Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6549 6550 [6551] 6552 6553 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9455224 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98250 on: October 25, 2015, 03:57:42 pm »

Mostly abated now, which makes this the first time I've managed to hold back the urge, so thanks all.

I cannot wait for exams to finish so I can start actual meds.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98251 on: October 25, 2015, 04:05:49 pm »

That's great!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #98252 on: October 25, 2015, 04:06:28 pm »

I'm glad to hear it.

Keep well, and the best of luck in your exams.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98253 on: October 25, 2015, 04:19:16 pm »

The initial... I don't know what it was, but the initial wore off and now there's mostly just sadness and too much thinking about my rejection by crush. Have to correct my thoughts whenever they go in that direction, got to tell myself that hope is really only going to make things worse.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98254 on: October 25, 2015, 04:59:56 pm »

Mostly abated now, which makes this the first time I've managed to hold back the urge, so thanks all.

I cannot wait for exams to finish so I can start actual meds.
Congratulations!
Hope your exams go well and quickly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98255 on: October 25, 2015, 05:06:00 pm »

The initial... I don't know what it was, but the initial wore off and now there's mostly just sadness and too much thinking about my rejection by crush. Have to correct my thoughts whenever they go in that direction, got to tell myself that hope is really only going to make things worse.

On rejection.

He says most of what you need to hear, even if it isn't the same situation, the same points apply.

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98256 on: October 25, 2015, 05:35:37 pm »

Calculus test tomorrow oh god oh man oh god oh man I studied this weekend but i don't think i'm ready but there's not much more time to study and i need to do good on tests because the 5 tests are 85% of the grade and on the first test i got a 42 which makes my current grade a 47% despite all the homework and quiz grades with 100s because all of them together are just 15% of the grade and i need to do good on this test but what if i don't oh god oh man asdfgh

aaaaaaaaaaa panic aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98257 on: October 25, 2015, 05:50:47 pm »

On rejection.

He says most of what you need to hear, even if it isn't the same situation, the same points apply.
Eh, I know that a lot of sad thoughts tend to be exaggerated BS, and that I'll probably get over it. In the meantime, I really just need to vent.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98258 on: October 25, 2015, 05:58:38 pm »

Though gun violence seems to have diminished in the national scope, it's still going on all the local news here.

Local gun advocates trying to overturn the small amount of protection that we have, like state background checks.

I hate my country and every last person in it. Can I just move to another English-speaking country and pretend that I've always been there?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98259 on: October 25, 2015, 06:10:35 pm »

On rejection.

Eh, I know that a lot of sad thoughts tend to be exaggerated BS, and that I'll probably get over it. In the meantime, I really just need to vent.

Most certainly, he says so himself, and I agree. If you can't simply deal with the crap, vent and push it away for later when you can. Bottling up leads to bad stuff, mmkay.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98260 on: October 25, 2015, 07:39:12 pm »

Well I guess first off I got drunk again, big surprise there.  Yeah I'm disappointed too.
Having to carefully censor this post as a result.

...Ugh.
Every time I drink I get so tempted to hook back up with this dick.
(Literally, several minutes of thinking over what I mean and writing/deleting text)

There has to be someone this sexy who lives nearby and isn't, for reasons I won't disclose, awful.
I want to reach out to him so bad, but I won't.  Even when I got blackout drunk again recently, I knew better.
We're broken up and that's for the best.  We never actually... Okay I guess we had something, but it wasn't actually real.  It was just an illusion.  A consistent, compelling illusion maintained over about 3 years.

Sorry.  Not looking for advice or comment, just venting.  I know exactly what I shouldn't do, and I really won't.
It just hurts a bit... a lot, is all.  (I invited him to move in and he responded by finding some chick, which was actually for the best for me, because he's awful)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98261 on: October 25, 2015, 08:39:34 pm »

once more there is no rage thread so I come here to vent my frustration

a couple friends of mine shipped out to basic today, so all this past week i've been either hanging out with them or working, and this has severely decreased my schoolwork output. I need to figure out what the fuck i'm doing.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98262 on: October 25, 2015, 10:32:01 pm »

Got in shit for not conversing with my mom's ex-boyfriend. Not like I ever have anything to talk about. I'm socially inept, and have spent more time in my life sitting in front of a screen than with other people.

My mom asked me again if the anti-anxiety pills are helping any. No real difference since I started taking them.

Also asked if I'm still apathetic about everything. Yes.

Asked if I have any problems with anyone. Not really. But I am and always have been hesitant to open myself up to anybody in real life, and even more so in regards to opening up to my mom.

I don't really do much when I get home from work aside from dump my lunch bag on the kitchen counter then hop on the computer. I don't have much of any interest in doing much of anything.

I've never had much self-respect, or any thoughts or ambitions for the future. I can't help but feel like a disappointment. I'm not allowed to actually let anyone know I'm on meds. Not even my dad.

It's like I'm an embarrassment. Dead-end job. No college degree yet, with poor marks. No driver's license. Never had a girlfriend. Rarely hang out with my actual friends.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98263 on: October 25, 2015, 11:56:25 pm »

It's been a long time since I experienced genuine physical pain. I think dinner made me sick. I've got the stomach pain that feels like somebody is bunching a bruised spot inside of your body.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #98264 on: October 26, 2015, 12:21:51 am »

I'm pretty sure I've caught an illness of some description, but I'm so sick all the time I cannot confirm it isn't just from being more stressed out that usual.
Pages: 1 ... 6549 6550 [6551] 6552 6553 ... 8167