Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6585 6586 [6587] 6588 6589 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434363 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98790 on: November 11, 2015, 05:04:38 pm »

Good luck with overcoming that mr tea

Current sad thing - Mr Handy will not become reality in my lifetime
Not with that attitude, it won't.

All you need is a love for science and a reckless disregard for the dangers of radiation poisoning.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98791 on: November 11, 2015, 05:07:50 pm »

Also, floors capable of withstanding a miniature rocket engine.

I felt pretty ok during last week and I sort of thought it might be over, but going to school again this week and I'm constantly thinking about my crush and feeling frustrated again :(

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98792 on: November 11, 2015, 06:36:55 pm »

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:14:00 pm by penguinofhonor »

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #98793 on: November 11, 2015, 06:42:05 pm »

Been messing around with position verlet integration with multiple forces and I'm out of my depth enough to make it a real struggle. Quitting for the night with more frustration than sadness, though it has been oddly fun learning the maths I need.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98794 on: November 11, 2015, 07:20:28 pm »

I have under five hours of sleep in me and it's past one already, I've been up since eight in the morning. My head is full of stuff, little of it good and I don't feel like sleeping. I could've entertained myself by reading Pratchett but that got ruined when I read the book in two sittings over the past two days (one of the reasons for my lack of sleep). I'm not sure what I'll do next but I feel I'll hate myself because of it tommorrow.

Heck, I hate myself already for far too many reasons, so it's not like I'll notice much of a change anyways :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98795 on: November 11, 2015, 07:51:42 pm »

I just drank nearly two litres of water at once. Why did I do that? Now I just feel like being sick.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98796 on: November 11, 2015, 07:52:15 pm »

I have under five hours of sleep in me and it's past one already, I've been up since eight in the morning. My head is full of stuff, little of it good and I don't feel like sleeping. I could've entertained myself by reading Pratchett but that got ruined when I read the book in two sittings over the past two days (one of the reasons for my lack of sleep). I'm not sure what I'll do next but I feel I'll hate myself because of it tommorrow.

Heck, I hate myself already for far too many reasons, so it's not like I'll notice much of a change anyways :I
Read... A different Pratchett?
I mean, seriously, there's like 40+ Discworld...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98797 on: November 11, 2015, 08:00:19 pm »

I would if I had any. The only bookstore which had them in this city closed down a while ago and I got this one when I visited my cousin last week. So now I'm kinda left to dry until I either visit him again or scrape some internet money to order a copy online.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98798 on: November 11, 2015, 08:05:20 pm »

I would if I had any. The only bookstore which had them in this city closed down a while ago and I got this one when I visited my cousin last week. So now I'm kinda left to dry until I either visit him again or scrape some internet money to order a copy online.
Aww...
L-Space might have some.
The site, not the place.  :P
Although if you can reach L-Space, please do let me know.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #98799 on: November 11, 2015, 09:01:31 pm »

A person on another online community blew up at me over a joke I made there.

First I felt sad that I offended them and angry that they overreacted, but now I feel sad for them for a different reason. I looked over some of this person's other posts and it looks like they may have some kind of mental disorder, either a cluster b type personality disorder or paranoid schizophrenia, they've blown up at people over minor issues several times before and have also posted several angry paranoid rants about how bronies are supposedly conspiring against them.

(I suppose They could also be a troll, but they also have a lot of other posts and interactions that seem relatively benign.)
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #98800 on: November 11, 2015, 09:28:21 pm »

Yesterday, things finally started settling down at work.  Just enough to give me space to breath.  For two nights in a row now, I've been able to feel things other than anxiety, tension, and desperate hurry.  So now shitloads of other powerful emotions are rushing in to process the past month and a half.

I need some Floor tonight.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98801 on: November 11, 2015, 10:03:04 pm »

Payday today, looked at my finances. Between rent, food, and that bloody speeding ticket, I don't have enough left for Fallout 4.

Not a big sad, but still a little disappointing.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98802 on: November 11, 2015, 11:24:54 pm »

I keep getting pimples in the same few places and it's really quite frustrating. I clean my entire head pretty vigorously and regularly, by rights I should hardly have anything at all on my skin.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98803 on: November 11, 2015, 11:40:51 pm »

Payday today, looked at my finances. Between rent, food, and that bloody speeding ticket, I don't have enough left for Fallout 4.

Not a big sad, but still a little disappointing.
I'm in the same boat. Kinda hoping my housemates decide to pitch in some money to buy it, otherwise it'll have to wait 'til next payday...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98804 on: November 12, 2015, 12:29:05 am »

I keep getting pimples in the same few places and it's really quite frustrating. I clean my entire head pretty vigorously and regularly, by rights I should hardly have anything at all on my skin.
if you're using hand/bar soap that may, in fact, be the reason you're getting acne
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6585 6586 [6587] 6588 6589 ... 8167