Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6684 6685 [6686] 6687 6688 ... 8169

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9546588 times)

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #100275 on: December 29, 2015, 04:40:28 pm »

Man, what's this shit I'm feeling? It's like, emotions, dude.

Didn't anyone warn you about those things?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #100276 on: December 29, 2015, 04:57:32 pm »

Chewing or bubblegum over the sharp parts until you can see a dentist or perform some amateur dental surgery often helps.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100277 on: December 29, 2015, 05:09:38 pm »

I actually managed to develop scar tissue on the inside of my cheek from all the times I've nommed on it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100278 on: December 29, 2015, 05:12:34 pm »

Though this is probably obvious, responding to biting yourself with your canines by using them for everything will probably make it more likely you'll do it again. Cutting flesh is kind of what they're all about.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #100279 on: December 29, 2015, 06:50:05 pm »

Though this is probably obvious, responding to biting yourself with your canines by using them for everything will probably make it more likely you'll do it again. Cutting flesh is kind of what they're all about.
...oh yeah. Other people have canine teeth. :(
My sharpest teeth are my bicuspids. At least they have been since I got my metal shards removed.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100280 on: December 29, 2015, 06:57:17 pm »

FAFSA. Holy shit I'm gonna be in debt forever.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100281 on: December 29, 2015, 07:01:15 pm »

FAFSA. Holy shit I'm gonna be in debt forever.
??

Get whatever grants or scholarships you can. Don't take loans unless you absolutely have to.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100282 on: December 29, 2015, 07:40:08 pm »

@Spehss_:Advice on figuring out where to find those?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #100283 on: December 29, 2015, 07:47:20 pm »

Essentially found out after ranting on IRC that my only real reputation on B12 is that I start a ton of shit and always come across as an excessively angry dickhead. I already knew about the former, but this is why I didn't want to start talking about things that bother me. The second I decided it was okay to vent about things I basically became nothing except a massive pain in the ass to other people, and like so mamy other things I was too stupid to realize it until people finally told me. I don't see why I even bother trying to talk to anyone at all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100284 on: December 29, 2015, 07:52:08 pm »

Essentially found out after ranting on IRC that my only real reputation on B12 is that I start a ton of shit and always come across as an excessively angry dickhead. I already knew about the former, but this is why I didn't want to start talking about things that bother me. The second I decided it was okay to vent about things I basically became nothing except a massive pain in the ass to other people, and like so mamy other things I was too stupid to realize it until people finally told me. I don't see why I even bother trying to talk to anyone at all.
Really? My impression of you was a person going through some unfortunate shit and being rather stressed out by it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100285 on: December 29, 2015, 07:54:37 pm »

...Huhwhathuh?  That's not at all what I think.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #100286 on: December 29, 2015, 08:00:18 pm »

Whoever gave you this idea gave you the wrong idea.

You're a good man, you have a great sense of humor, and you've kept going through all the crap life's thrown your way. Expressing anger on the forum over the unbelievably unfair treatment you've had is relatable and natural. You weren't "too stupid" to realize that was the reputation you have, you've never had that reputation in the first place.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100287 on: December 29, 2015, 08:00:40 pm »

Really? My impression of you was a person going through some unfortunate shit and being rather stressed out by it.
I didn't even know the latter. IT, you rant too little.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100288 on: December 29, 2015, 08:03:25 pm »

Damn those IRC degenerates or whatever it is they do. One day, we'll be free of their menace, perhaps after a climactic anime battle.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100289 on: December 29, 2015, 08:06:45 pm »

The group on IRC is quite different from the forum, in any case, even though they were spawned from the same pits of Hell.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 6684 6685 [6686] 6687 6688 ... 8169