Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6698 6699 [6700] 6701 6702 ... 8169

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9538785 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100485 on: January 05, 2016, 10:59:32 am »

Two words: Erasmus Orgasmus :D
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100486 on: January 05, 2016, 11:51:35 am »

As far as crushes, I have zilch... presently.

Not enough social interaction I think. The only interaction I do with the opposite sex is a minor amount of talking at college, which stirs up absolutely nothing emotionally.

I've never had crushes. At least, not what has been described by others here as some thought driving, existence dominating thing. I've been attracted to people, but if it's not reciprocated I can go on my merry way. Although, I know veeeeeery few women myself, and very rarely talk to any outside of a class environment. So yea, I guess I'd better address that or hand in my mating privileges.

I haven't had a crush in I don't know, over 10 years?  During college I became reclusive and since then I have had few opportunities to speak with women near my age.

Sometimes it bothers me but it usually doesn't.  It's liberating not being dragged into these relationship things.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100487 on: January 05, 2016, 12:24:59 pm »

He sent two, which probably isn't creepy yet.
My mistake. It seems I recall every other post miauw made in the sad thread recently being about crush-message stuff.

If she's not responding she's not responding. At least in face-to-face conversation they can't do that without looking like a jerk.
i've found that face-to-face conversations are better for me for things like this because i don't have enough time to overthink shit

and really before i sent the messages i was somewhat determined to ask her out but now i just really, really don't know. like, i could send her a message but she's obviously not going to reply, even if she's online... what the fuck do i have to make from that?

two more days until my rather possibly last good chance... ugh.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100488 on: January 05, 2016, 12:44:35 pm »

I think I accidentally insulted someone's personal hygiene or something. I didn't even know about it until someone told me it could have come across that way afterwards.
Oops?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100489 on: January 05, 2016, 03:31:44 pm »

i've found that face-to-face conversations are better for me for things like this because i don't have enough time to overthink shit

and really before i sent the messages i was somewhat determined to ask her out but now i just really, really don't know. like, i could send her a message but she's obviously not going to reply, even if she's online... what the fuck do i have to make from that?

two more days until my rather possibly last good chance... ugh.
If you want to ask anyone out, do it in person, in my opinion. Online messaging doesn't really work well, in my experience.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100490 on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:36 pm »

I wasn't going to ask her out over messages, I just wanted to talk >.>

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100491 on: January 05, 2016, 05:27:19 pm »

I think I accidentally insulted someone's personal hygiene or something. I didn't even know about it until someone told me it could have come across that way afterwards.
Oops?
dude you smell, take a shower holy crap
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100492 on: January 05, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »

I got toothpaste on my jumper that I've only worn for one day. It'll have to be washed before I can wear it again now. Kind of shit that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100493 on: January 05, 2016, 08:30:40 pm »

The insanity of the B12 ISG is beyond even normal for here...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100494 on: January 05, 2016, 11:22:38 pm »

Don't get married, kids.

It only leads to pain.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100495 on: January 05, 2016, 11:44:42 pm »

Ugh, I have cold. It's the middle of summer. Why.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100496 on: January 06, 2016, 12:00:22 am »

Because it's winter.
You got born on the wrong side of planet.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100497 on: January 06, 2016, 12:32:59 am »

Feeling depressed.

Another two weeks before college starts up again. I don't really like college classes but at least it keeps me busy and distracts me from how I don't like my life.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100498 on: January 06, 2016, 12:39:57 am »

Because it's winter.
Dude it was 21 degrees today, that's not bleeding winter you hemispherist

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #100499 on: January 06, 2016, 01:15:42 am »

Because it's winter.
Dude it was 21 degrees today, that's not bleeding winter you hemispherist
Wait is that in C or F? Because one is a very warm winter temperature and the other is a very cool summer day where I'm at. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 6698 6699 [6700] 6701 6702 ... 8169