Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6664 6665 [6666] 6667 6668 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9439291 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99975 on: December 19, 2015, 10:16:24 pm »

I seem to have lost any ability to make decent art, which kind of put a dampener on me getting a new graphic tablet.
You WHAT?
Impossible.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #99976 on: December 19, 2015, 10:35:34 pm »

An old friend of my family died last night.
My condolences. It always happens around this time...

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #99977 on: December 19, 2015, 11:24:59 pm »

bwaddly bwap bwap!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:05:51 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #99978 on: December 19, 2015, 11:32:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99979 on: December 19, 2015, 11:44:20 pm »

A lot of depression stems from the fact that you feel very lonely, and often times we judge others as unwilling to listen outright. Have you tried asking them? Have you poured out your heart to them?

Granted, it is often unwise to tell others your problem, if you have trust issues, but at the very least, before you finalize your decision to off yourself, go talk to your parents about it as a heart-to-heart.

I might sound rude in the above phrase, or cold, but there's no two ways around it except letting it all out and go. It festers and rots you inside, and while it may be your life, there are a lot of people dependent on your presence for their happiness, so I suppose a modicum of warning them what's up and asking for advice is what they deserve.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #99980 on: December 19, 2015, 11:51:10 pm »

Seriously, suicide is a bad answer to problems. A few years ago the partially-estranged daughter of somebody I barely knew killed herself, and that still sucked for everybody even a little involved. It would be much worse still for those who actually knew the person. Suicide es no bueno, ochen ploxha.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99981 on: December 20, 2015, 06:14:18 am »

A storm is coming...
Right after a storm just passed.
Related link (with lacking linking to weather websites due to lacking time).

Unsure whether to post this in the terrified thread or the sad one. Just bluh. :'(

I sometimes wish we had four seasons, due to the many effects those have on the weather other than storms at times.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99982 on: December 20, 2015, 06:55:14 am »

re: Suicide.
i should probably get some sleep
The selfish and cowardly thing is jumping. Trust me. A friend on the bus tried doing it three times and regretted it the moment his feet left the ground. It takes true courage and selflessness to keep living and smiling in the face of everything life throws at you. Just focus and sort a goal of doing something and let it take your whole mind. Get into boxing or running. Sign up for martial arts or other things that require your full and undivided attention.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99983 on: December 20, 2015, 07:15:50 am »

Just a reminder to people going through depressive episodes. Sleeping will make you feel better than you were before you fell asleep.

(Only for depressive episodes though. Stronger/longer depression is slightly different)
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99984 on: December 20, 2015, 07:50:55 am »

I'm supposed to go to 'work' tomorrow (for a measly $20 on top of the payment I already receive).
Really don't want to. I'm thinking I will check and see if I've been paid in the morning, and if I have just take the day off.
I have an appointment with the employment agency that's responsible for this job the next day, so I can always parley with them then.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99985 on: December 20, 2015, 08:14:39 am »

So this is what hate is.

Yup. That's exactly what it is.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99986 on: December 20, 2015, 10:53:16 am »

Got my heart broken on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, and I've been working on trying to get over her. Doesn't help Thursday I worked out with the Brentwood guys for the first time in three months and I hurt myself.

Every day since Wednesday morning I've been waking up feeling emotionally hurt and every day since Friday morning, I've been woken up by physical pain in one form or another.

The worst part about the emotional pain is not even watching Star Wars (which was fantastic) with my closest friend in high school (who's still the same as ever and I still love this guy and I haven't seen him in years) was enough to quell the pain of my broken heart. I was estatic and then I watched the nightmare before Christmas and then Sally was going off saying things I was feeling not too long ago and WHAM! Back into the hurt.

I want to get over her and move on, but it fucking hurts, and it doesn't help that I keep seeing her on Facebook because of her sharing my posts all the time, and plus, three or four people I know just got into a relationship, so the lovey posts are rampant.

It sucks because almost everything reminds me of her, and I really liked her, but she ended up telling me to not like her anymore and that I'm wasting my time on her. She also won't tell me how she thinks of me because it will give me false hope, and for the same reason she regrets the things we did. She tells me when she thinks that when she's ready to date, she won't want a relationship, and even if she was wanting to date, or be in a relationship, she told me it wouldn't necessarily be with me. She went on to say things like she doesn't want to hurt me, but already, a lot of the things she said already hurt me immensely...

Then on Friday, after not talking to her since Wednesday, she messages me on Facebook trying to act like nothing is fucking wrong. I told her I don't want to talk to her right now, and I told her she hurt me and I'm trying to get over her like she told me to. Last time I told her I didn't want to talk to her for a bit, she fucking cut herself, and now I'm scared that she is...

I fucking hate the situation... I fell wayyyyy too hard for her, and now I'm paying for it... My group leader said to look at why things went the way they did, and I don't even know where to begin... My head isn't even clear because she keeps popping up in it, and then I just want to break down and cry from that...

I don't even know what to do anymore... All I know is I'm defiantly going to step down from Facebook for a while, and hopefully cutting myself off from seeing her and those relationship posts will help me somewhat...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #99987 on: December 20, 2015, 11:02:26 am »

It sounds like it wasn't good for you, Highmax. Best to forget about her, really.

Also. Apiks is a bloody eejit with two front teeth that hang down to his chest, three arms and a brain the size of a squirrel and the libido of a crazed monkey taking crack for the fun of it.

Hrm.

Good day, everyone. :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99988 on: December 20, 2015, 11:04:54 am »

Unsure whether to post this in the terrified thread or the sad one.
Nervous thread reminds you of its existence and beats a hasty retreat...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99989 on: December 20, 2015, 11:11:22 am »

Hello, I am bloody eejit with two front teeth that hang down to his chest, three arms and a brain the size of a squirrel and the libido of a crazed monkey taking crack for the fun of it.

I agree, Highmax. You should find a way to stop caring about her. Take some time off, it'll help cool you down. Too much social pressure.

Also. Th4DwArfY1 is a flaming hick needing a crutch on his tongue and is with wicked front teeth, a cucumber shaped brain located in the lower part of his torso and the libido of a monk. And is like a teenage version of The Crow.

Hrm.

Good day everybody.  :P
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 6664 6665 [6666] 6667 6668 ... 8167