentalize everything when your dad is never home, so your uncle is like a dad to you. Then your uncle dies. Then some asshole who shares your name decides to burn down your garage, which has all the pictures, toys, gifts...generally everything you've ever owned of sentimental value.

If you haven't noticed, there's a theme here. It's "You know what? Fuck that guy. I don't like him." I think. Fuck if I know. I'm just a walking meatbag that exists for the sole purpose to either piss people off, or make certain people happy that has an incoherent ball of thoughts that keeps getting bigger by the second.

Anyone want to here about divorced parents?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102167 on: February 18, 2016, 08:58:19 pm »

Am I even human? What is human? Am I just some thing inhabiting a human, pretending to be one?

Those are the questions that came to me tonight, while being out and having fun with my relatives and some friends. Because at times, I feel there's this layer between me, and me, so to speak. Like, I feel and think things, and I feel about those things like I should be feeling and thinking them because that's what humans do. Sometimes I feel like an alien in my own body, someone who's just listening in to what a body is thinking or feeling. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but it's worrying to say the least.
Then, I left to go home because I wasn't really feeling it anymore and I didn't want to bring the mood dow. On the way back i came across a gypsy child, some ten years old, probably less, begging for money, I looked right trough her, because that's how we deal with their kind here. After her, I came upon a small dog, I gave it a compassionate look, because I felt for the little bugger, all alone in the falling rain. Funny, how I showed more feelings for a fucking dog than a human child. Then the dog started following me, it made me fucking cry. An animal trusted me and I fucking couldn't do anything for it except pet it for a bit, and it fucking broke me. Sure the booze helped a bit there, but it still happened and I'm still kinda messed up because of it.

What the fuck is wrong with me :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #102168 on: February 18, 2016, 09:21:04 pm »

Um...You're human? I don't know. This is my experience, so I thought this was normal? Um...
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102169 on: February 18, 2016, 09:24:20 pm »

Um...You're human? I don't know. This is my experience, so I thought this was normal? Um...
Agreed...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102170 on: February 18, 2016, 09:28:41 pm »

I don't think you're a lizard person, but you never know.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #102171 on: February 19, 2016, 02:07:15 am »

I've lost my laptop for a weekend due to IT having problems with it and I've got six assessments due soon.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #102172 on: February 19, 2016, 02:21:40 am »

I've lost my laptop for a weekend due to IT having problems with it and I've got six assessments due soon.
Library? That is the primary reason I use Google Docs for assessments is because it is not device-dependant.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102173 on: February 19, 2016, 02:29:25 am »

Am I even human? What is human? Am I just some thing inhabiting a human, pretending to be one?
I'll send someone to check, if you're not it'll be taken care of.

Then, I left to go home because I wasn't really feeling it anymore and I didn't want to bring the mood dow. On the way back i came across a gypsy child, some ten years old, probably less, begging for money, I looked right trough her, because that's how we deal with their kind here. After her, I came upon a small dog, I gave it a compassionate look, because I felt for the little bugger, all alone in the falling rain. Funny, how I showed more feelings for a fucking dog than a human child. Then the dog started following me, it made me fucking cry. An animal trusted me and I fucking couldn't do anything for it except pet it for a bit, and it fucking broke me. Sure the booze helped a bit there, but it still happened and I'm still kinda messed up because of it.
This sort of behavior is generally a pretty good indicator that you are indeed human, though.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #102174 on: February 19, 2016, 02:33:11 am »

Library? That is the primary reason I use Google Docs for assessments is because it is not device-dependant.
I'll probably use one of my brothers computers or the home computer if I have to, it's just quite annoying.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102175 on: February 19, 2016, 02:40:22 am »

Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #102176 on: February 19, 2016, 02:54:45 am »

I hate my appearance. Hate hate hate hate.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #102177 on: February 19, 2016, 03:58:14 am »

Stayed up until 3 AM now. Going to sleep.

This was stupid, I have a calculus test tomorrow to study for today and being tired as shit is not going to help.

Moral of the story is to make better life choices than me.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102178 on: February 19, 2016, 04:06:36 am »

Moral of the story is to make better life choices than me.
Pretty sure you can set the bar lower than that. I failed highschool twice and then dropped out/failed university. At least you're, y'know, doing something.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #102179 on: February 19, 2016, 05:43:25 am »

Am I even human? Am I just some thing inhabiting a human, pretending to be one?

Worry not! Here I am to save the day! Just answer the following!
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 6810 6811 [6812] 6813 6814 ... 8167