Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6569 6570 [6571] 6572 6573 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447524 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98550 on: November 04, 2015, 03:05:56 pm »

Nah the fucking is permanent. Then again, average marks are usually around half of all possible and this one is a bit different in structure to previous ones, so I might be not far off average. It's hard to know.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98552 on: November 04, 2015, 08:35:12 pm »

So now we're shipping amalgams of forumgoers?
Nah. MSH and I are one and the same, one's just later than the other.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98553 on: November 04, 2015, 10:13:45 pm »

Today is the day history repeats itself...

Gunner-Chan has tossed everyone out of her room and locked herself in. I don't know what's going on in there and I'm scared.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98554 on: November 04, 2015, 10:53:38 pm »

what I meant by the earlier post is that I had two dogs: Cap who's thirteen and Joe who was about 5 or 6. Well, a couple of weeks ago we noticed that Joe was getting sluggish, and when we took him to the vet he told us that joe had a tumor the size of a softball in his intestinal track that was blocking his intestine and causing him extreme pain. So of course the doctor tells us that, yes, through a $5k procedure he can remove the tumor and buy Joe a few more months.

we don't really have that much money, so we put Joe down.

Now we keep Cap in the house (previously him and joe slept in the barn or on the deck), and I just get this feeling like he's bored and more than a little guilty. He's fine whenever me or my Dad are near him, but whenever we leave him to sleep in the living room he'll start making some wierd ass noises and a whole bunch of other shit in general its just really depressing

Gunner-Chan has tossed everyone out of her room and locked herself in. I don't know what's going on in there and I'm scared.

Related to SD drama still?

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98555 on: November 04, 2015, 11:02:11 pm »

Life in general. I still haven't got inside again...

She's saying she just wants to be alone now. But for obvious reasons that doesn't feel safe.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98556 on: November 04, 2015, 11:08:41 pm »

I'm applying for part-time jobs that get posted on our University job network that I really really want, because they sound like awesome experience in the field I want to go into. Honestly, I'd probably do some of them for free (well, probably not free, but if they would pay for the subway fare to get there I'd totally be on board). But after I submit my resume and cover letter they just...never answer. Tears.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98557 on: November 04, 2015, 11:22:26 pm »

Eh. Every time Janet's attempted suicide it's gone cataclysmically wrong.
I'm starting to believe she's unwillingly immortal.

Not that it's an invitation to prove me wrong. Being immortal is cool.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98558 on: November 04, 2015, 11:39:52 pm »

Now we keep Cap in the house (previously him and joe slept in the barn or on the deck), and I just get this feeling like he's bored and more than a little guilty. He's fine whenever me or my Dad are near him, but whenever we leave him to sleep in the living room he'll start making some wierd ass noises and a whole bunch of other shit in general its just really depressing
:C

We used to have two dogs. After one got too old and had to be put down, the other one would always run immediately to the side of the house whenever he was let outside. Like he was looking for her in her favorite spot outside.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98559 on: November 04, 2015, 11:45:31 pm »

Honestly sometimes I wonder that myself.

She stopped talking, but every now and then I hear noises like clicking or moving around. I think she's okay but I wish she'd talk to me. Or... Well, anyone.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #98560 on: November 05, 2015, 12:08:18 am »

Working in logistics is turning me into a super grinch.  I never did care much for the holidays, but that one fucking day is not remotely worth the months of misery that millions of people go through in the lead up to it.  My indifference is turning into hatred.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #98561 on: November 05, 2015, 12:40:14 am »

Honestly sometimes I wonder that myself.

She stopped talking, but every now and then I hear noises like clicking or moving around. I think she's okay but I wish she'd talk to me. Or... Well, anyone.

You need to kick down the door while wearing a maid outfit and bring her salsa cookies. She'll be so confused she'll forget about being depressed.

I really wish there were some way to help, though. I always did like Janet's sense of humor.

In pathetic news, I have superglue stuck to my hand after trying to glue my tarantula back together. I have failed to remove it and it burns. It is also extremely cold in here.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #98562 on: November 05, 2015, 01:37:16 am »

In pathetic news, I have superglue stuck to my hand after trying to glue my tarantula back together. I have failed to remove it and it burns. It is also extremely cold in here.
I am extremely sorry, but I'm going to have to OOCQ the whole thing.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98563 on: November 05, 2015, 06:51:55 am »

... Well.  That's not good news to start off a day with.  I hope she's okay...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98564 on: November 05, 2015, 09:17:03 am »

I have $2.92 left in my bank account. I don't get paid 'til the 9th.
SPACE BONG is playing in my city on the 7th and 8th. Both shows are $10 entry. I have already borrowed $50 off my mother than I will pay back on payday, and I owe my closest friend a fair amount of money from bills and such which would make asking to borrow more difficult.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.
Fuck my life. This sort of thing happens more and more often these days. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6569 6570 [6571] 6572 6573 ... 8167