Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6645 6646 [6647] 6648 6649 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9446218 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99690 on: December 10, 2015, 08:41:07 am »

I (thought) I had two job offers. I turned one down. Turns out the other wasn't an offer yet and that social awkwardness definitely does extend into business emails. There's still a chance that one does happen but I mean we had a 9 email exchange of confusion on both sides and yeah I'm just gonna cry in my bed except it's also finals week. Luckily the university brings in therapy dogs into a room. I'm going there and just holding a dog and not sharing. I need this more than you.

Also Adele's "Hello" is playing again.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99691 on: December 10, 2015, 08:44:51 am »

Social isolation. Even online.
Well, it's mostly my own fault for spending so much time talking to my bf I guess, but it sucks that I have a grand total of one person I can really trust to care about me and not give excuses when I suggest spending time together.
* Tiruin bops
Send letters to people. You'll get them back. :) (Sorry for not responding to each letter you send me on time x_x Just busy at the time of sending, sorry!)

Sads: Still. Busied. Lacking free time.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99692 on: December 10, 2015, 09:40:04 am »

i should really do something about not knowing if my crush has a bf or not, because it's sort of dragging me down :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99693 on: December 10, 2015, 09:43:59 am »

I...um, think it's something underlying that about your crush & a [bf], rather than having or not having, there ._.
But I lack experience with having a crush at all, (asexuality, ho!) however it just seems connected to something else than that.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #99694 on: December 10, 2015, 11:10:32 am »

Argh, I've been working with a little something called beta-mercaptoethanol. Which smells approximately like spoiled eggs. After said eggs have been eaten and caused minor food poisoning and subsequent violent expulsion of said eggs through an orifice of your choosing. And which apparently successfully bound to my clothes, so now *I* smell.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99695 on: December 10, 2015, 11:18:33 am »

In an argument, recently had the "you can't ever be wrong, can you?"
It's a peeve. I'm happy to be wrong when I'm actually wrong. But they wanted me to give up on it simply so they could be right for once. Wasn't even a politics or environmental thing, either. It was solid, proveable stuff, like the color of someone's eyes or who said what in a movie.

Then they get peevy when I rewind to make sure, as though the argument is worthwhile enough to interrupt the movie for, but not important enough to verify.

Gets my goat. Really isn't hard to say "my bad, thanks". It's my go-to phrase, not to mention basic politeness. *various annoyed mutterings*
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #99696 on: December 10, 2015, 12:52:31 pm »

For the first time in a long time, I have less than $100 to my name. And most of that is for this month's electric bill.

I get paid Wednesday.

Wednesday is a long, long ways away.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99697 on: December 10, 2015, 12:53:28 pm »

I...um, think it's something underlying that about your crush & a [bf], rather than having or not having, there ._.
But I lack experience with having a crush at all, (asexuality, ho!) however it just seems connected to something else than that.
no, not really
if i'm certain i can deal with it, right now i cant >.>

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99698 on: December 10, 2015, 04:12:35 pm »

Man, I wish we had an 'annoyed' thread, because I hate posting my random bitching in here. Oh well.
My stupid fuckin' chair is broke. In fact, I'll even post an image: This is what I SIT ON AT MY DESK:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99699 on: December 10, 2015, 04:43:38 pm »

I wish I lived in Toronto proper. There's a lot of events that I'd like to go to but it's such a bitch to get to the city that it's impossible most of the time. ;_;

There's a
Spoiler: NSFW/NSFStraights (click to show/hide)
going on in 2 hours that I wish I could go to, but it's so short notice that I found out about it that I can't. Sad! D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99700 on: December 10, 2015, 04:47:10 pm »

... Well that's... Interesting.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99701 on: December 10, 2015, 05:13:09 pm »

Of all the things one could do naked, that seems like a less than interesting one.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #99702 on: December 10, 2015, 05:14:13 pm »

It's either that or naked Dungeons and Dragons.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99703 on: December 10, 2015, 05:14:58 pm »

Well it's run by a queer-oriented bookstore, so that makes sense. :P

Especially sad because there's a cute trans boy doing some of the reading and I'm gonna miss him doing so! D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99704 on: December 10, 2015, 05:15:34 pm »

It's either that or naked Dungeons and Dragons.
Strip Monopoly is also not the best idea.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 6645 6646 [6647] 6648 6649 ... 8167