Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6717 6718 [6719] 6720 6721 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448163 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100770 on: January 14, 2016, 12:11:05 am »

Finally ended things with that girl... Things started to get really toxic between us, especially with her thinking I started the rumors about her that I was the last to know about. I told her every rumor I was told and told her that I don't want to believe them, and they hurt to hear, especially the one about her never really liking me. She tried afterwards to guilt trip me, but after talking in my rehab group, I got yelled at by my group leader (and several other people) to stop talking to her, stop talking about her and just let things die, otherwise I'm just feeding the fire.

I feel empty... But I feel relieved. Like a big weight was finally taken off of me. I'm still hurt, and she seems to be making a last ditch effort to drag as many of my friends down with her, but they know better.

I don't hate her. I pity her, but I won't do anything for her anymore. The only thing I did was I gave her Brentwood's phone number and told her that if the rumors are true, she will need it when she loses everything. If the rumors are false, I hope that she takes it so she can finally let her emotional and mental problems be at rest.

I won't talk about her anymore hopefully after this post (on here, this is the last you'll hear of her hopefully), and I can only hope that she sees the hurt she caused and finally sees she needs help. I don't wish anything bad on her except the thing that will bring her to finally seek help.

In other news, I'm still broke as fuck and I feel terrible because my mother has to loan me money for gas and shit. I hate doing so because she not only gives me shit for not being independent, but it makes me feel like I'm still stuck relying on her. Yes, I work a job that fucks me over if I have any scheduling problems. Yes, I have a phone bill, textbooks, car insurance and a savings account to maintain. Yes, I have money problems. But I don't want my mom to have to bail me out of everything...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100771 on: January 14, 2016, 01:42:03 am »

Whelp my broken heart is finally no longer constantly hurting.

I am deeply saddened but at least I am out of the worst of it.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100772 on: January 14, 2016, 02:26:22 am »

Stayed up too late. 1:30 in the morning now.

Bad habits are terrible things and I hate 'em for being so easy to keep up. Like procrastinating. But I'll totally stop procrastinating on stopping bad habits tomorrow though, I swear.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #100773 on: January 14, 2016, 02:28:34 am »

Stayed up too late. 1:30 in the morning now.

Bad habits are terrible things and I hate 'em for being so easy to keep up. Like procrastinating. But I'll totally stop procrastinating on stopping bad habits tomorrow though, I swear.
Try writing what you have to do down, and putting the note somewhere you usually see it when you think you may get into a bad habit again. :D

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100774 on: January 14, 2016, 09:16:12 am »

I could make a "Things that made you feel submissive today thread" ;3
But that's not on the list.
It's a subemotion of Scared.
Pretty sure it isn't.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100775 on: January 14, 2016, 09:27:26 am »

Day 3... and going

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100776 on: January 14, 2016, 09:52:17 am »

A small and selfish sad.
Been watching Spartacus. Really wanna play Rome 2.
Have never missed my computer more. Fallout can go die, I need my epic strategy fix.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #100777 on: January 14, 2016, 09:54:28 am »

I could make a "Things that made you feel submissive today thread" ;3
But that's not on the list.
It's a subemotion of Scared.
Pretty sure it isn't.
Agonistic behaviour dude.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #100778 on: January 14, 2016, 10:57:20 am »

Welp. Alan Rickman's dead :(
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #100779 on: January 14, 2016, 11:07:38 am »

Welp. Alan Rickman's dead :(
Just heard, came in to post it. What is it with good artists dying of cancer within a couple of weeks from each other?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100780 on: January 14, 2016, 11:19:11 am »

Invited a kitchenbot into my house to give me an estimate.

So expensive.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100781 on: January 14, 2016, 11:20:53 am »

nothing like getting screwed the fuck over by an EBIN , MAO XPRAN K XDDD from your BEST FUCKING FIRENDD
FUCK

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100782 on: January 14, 2016, 11:40:11 am »

Invited a kitchenbot into my house to give me an estimate.

So expensive.
Just remember, an estimate is probably on the low end of the actual costs.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100783 on: January 14, 2016, 12:28:56 pm »

I did everything I could, basically got what I thought I wanted, which is... peace, or at least ceasefire, got on better terms with everyone, said sorry because I was being annoying, stuff...
... but it still hurts so fucking badly. It's even worse now because I can't show it or tell anyone because we agreed on that (I basically brought this on myself) and yet I am still internally dying every time I see her doing ANYTHING, and it's unspeakable when I see them together. And I have to just smile and walk by and pretend nothing is going on. It took me three (well, kind of six, but we didin't finish it until tuesday) days to get completly exhausted and now I feel like I'm slowly slipping into what was going with me before I met her.
EDIT:
Also, Miauw, you're basically the only person whose troubles I'm trying to still follow, so you got that going for you. Stay stronk.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100784 on: January 14, 2016, 12:31:48 pm »

Same to you, man.

And it gets better, eventually. Nothing you can do but wait it out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:39:22 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6717 6718 [6719] 6720 6721 ... 8167