Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6665 6666 [6667] 6668 6669 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9439160 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99990 on: December 20, 2015, 11:13:30 am »

Hello, I am bloody eejit with two front teeth that hang down to his chest, three arms and a brain the size of a squirrel and the libido of a crazed monkey taking crack for the fun of it.

I agree, Highmax. You should find a way to stop caring about her. Take some time off, it'll help cool you down. Too much social pressure.

Also. Th4DwArfY1 is a flaming hick needing a crutch on his tongue and is with wicked front teeth, a cucumber shaped brain located in the lower part of his torso and the libido of a monk. And is like a teenage version of The Crow.

Hrm.

Good day everybody.  :P
It sounds like it wasn't good for you, Highmax. Best to forget about her, really.

Also. Apiks is a bloody eejit with two front teeth that hang down to his chest, three arms and a brain the size of a squirrel and the libido of a crazed monkey taking crack for the fun of it.

Hrm.

Good day, everyone. :P
... I regret knowing you two in RL...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #99991 on: December 20, 2015, 11:17:59 am »

Hey now! Libido of a monk is offensive to the otherwise cowled.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99992 on: December 20, 2015, 11:22:31 am »

What about the feelings of all the monkeys? They're primates too you know!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99993 on: December 20, 2015, 12:07:45 pm »

I'm supposed to go to 'work' tomorrow (for a measly $20 on top of the payment I already receive).
Really don't want to. I'm thinking I will check and see if I've been paid in the morning, and if I have just take the day off.
I have an appointment with the employment agency that's responsible for this job the next day, so I can always parley with them then.
Well, looks like I'm not getting paid 'til tomorrow. This means I need to go today or (probably) not get paid at all.
I don't even have enough money to buy coffee on the way there... today is shaping up to be an especially miserable day in a long line of bad days. Sick of being tied down to this place I can't afford and owing everyone as though I'm some sort of lesser person, allowed to cling to existence purely through the magnanimity of others. Nowhere to escape to and no way of bettering my situation.

It's a good thing I am so stubborn or I'd probably just give up on this whole 'life' thing. That may sound like a joke, but it honestly seems to be the case.

Sorry, it's 3AM, my day's already awful, and I needed to rant.
We now return to your regularly scheduled programming Sad thread.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99994 on: December 20, 2015, 12:14:08 pm »

... Someone get this man a crowdfunding campaign for his coffee.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99995 on: December 20, 2015, 12:20:11 pm »

I was finally able to talk about things yesterday and I felt a bit better.
But then i went to sleep and my brain decided that this was an excellent time to throw a really shitty dream at me >.>

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99996 on: December 20, 2015, 12:34:11 pm »

I was finally able to talk about things yesterday and I felt a bit better.
But then i went to sleep and my brain decided that this was an excellent time to throw a really shitty dream at me >.>
I know EXACTLY how you feel man... I just had that happen not too long ago :-\

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #99997 on: December 20, 2015, 12:42:39 pm »

My problem is quite the inverse. I very rarely dream memorably, so any dream is usually a good thing.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99998 on: December 20, 2015, 02:05:47 pm »

My problem is quite the inverse. I very rarely dream memorably, so any dream is usually a good thing.
I only have nightmares anymore...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99999 on: December 20, 2015, 03:09:54 pm »

Same...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100000 on: December 20, 2015, 08:58:35 pm »

So a close friend is falling in love with a girl I'm tentatively interested in, and I think she's inclined to go for it. I'm not bitter or anything - hell, he's not sure he wants to try anything, but I tried to talk him into it tonight - but I think I would've had a shot there...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #100001 on: December 20, 2015, 10:42:20 pm »

thank you all, im sorry, ive just been shit and manipulative and i need to make up for that and just idk, thanks

i gotta try and fix some things i guess, thank u all for your words and advice and stuff thank you im sorry for attention whoring

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100002 on: December 20, 2015, 10:44:04 pm »

What?

That's not even what you were doing...
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100003 on: December 20, 2015, 11:13:15 pm »

Yeah, you haven't done anything to be sorry for.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100004 on: December 21, 2015, 01:52:59 am »

Doubt that's actually attention whoring.

Yours was a valid concern. We're always here to help, remember that. At least, just as much as people like us can help you over the internet.

God, I'd give you a hug right now and tell you all the things in the world that even if they do go wrong, they will still go right some way some day. You'll just have to keep fighting. If only I wasn't on the other side of the screen.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 6665 6666 [6667] 6668 6669 ... 8167