Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6519 6520 [6521] 6522 6523 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452421 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97800 on: October 08, 2015, 09:08:40 pm »

Generally speaking unless they're a nonbinary trans* (it's complicated) person I think it's safe to refer to them using the pronouns for the gender they identify as.
Thanks for that (:
Not that I've made much progress on figuring myself out, but yeah.
I'm still "whatever people are attracted to" which isn't really key to living a satisfying life I suppose. It's not like I can complain either, because I'm not actually making attempts to wear dresses and put on makeups.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #97801 on: October 08, 2015, 09:17:13 pm »

I want to quit life. I'm tired of being screwed over by random chance, by other people's problems. I'm tired of trying the hardest I can, only to have the rug pulled out under me and somebody say "thanks for playing, try again fuckhead". I'm tired of things just being... impossible. Like don't even bother trying, because it's not going to happen. I get my associate's degree... then either a miracle happens so I can afford to move on to an actual degree program (protip: miracles don't happen for me) or I waste my life doing something that I hate just to survive so that I can die a bit later.

considered self-harm for the first time in... about two years now. Didn't actually get anything out to try, but that's one hurdle i thought I'd passed that is suddenly in front of me again.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:33:26 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97802 on: October 08, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »

I want to quit life. I'm tired of being screwed over by random chance, by other people's problems. I'm tired of trying the hardest I can, only to have the rug pulled out under me and somebody say "thanks for playing, try again fuckhead". I'm tired of things just being... impossible. Like don't even bother trying, because it's not going to happen. I get my associate's degree... then either a miracle happens so I can afford to move on to an actual degree program (protip: miracles don't happen for me) or I waste my life doing something that I hate just to survive so that I can die a bit later.

considered self-harm for the first time in... about two years now. Didn't actually get anything out to try, but that's one hurdle i thought I'd passed that is suddenly in front of me again.

Honestly, overrated and it just becomes a pattern once it starts.

I mean unless you like a constant stinging pain when your making breakfast.

Lets just join a life sucks club.

----

Ugh! Looks like my friend wasn't mad at me...

But once again I seriously over-reacted when he made a joke... So... I might as well be in the same situation.

I just can't do anything right, I am trying so hard to put things back on track... But I just can't overcome myself. It is all going to end the same anyway.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:28:50 pm by Neonivek »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97803 on: October 08, 2015, 10:27:43 pm »

I personally have quit trying at life.
As a game-plan, I wouldn't recommend it, but being a disappointment to my family seems like the acceptable alternative to suicide.

Remember kids, this is what happens if you finish school without knowing what you want to do in life. If you decide to pick a career, you've gotta go it 100% because dropping out is an easy habit to get into.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #97804 on: October 08, 2015, 10:39:11 pm »

My dad is currently in the hospital with a severe brain injury, may or may not survive the next few days. Thinking about going into specifics makes me sick to my stomach (not because it's gruesome or anything, just the events leading to it), so I'll leave it at that. It feels strange not knowing if you'll ever be able to talk to someone again. Fuck.

I hardly ever post on bay12 anymore, I dunno why I'm posting about this of all things. I guess it helps to write it out.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #97805 on: October 08, 2015, 10:53:25 pm »

My dad is currently in the hospital with a severe brain injury, may or may not survive the next few days. Thinking about going into specifics makes me sick to my stomach (not because it's gruesome or anything, just the events leading to it), so I'll leave it at that. It feels strange not knowing if you'll ever be able to talk to someone again. Fuck.

I hardly ever post on bay12 anymore, I dunno why I'm posting about this of all things. I guess it helps to write it out.
D:

You have my condolences, man. Some sudden life-threatening medical deal is one of my greatest fears at the moment, what with my parents approaching their 70s in the next couple years. It's shocking how suddenly fleeting life can be.

Hope your dad makes it out ok.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97806 on: October 08, 2015, 11:22:51 pm »

It always helps to hear a friendly voice and frankly it is easier to talk to people online then people in real life.

Nor can you receive awkward silence.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97807 on: October 08, 2015, 11:30:51 pm »

Actually a few days ago, but the very real realization that depression is basically with you forever and that seemingly random things trigger it.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #97808 on: October 08, 2015, 11:53:07 pm »

Fuck, wrong thread.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97809 on: October 08, 2015, 11:58:00 pm »

Working on trying to help a guy realize and help himself with his problems.
Meeting resistance and...being ignored. :-\

Also, lacking time for many things.

Truly thankful for y'all friends over here for your constant support and aid. :)

That's some pretty fucking heavy bullshit.

I don't know how child services works or if its applicable in this case but that cannot be legal so maybe call someone?
it is bs, yeah, but it's legal as long as he stays in a school (until he's 16 at least, he's 14 now), and like this is georgia i dont think there's much in the way of caring about trans ppl here and idk about the whole shouting and cutting him off from everything and violating his privacy with pretty much literally everything he has thing. his family is just complete bullshit, and i'm doubtful that contacting anybody would do anything but exacerbate the situation. maybe i can get him to talk to a counselor or whoever at school but idk man, it's rough
Utilize whatever services are available there, like a senior teacher or a counselor to advice and help the person in question.
Help him help himself by going to the correct sources of help. Ask a teacher--they can (expectedly) refer you to others who they know can totally help :)

Would ya mind if I sent ya a PM about all this ._.?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97810 on: October 09, 2015, 02:29:08 am »

Neonivek trashes my blood bowl stats.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97811 on: October 09, 2015, 02:31:32 am »

Neonivek trashes my blood bowl stats.

Yes apparently if I watch you on Steam, then you will get a sudden rash of bad luck.

Characters will die, enemies will slip through your fingers, and your once mighty empire will crumble.

Given that the before Tack the last person I watched had everyone he owned break, starve, and then get beaten to death... Perhaps it is true.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97812 on: October 09, 2015, 02:36:43 am »

Cant decide, what do in life, how are you even supposed to do that? ???

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #97813 on: October 09, 2015, 02:54:29 am »

World domination. Power. Complete subjugation of humanity under your whims.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #97814 on: October 09, 2015, 04:18:58 am »

I can't imagine why no one has confidence in anything.... http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/10/08/3710470/the-house-may-be-too-divided-to-elect-a-new-speaker-if-that-occurs-heres-what-happens-next/

Magical. I can't comprehend how I'm sticking up for John Boehner, because I'm not sure who would win in a spelling bee between him and a misspelled text message. Also, I don't like him. That said, he's oddly the only one calling out the GOP on it's crazy. He can't do what they're all pulling for him to do: everything they want, nothing they don't, and all right now not only for free but while being paid to get their way. Not happening. So Boehner tries to punch out and let them deal with the mess they've made (he's also responsible), but can't because pretty much nobody wants his job / it's impossible to give the various frothing factions of the GOP what they all want.

So now we're talking about another possible government shutdown, because of course we are, and in the last couple years, that's what politics has devolved to from it's already low threshold. 3 year old temper tantrums promising to go nuts if things wanted are not things gotten, and who cares how it's gotten.

It's entirely possible that for the first time in over 150 years, the frothing has gotten so bad that nobody is dumb enough to step into the line of fire. The question is will people realize their childish, impossible, accusatory demands aimed at whoever happens to be steering the ship have made it so nobody with half a brain is  going to step up to the wheel just to have their head screamed off? The answer is a resounding no.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 6519 6520 [6521] 6522 6523 ... 8167