Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6615 6616 [6617] 6618 6619 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435732 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99240 on: November 27, 2015, 01:46:00 pm »

That is true... I did doggedly sit there for quite a long time trying to find a game despite there being nowhere near enough people online. :P
Although the main reason I did was because it was already so late that I'm going to be tired all day anyway, so I felt I might as well get some enjoyment from staying up. Spoiler: I didn't.

Now I shall sleep. After screwing around for a while on the internet, anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99241 on: November 27, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »

i still feel fucking terrible
i dont know what the fuck im going to do, or what to think, or what to feel

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #99242 on: November 27, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »

A near delirious trip down the nostalgia-ridden memory lane. Brugh.

The reason why.

You wouldn't get it but that's ok, let me just enjoy this bitter-sweet aroma for a while.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99243 on: November 27, 2015, 04:52:49 pm »

fuck editing posts

i don't fucking know what to fucking do.
i feel like shit about this whole thing and i don't have any solid explanation for even feeling like shit
it's just the whole bullshit and feeling like i have to act like the self-assured somewhat arrogant teenager dude that im not
i dont even fucking know if i have to be that
and thats the fucking start of the shit what with me not having a single stable fucking reference point to compare anything to and the feeling that the conversation is coming mostly from me, and i have the hardest fucking time carrying a conversation with a girl anyway and it makes me feel really awkward. enter fucking doubts, etc enter me feeling like shit and not knowing what the fuck to do, too afraid to do anything and with the one thing i don't have to doubt is that not doing shit is going to make me feel terrible as fuck
shit i got these chances on thursday but ill get one of those anymore which is in five weeks and after that it's done unless i get lucky
so at therapy today i talk about this shit and disclaimer i don't want this to be a rant against my therapist or anything like that shes a wonderful person and wants to help me but anyway im talking about this shit and she says things which are probably really fucking true such as the part where it is probably a good fucking idea to become friends with crush first and etc and stuff and asking me how people make friends with me which is a good point but fuck if it didn't make me feel terrible also a tangent on making new friends which are also girls but fuck if i know how to fucking do that shit or even how to fucking meet new people because a all of my fucking hobbies tend to be huge sausage fests and there is nothing to do in this piece of shit town that im not already doing and the part where she made it sound like a place to find crushes or some shit like that in the future which makes fucking sense  (i have literally one female friend) but i currently have a crush on somebody i don't know shit about and that wasn't helping tbh
so now im in this fucking situation like i feel im supposed to make friends with crush first like a normal person but i don't have an actual chance for this without approaching her directly which just feels weird in that context which is just an extra worry on top of all the shit i worry about and fuck

makes me want to give the fuck up and just stop talking to her which wouldn't be hard at fucking all since nothing happens if i don't do something but i know trying to give up would just lead to more frustration so my only option is really to do nothing because i can't, get incredibly fucking frustrated over this and be disappointed whenever i actually can do something fucking yay
i think that's it jk it isnt
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:16:38 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #99244 on: November 27, 2015, 04:59:21 pm »

My laptop is rabidly deteriorating. Half the keys don't work (which admittedly is because I keep spilling tea on it, but w/e), it overheats when I try to open Word, and there are so many viruses on this thing I can't even

I kinda want to "accidentally" break it so I have an excuse to buy a new one, but finances are somewhat restrictive.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #99245 on: November 27, 2015, 09:31:09 pm »

Really? These job qualification inflation things are getting out of hand. Hire an interpreter.

Ideal Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / qualifications:

Fluent in the Somali language
    Admitted to practice law......

The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99246 on: November 27, 2015, 09:32:19 pm »

Is...is the firm in Somalia?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #99247 on: November 27, 2015, 09:34:04 pm »

No. Not at all, or even remotely close.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #99248 on: November 27, 2015, 09:39:06 pm »

I... right then. I can't really see law being a profitable practise in Somalia, soooo....
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99249 on: November 27, 2015, 09:46:04 pm »

It occurs to me that I have to pick between Hotline Miami 2 or Undertale for game of the year
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #99250 on: November 27, 2015, 10:15:03 pm »

well my best friend is high as a kite on sleep meds and is admitting they like me i think? and i am very confused, and im not entirely sure what to think or if i like them back or dont and im very unsure of stuff right now haha

i have no idea if this is a happy, wtf, sad, or whatever else so im just going to post it here since i am very anxious right now. hopefully stuff will clarify in the morning

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #99251 on: November 27, 2015, 10:16:28 pm »

Parents are fighting, one of them is obviously pretty drunk. Fuck booze. Hate to see them this way.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99252 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »

well my best friend is high as a kite on sleep meds and is admitting they like me i think? and i am very confused, and im not entirely sure what to think or if i like them back or dont and im very unsure of stuff right now haha

i have no idea if this is a happy, wtf, sad, or whatever else so im just going to post it here since i am very anxious right now. hopefully stuff will clarify in the morning

probably too afraid to tell you before because they didn't know how you would respond
so respond positively ;D
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99253 on: November 27, 2015, 11:02:42 pm »

I'm actually not going to quote Descan this time... Good luck figuring out how you feel. It is often difficult. I hope your friend stays your friend or otherwise!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99254 on: November 27, 2015, 11:21:30 pm »

I'm supposed to go to a thing today.
I don't want to go, and I don't have the thing I was supposed to take and contribute, but if I don't go it will doubtless cause awkwardness and discomfort with people I interact with on a semi-regular basis. Maybe I should just get tipsy before I go... although I'm already running late and the only booze in the house doesn't belong to me. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6615 6616 [6617] 6618 6619 ... 8167