Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6550 6551 [6552] 6553 6554 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9454416 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98265 on: October 26, 2015, 12:27:32 am »

Well if you're just looking for a "good time" after a night of drinking then there are plenty of websites that let you find just that.

As for the sick sads, BFEL still has the cold from LAST MONTH. REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN THAT DAMN FRENCH TOAST.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98266 on: October 26, 2015, 12:48:57 am »

I stayed up until 1 in the morning now. I need to go in at 8 in the morning to take the calculus test.

Oh god what if I'm really tired and do bad because I'm tired oh god oh man panic. Panic panic I can't sleep now panic panic gotta panic aaaa.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98267 on: October 26, 2015, 01:07:30 am »

The initial... I don't know what it was, but the initial wore off and now there's mostly just sadness and too much thinking about my rejection by crush. Have to correct my thoughts whenever they go in that direction, got to tell myself that hope is really only going to make things worse.

On rejection.

He says most of what you need to hear, even if it isn't the same situation, the same points apply.
Eh, I know that a lot of sad thoughts tend to be exaggerated BS, and that I'll probably get over it. In the meantime, I really just need to vent.

Most certainly, he says so himself, and I agree. If you can't simply deal with the crap, vent and push it away for later when you can. Bottling up leads to bad stuff, mmkay.
As someone who's been bottling up feelings like this for around a year now, I can confirm this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98268 on: October 26, 2015, 01:37:43 am »

Can I just move to another English-speaking country and pretend that I've always been there?
Maybe we can do some sort of weird grown-up version of an exchange program.
I'm sick of Australia (and shh, we might have a strange dialect but it still counts as English more than 'Murican does! :P).

Anyways, my day didn't suck as hard as I expected it to, but it still sucked pretty damn hard.
Like getting downgraded from... a black hole to a big ol' patch of quicksand or something along those days lines. It sure did suck.

At least I made it through the day. Now to do it again tomorrow...

Edit: That was a weird typo. I am pretty damn tired.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:40:01 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #98269 on: October 26, 2015, 01:39:30 am »

I hate my country and every last person in it. Can I just move to another English-speaking country and pretend that I've always been there?
You're welcome to come here. Like, literally. Our immigration controls are basically a joke at this point.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98270 on: October 26, 2015, 05:53:54 am »

Posting this here 'cause I have the most recent post in the WTF thread and it kinda fits here as well:

I just stumbled across a Japanese goregrind band with cover art that is fairly typical for the genre... but featuring a cutesy anime girl. It was very tempting to link it in the anime thread to mess with 'em, but it'srather NSFW and thus doing so would probably get me banned. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #98271 on: October 26, 2015, 05:57:54 am »

Had to get up at 2:30 am to go get gas for my dad, who walked home, and now the kittens wont let me sleep. Just go to bed, boogerheads
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98272 on: October 26, 2015, 06:01:06 am »

Steal a flatbed loaded with catnip from someplace and chuck 'em in there whilst you grab some shut-eye?
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98273 on: October 26, 2015, 10:07:04 am »

"Hey itisnotlogical"
"Yeah subconscious?"
"Remember that thing that happened six years ago? You didn't do anything about it at the time, and actually forgot it even happened? Well, guess what, you're upset about it now. Like, really upset. And it's far, far too late to do anything about it other than be unjustifiably mad at the people involved."
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98274 on: October 26, 2015, 02:09:07 pm »

Back from taking my calculus test.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tl;dr: Hooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit someone kill me now and end my suffering.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98275 on: October 26, 2015, 02:12:23 pm »

Started cheating with a friend to get character levels up on a permadeath game.
Sadly, as deaths are quite common, it's hard to get anybody up to a decent scratch in PvP.

So we've taken to hanging on obscure servers and spinning at the same time in the hope that we'll find eachother and we can grind up.

The sad part is, having removed the fear of permadeath on well-kitted characters, I find the game much more enjoyable to play, and can play much more happily against the standard types of douchebag you find online who make a special effort to kill your characters.
Which isn't usually how it goes with cheesing/fudging games.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98276 on: October 26, 2015, 02:14:56 pm »

Back from taking my calculus test.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tl;dr: Hooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit someone kill me now and end my suffering.
Talk to your teacher.  Talk to any counselor you may have.  Try the Math Help Thread more.  Find another math teacher, because obviously yours isn't working well for you, and ask them.  Worst comes to worst, ask about transferring to a different teacher in that class if at all possible.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98277 on: October 26, 2015, 02:35:58 pm »

Accidentally exported to a model file instead of importing it to work on it. So a totally fixed-up, ready-to-go model for my game got overwritten by a Blender starter scene, with no way to recover it.

An earlier version is backed up in the cloud, but the one I overwrote had about an hour's worth of work in setting up material sharing, fixing UVs, and correcting the flaws that all Mixamo Fuse models have.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98278 on: October 26, 2015, 02:40:15 pm »

Ctrl-z?
I mean seriously, it's worth a shot.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:42:10 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #98279 on: October 26, 2015, 02:43:40 pm »

Ctrl-z?

Doesn't work in this instance. It's an external file thing, not a Blender internal thing.

Good luck Spehss _. Always willing to help with maths up to the level I understand, as is everyone else in the maths thread. I'm pretty sure you can do the thing if you try.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 6550 6551 [6552] 6553 6554 ... 8167