Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6801 6802 [6803] 6804 6805 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434252 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102030 on: February 15, 2016, 09:51:40 pm »

Every time someone says "Thanks Obama", the US president strangles a kitten.
Makes the family dinner pretty awkward whenever he passes someone the salt...

May I suggest "Thanks He Who is Not To Be Named" as an alternative, then?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102031 on: February 15, 2016, 10:46:09 pm »

Sure. Doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nicely, but alas.

In other news, my browser crashed/was accidentally closed by some idiot who won't be named, and I lost the post I'd been slowly working on since yesterday. It probably wouldn't have been that interesting to anyone who wasn't me, anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102032 on: February 15, 2016, 11:09:22 pm »

Every time someone says "Thanks Obama", the US president strangles a kitten.
Makes the family dinner pretty awkward whenever he passes someone the salt...

May I suggest "Thanks He Who is Not To Be Named" as an alternative, then?
Thanks Voldemort.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102033 on: February 16, 2016, 12:17:50 am »

Sure. Doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nicely, but alas.

In other news, my browser crashed/was accidentally closed by some idiot who won't be named, and I lost the post I'd been slowly working on since yesterday. It probably wouldn't have been that interesting to anyone who wasn't me, anyway.

Why is Obama messing with your computer? :P

In all seriousness, that sucks. That's happened to me a fair amount of times too. Sometimes I remember to work on them in a text file first, if its something elaborate/important, but mostly I don't.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102034 on: February 16, 2016, 12:45:17 am »

I mean in person. I only really want to talk with her, but by talking with others I can stop myself from doing anything stupid like talking with her.
Have you considered getting yourself dragged into a dumb argument on one of the more controversial threads?
I am going to totally get banned if I do, I mean, I got muted for posting in "count to 100" thread, FFS.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102035 on: February 16, 2016, 01:10:19 am »

The worst I've gotten was "not a warning" for being too curt in FOTF, weirdly enough.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102036 on: February 16, 2016, 01:33:55 am »

I mean in person. I only really want to talk with her, but by talking with others I can stop myself from doing anything stupid like talking with her.
Have you considered getting yourself dragged into a dumb argument on one of the more controversial threads?
I am going to totally get banned if I do, I mean, I got muted for posting in "count to 100" thread, FFS.

Yeah, but that was a "count to 100" thread involving MLP. MLP is unironically the biggest hot-button topic on Bay12, to the point where we're not allowed to have threads about it. Literally anything else[With a couple exceptions] would be a step down in srsness.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102037 on: February 16, 2016, 02:06:41 am »

I've had lots of posts deleted but never any warnings. Though to be fair most of my shitposting is just me being dumb rather than actually offensive things.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #102038 on: February 16, 2016, 02:44:53 am »

It's almost 2 in the morning on a school night. I have classes tomorrow and shit is gonna suck, why do I do this to myself.

I suspect it's partly because I hate the classes and don't want to sleep because the sooner I sleep the sooner it's morning and the sooner I have to go to class.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102039 on: February 16, 2016, 03:58:14 am »

I pruned my contacts list and Facebook friends again.

As I get closer and closer to the bone, I'm finding that more and more of the people that I thought were friends for life are the people that I'm deleting because they haven't messaged me back in months and actively ignore me when I try to say hi in meatspace.

I don't fucking get it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102040 on: February 16, 2016, 04:00:10 am »

I'm finding it very hard to muster up any enthusiasm for my Northwards trip in a couple of days.
This is still a sad. I should probably be all happy about the chance to catch up with old friends and all that jazz, but instead I just stress about how much of it is unplanned and undecided, and how I don't really have any convenient places to stay in my home city anymore.
Also I'm thinking of how out of practice I'll be with regards to using the public transport in said city...

And I never really have enough money to live comfortably here as it is, let alone going on a trip.
I'll probably just have to make some very brief visit(s) to a friend or two and my mother, then just go stay with my father in the little town he lives in for a few weeks and leech off him. He wouldn't mind, in fact that's what he wants me to do. But still, would be good to spend more than a day or two visiting people in the city.

My luggage situation is confusing, too. Not sure if I'm going to take a large suitcase or just a backpack. I guess I could take a suitcase and leave that with my dad whilst visiting people... actually, that seems like a good idea. At least I've come up with one good idea from this rant, I guess.

It's almost 2 in the morning on a school night. I have classes tomorrow and shit is gonna suck, why do I do this to myself.

I suspect it's partly because I hate the classes and don't want to sleep because the sooner I sleep the sooner it's morning and the sooner I have to go to class.
I feel you.
Don't have any advice to give, but that's the sort of shit I do to myself, too.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102041 on: February 16, 2016, 08:29:29 am »

You got muted for a different reason.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #102042 on: February 16, 2016, 09:18:08 am »

Ach, i had a godawful headache last night, a bit like having three different headaches at once. My forehead and sinuses hurt, both sides of my head hurt, and my neck hurt. No other symptoms (well, besides coughing, but flu), so i wasn't too worried, but goddamn it was painful, probably one of the worst headaches i've ever had. It took at least an hour for the painkillers to kick in, and worst of all, it started out by interrupting my first round of fun time doodling since i started being ill. :< (thankfully it is over now)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102043 on: February 16, 2016, 09:27:22 am »

You got muted for a different reason.
No, I explictly remember that I got muted there.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102044 on: February 16, 2016, 09:29:23 am »

But what was suggested was not the reason you got muted.  I think that's what they're trying to say at least.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 6801 6802 [6803] 6804 6805 ... 8167