Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6546 6547 [6548] 6549 6550 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9453743 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98205 on: October 23, 2015, 10:37:44 pm »

Gay marriage has been legal for over a decade, and the country has yet to implode in on itself.

Efforts to maintain this status quo by barring the Westboro Baptist Church from entering the country and performing their occult "Praying the Gay Away" rituals has thus far been successful.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98206 on: October 23, 2015, 11:16:12 pm »

...he knows gay marriage is totally legal in Canada right? And the conservative cock prime minister that was starting to curdle into a racist got replaced by another dude.
Actually on second thought don't tell him any of that.
Trudeau doesn't seem better than Harper right now. Lots of people are thinking he's going to follow through with Bill C51 or whatever its called that allows them to police the internet like Nazis. Plus, he's become a sex idol, and it fucking pisses me off because that's all he's seen as.

Regardless, I had a shitty day. Got yelled at on the forums for making errors for starters. Secondly, this one girl, who has taken it upon herself to try and make me not so scared of women keeps pushing me more and more out of my boundaries to the point its scaring me. And to others, its fucking absurd how I'm reacting.

Seriously, these people I hang out with spent half an hour slapping this one girl's ass as a joke, plus apparently they've been flashing boobs, and today, the girl woh's ass was getting slapped, her BOYFRIEND comes up to me and decides its funny, because I'm "innocent" in terms of sexuality (i'm still a virgin and my 21st birthday is in 5 days (go ahead and make fun of me because everyone fucking does it already), to give me a lap dance. I told the guy to get off, even pushed him, and he did it twice. The third time, I actually got up and motioned to kick him in the balls, but I stopped myself.

I'm fucking losing it. I already fucking relapsed last week and if this keeps up, I'm going to relapse again. The next few hours ensued with me being very upset over that, plus everyone thinking it was the best joke ever (especially how red I get when shit like this comes up) and that girl who keeps trying to push my boundaries jokingly asked if it was better if she was doing the lap dance (I told her no because she has a boyfriend (who isn't me)). And that girl's boyfriend also said if he beat me at cards against humaity, I have to give HIM a lap dance, but if I won, he gave me one (his girlfriend wanted to do it instead, so I said no but have her do it for me).

I feel left out and alien with these people because I'm still a virgin and I have NO IDEA what they're talking about. And what upsets me is one of them says its perfectly ok to cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend if its with someone of the opposite gender of their boyfriend/girlfriend (WHICH IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. Cheating is cheating, don't fucking justify it!).

I also went back to that dark place again where i spent the next hour or so in my murder fantasys... I don't like them and I don't want them, but they always come up when someone does something to me and there isn't anything I can do. They've been coming up a lot recently, and with my mom harassing me, my sister being a bitch, and THIS SHIT, I'm losing my fucking mind... I'm sad because it hurts, I feel left out, embarrassed and inferior. And I'm angry and upset because I can't fucking talk about it to people because THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. Its like trying to explain to them what happened to me in rehab: there is no possible way for me to explain it, so I don't...

I fucking hate how much of an outcast I feel and I don't want to be a fucking slut in order to just understand a fraction of what they're saying or doing or even be remotely comfortable with what they're doing
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98207 on: October 23, 2015, 11:22:29 pm »

since both ancient empires totally only fell because they condoned homosexuality, now is time for the United States to fall and Canada to rise. So he's okay with me studying in Canada.

Your dad isn't really clued up on what other countries are like is he? It's a good thing there are no gay people in Canada.

I'm fucking losing it. I already fucking relapsed last week and if this keeps up, I'm going to relapse again. The next few hours ensued with me being very upset over that, plus everyone thinking it was the best joke ever (especially how red I get when shit like this comes up) and that girl who keeps trying to push my boundaries jokingly asked if it was better if she was doing the lap dance (I told her no because she has a boyfriend (who isn't me)). And that girl's boyfriend also said if he beat me at cards against humaity, I have to give HIM a lap dance, but if I won, he gave me one (his girlfriend wanted to do it instead, so I said no but have her do it for me).

What's happening is that they're screwing with you. None of the stuff they're doing now makes a lick of sense and has anything to do with normal sexuality. They're in a cycle where each one tries to push your boundaries of personal space rather than sexuality. Hell man if people were jumping on and give unrequested lap dances, that would freak about 95% of people out.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:30:19 pm by Reelya »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #98208 on: October 23, 2015, 11:24:37 pm »

Seriously, these people I hang out with spent half an hour slapping this one girl's ass as a joke, plus apparently they've been flashing boobs, and today, the girl woh's ass was getting slapped, her BOYFRIEND comes up to me and decides its funny, because I'm "innocent" in terms of sexuality (i'm still a virgin and my 21st birthday is in 5 days (go ahead and make fun of me because everyone fucking does it already), to give me a lap dance. I told the guy to get off, even pushed him, and he did it twice. The third time, I actually got up and motioned to kick him in the balls, but I stopped myself.
Sexual assault is hilarious [/sarcasm]

None of the post was normal.  You need to get new fucking friends.  And don't worry about the virgin thing, that's super normal and super-underrepresented (because everyone is embarrassed about it).  Depending on what counts as sex I'm either still a virgin or I was at 20.  Plenty of people are like that.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98209 on: October 23, 2015, 11:33:34 pm »

It's a game at this point where they're probably seeing who can bullshit him the most about sexuality and get away with it. Reminded me of this sketch from british comedy League of Gentlemen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtSvaSZ-xLU

There's more in a later clip (it was an ongoing sketch mixed with other sketches in the episode) but basically whenever the guy gets a handle on the 'rules' they make up even more bullshit rules to screw him over. When this happens it's get new friends time. Basically if you're with people where the whole group does not respect you, they will never respect you unless you do something drastic like beat the shit out of someone, at which point they will stop fucking with you out of fear.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:38:54 pm by Reelya »

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #98210 on: October 23, 2015, 11:55:40 pm »

This isn't really sad unless you think about it, which I'm trying not to do:

YouTube ads, particularly that annoying stupid poorly-executed attempt at guilt-tripping by A&W, please stop. Stop popping up. I'm not going to not skip you and you're interrupting the thing I'm using to distract myself from my mental state.

I'm not familiar with that one.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #98211 on: October 24, 2015, 12:12:31 am »

And don't worry about the virgin thing, that's super normal and super-underrepresented (because everyone is embarrassed about it).  Depending on what counts as sex I'm either still a virgin or I was at 20.  Plenty of people are like that.

That reminds me of an idea I came up with the other day...

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:14:59 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98212 on: October 24, 2015, 12:30:10 am »

Age of consent laws don't work like that however.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:39:39 am by Reelya »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98213 on: October 24, 2015, 01:24:08 am »

This isn't really sad unless you think about it, which I'm trying not to do:

YouTube ads, particularly that annoying stupid poorly-executed attempt at guilt-tripping by A&W, please stop. Stop popping up. I'm not going to not skip you and you're interrupting the thing I'm using to distract myself from my mental state.

I'm not familiar with that one.
"Hey do you know some people might skip this ad and never find out that the whatever mcfatass burger is only three dollars at A&W is that bad?"

Never found out what's said after that because that's when the skip ad button comes on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #98214 on: October 24, 2015, 01:32:56 am »

Highmax, there are two options for dealing with your 'friend' group, as I see it:

a) Find new friends. Doesn't sound like you particularly actually like these people.

b) Next time something like that happens, tell them it's sexual harassment and that you will press charges. If they ignore you, phone the police. It is literally sexual harassment, illegal, and something the police should be able to help with (although if you're in America...). If nothing else, the threat of the police should be quite effective.

Seriously, you shouldn't have to deal with crap on that level. I spent a year or so hanging out with a group of people I didn't like at all but I felt I had to, and I really regret not cutting it off earlier.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98215 on: October 24, 2015, 01:59:39 am »

Also (and this is in general) step back and look at the dynamic of how you meet up with the group. Sometimes you're doing all the 'friending' and the other person is basically accepting the attention but does nothing to actual maintain the friendship. Let those ones go - it's easy since you just stop putting any effort in.

After a little while of not coming into contact with them either of two things will happen:

- One: they forget about you, in which case don't bother with them after that but don't make a scene either. This is a clean break from fake-friends. They basically didn't care enough to notice that you weren't around. Such people probably don't want to hurt you, but they're unhealthy to be around because always having to initiate drains you mentally (especially when you get "meh" responses to nice stuff you do for them).

- Two: they contact you because they are aware you're missing from the group. Just say you've been a bit busy or something non-commital. At this point, they might ask you to go meet up with them. Do so, but take note of how they interact with you when you do meet up with them. Is it to mutually enjoy hanging out, or is it so all the rest of them can get kicks out of making you the buttmonkey of the group? This is when you go "screw you guys, I'm out".

To be honest, hanging with a bunch of people who give you shit for being a virgin is probably reducing your chances of actually getting laid, too. Any girl who gets with you who knows your friends would be known as the girl who got with Virgin Dude. I was a virgin myself until my second year of college. Some friends of mine knew and quite the opposite of giving me shit about it, they tried to hook me up with someone. This is what actual friends do.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 02:05:58 am by Reelya »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98216 on: October 24, 2015, 03:47:15 am »

I am just very, very confused right now.

I left out a lot of details and things went... better than expected. If the answer was going to be no, this has been a pretty good way for it to be no. Better than I thought was possible. (Two years ago something similar ended rather badly and that's sort of affected me since)

So really, it's not entirely a sad, but this post wouldn't feel right anywhere else

...Now I'm really curious. >.>
Oh well, whatever happened you aren't an emotional wreck, so that's the main thing.
As far as I can tell, it's really nothing special. I don't think she realized I had a crush on her and sort of liked me but not in that way, so... Fairly sure I posted about the stuff two years ago too, if you're really curious and don't mind some cringe.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #98217 on: October 24, 2015, 05:07:45 am »

I left out a lot of details and things went... better than expected. If the answer was going to be no, this has been a pretty good way for it to be no. Better than I thought was possible. (Two years ago something similar ended rather badly and that's sort of affected me since)

So really, it's not entirely a sad, but this post wouldn't feel right anywhere else

Oh well, whatever happened you aren't an emotional wreck, so that's the main thing.
As far as I can tell, it's really nothing special. I don't think she realized I had a crush on her and sort of liked me but not in that way, so... Fairly sure I posted about the stuff two years ago too, if you're really curious and don't mind some cringe.
It's quite possible she was kinda blindsided by you telling her. It's hella awkward to respond to someone you never had a clue like liked you dropping the bomb.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #98218 on: October 24, 2015, 05:12:32 am »

All you people talking about friends and there's just me over here in the corner... :'(

Because the one friend who had stayed with me for almost 6 years decided it was a good idea to aggressively try and have sex with me when I went to his place to get away from my parents...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98219 on: October 24, 2015, 05:44:42 am »

It's quite possible she was kinda blindsided by you telling her. It's hella awkward to respond to someone you never had a clue like liked you dropping the bomb.
i know, and you might notice that there was a day between the post of me telling her and me getting an answer :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6546 6547 [6548] 6549 6550 ... 8167